XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Halo Wars (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=385)
-   -   Arcadia City on Legendary??? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143777)

REAPER 383 05-01-2009 04:31 PM

Arcadia City on Legendary???

ok so I am new so please no comments if this is in the wrong area from everybody.

I have played through the game several time and have only to beat Arcadia City for my Legendary achievement. I have followed the Legendary Sticky guide and still cannot even come close to beating this level. is there any other help or stradegy for this one??? I am using all but the debuff skulls and can get to the start of building my base but by the time I get to the first point of upgrading the base hunters are blowing it up and I get an all out attack that whipes out all my forces and the #2 transport. have tried this several time now and only manage to last about 7 to 8 minutes and I dead!!!! I feel by far this is the worst level to beat and which is why I left it till last to attack. Starting to feel that this one can't be beat!!!!!

any help would be appreciated!!!! :confused:

Reaper

General Khazard 05-01-2009 05:13 PM

There's at least 10 threads already addressing this, please search next time.

As for a strategy, protect just Cargo 2 and leave Cargo 1 to the Spartans. Go mass marines and use the garrison towers. throughout the map. Get those marine upgrades and a couple turrets up on your base and you're golden. Oh and remember, the healing ring heals the ships.

You also may want to try this in co-op, but if you insist on doing it solo, save often.

L0rd Tuck3r 05-01-2009 09:51 PM

And good luck. You'll need it.

REAPER 383 05-01-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Khazard (Post 1891859)

WELL THANKS YOU FOR YOUR 2 CENTS!! I did go through the threads and what I found is that you are the resident Mod-Wantabe that has no life and breakes everybodys b*lls because you think you're special.

but really thanks you were no help at all!! Mr Mod-Wantabe

Reaper

General Khazard 05-02-2009 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REAPER 383 (Post 1892770)
WELL THANKS YOU FOR YOUR 2 CENTS!! I did go through the threads and what I found is that you are the resident Mod-Wantabe that has no life and breakes everybodys b*lls because you think you're special.

Reaper

Yeah, 'cuz I would want to put up with ungrateful little shits like you all the time. I REALLY want to be a mod. Hey guys, apparently helping people by advising they use the search function is akin to being a mod!

Oh, and I did give you a strategy, you little fuck, so don't tell me I wasn't being helpful. Proof is right here, since you obviously missed it before.

Quote:

As for a strategy, protect just Cargo 2 and leave Cargo 1 to the Spartans. Go mass marines and use the garrison towers. throughout the map. Get those marine upgrades and a couple turrets up on your base and you're golden. Oh and remember, the healing ring heals the ships.

You also may want to try this in co-op, but if you insist on doing it solo, save often.

Really, it's people like you that make abortion look like a good idea.

Kirbster117 05-02-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Reaper

Woah! Don't rip his head off, you asked for help, he gave you help. What more do you want? Take some advice and look before you post next time.

L0rd Tuck3r 05-03-2009 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirbster117 (Post 1893848)
Woah! Don't rip his head off, you asked for help, he gave you help. What more do you want? Take some advice and look before you post next time.

Oh, he probably just has sand in his vagina.

B T E R 05-03-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Reaper

so after helping you, you insult him. the reason he said there are like ten threads is because the question has been asked before, and the answer has already been said. if you did go through the threads then why did you find it necessary to start a new one.
Are you saying that if you post in several threads, and say use the trading thread or say use previous threads to answer your question he is wanting to be a mod? because if that is what you do to be a mod-wantabe, then so i am, hell half the people on this site are then.(the other half are people who find it necessary to make new threads instead of using previous ones)

korry135 05-09-2009 12:00 AM

That level is very annoying on every level. to bad you could not save the third transport.

KAMGS 04-14-2012 02:50 AM

Reaper... Wtf?

TheyCallMeNooTs 08-06-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

wow man, just wow. I really hope this dick didnt ruin your helpful ways for the rest of us ;)

I think I quoted the wrong post General Khazard I was talking to you and am shocked at the OP