XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1240)
-   -   Poll: Which Gundam you favourite in this game? (NOT Universal Century) (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156694)

superink 06-24-2009 07:20 PM

Poll: Which Gundam you favourite in this game? (NOT Universal Century)

NO Universal Century Gundams included but only for unique series.

Tol 06-25-2009 01:19 AM

F91 is universal century.

BlackTitan666 06-25-2009 01:27 AM

Wing-Zero then destiny

Kyo 06-25-2009 06:02 PM

My favourite is Epyon then destiney

RRIKER 06-25-2009 06:42 PM

Love Wing Zero from the 90's, loved God gundam for the music, but Turn A gets the game-breaker award of cheap-moves (overdrive+impulse).

Kyo 06-26-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RRIKER (Post 2091625)
Love Wing Zero from the 90's, loved God gundam for the music, but Turn A gets the game-breaker award of cheap-moves (overdrive+impulse).

what does impulse do?

Mikeyspinkick 06-28-2009 05:30 AM

So, basically you only wanted the Americanized Gundam series up there and not any of the classic series?

superink 07-05-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyspinkick (Post 2102127)
So, basically you only wanted the Americanized Gundam series up there and not any of the classic series?

first, I wanna know what did you mean by Americanized Gundam? the series came out in recent years and been imported to US I guess.

yes, I am not like 30 years old and the 1st Gundam I saw was Seed. I was very inspired by everything like story, music, robot fight and etc. then I saw the 0079 1 year war Gundam, damn that was so shitty. I know the 1st one may be the best 1 for many older people than me, cuz it's their 1st Gundam. classic ones are ok, but i do prefer recent ones. universal century series indeed remained as milestone in Gundam history, but I don't like them so much.

Zodiac A17 07-08-2009 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superink (Post 2129729)
first, I wanna know what did you mean by Americanized Gundam? the series came out in recent years and been imported to US I guess.

yes, I am not like 30 years old and the 1st Gundam I saw was Seed. I was very inspired by everything like story, music, robot fight and etc. then I saw the 0079 1 year war Gundam, damn that was so shitty. I know the 1st one may be the best 1 for many older people than me, cuz it's their 1st Gundam. classic ones are ok, but i do prefer recent ones. universal century series indeed remained as milestone in Gundam history, but I don't like them so much.

Im agreeing with super here, seen the first gundam series ever as my fist series but I perfer Seed/Seed Destiny as my all time fav, then 00, and Wing, the newer ones have better characters, soundtracks and mechas

majeed 07-18-2009 11:15 AM

Musha Mark II is a killing machine for the extra missions

SetsunaFSeiei 07-20-2009 04:12 PM

Strike Freedom . however they messed up the way you use him in the game x.x

revenge7777 07-23-2009 08:56 PM

I love the F91!!!

Blue Radium 08-14-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

...But then you heard Kira's voice in this game. From there on out, you detested Gundam SEED in this game :p

I guess it goes that way for every character. I noticed that for characters from the series I haven't seen, I just thought "meh, bad cover." But when I hear the voices of characters from the series I have watched, I am thinking more along the lines of "holy shit! They fucking killed him! What the hell is this? Why? Why did this have to happen?"

To answer your question, Strike Freedom gets my vote, as its team-up Musou (or whatever it is called in this version) is godly. I just wish it was 10 multi-colored-super-inhalation beams, like I thought it would be. Plus it gets an above average score in every other area.

If you do count Universal Century, then Z Gundam is my favorite.

gf20 08-27-2009 11:20 PM

Mine is the God Gundam mainly for Burning Finger

Mikeyspinkick 11-04-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

first, I wanna know what did you mean by Americanized Gundam?

While the original ones did take a while to come out stateside (dubbed), they were never really big, mainly because all the networks that play Anime never got to them. SEED and Wing were both shown on TV in America, but I don't remember seeing any of the other series out on TV around here. Hey, maybe I'm wrong, I know I'm not perfect. All I'm saying is, Amuro, Kamille, Char, Judau, they all deserve their shine too :)

:locked:locked:locked:locked:locked

Wing Gundam Zero 12-16-2009 09:46 AM

Epyon because its one badass robot

iKhaotic 12-27-2009 09:31 PM

I'm a fan of the Gundam series as a whole. My first series was Wing when it showed on Cartoon Network in the US, afterwards I watched 0079, and went on from there. However, I do understand that the UC series made the series and I do agree with that. Without the UC Gundams, the series as a whole would not have taken off and become successful. I've seen every AU series except 00 and I still need to watch Z, ZZ, and Victory for UC. With that said, the only AU series I really like are SEED/Destiny and Gundam X. All in all, both UC and AU have their ups and downs.

That aside, my vote goes to the Strike Freedom.

I recently finished watching SEED and SEED Destiny and they were absolutely amazing. I really liked how they focused more on the characters and their development as opposed to mobile suit battles. The struggle between Kira and Athrun was just amazingly done and way too epic when they finally became allies. The music was also a big point for the series to me as all of it was really well done.

Then there's the Freedom/Strike Freedom...THAT Gundam is now my favorite Gundam; it's power is just unparalleled. Pair it with Kira's extraordinary piloting ability makes the Gundam even more dangerous.The DRAGOONs on it's back makes the Gundam for me, it just looks so cool when fully opened up; I can't wait to find a Master Grade model kit of the Strike Freedom. If only this game had licensed music from the animes... I would love to tear through everything in the Strike Freedom with "Meteor" playing in the background lol.

dynamicgrimking 06-01-2010 09:29 PM

my favorite is wing-zero

gundamfan0079 06-26-2010 08:47 PM

F91

Just thought I'd let you know, the F91 Gundam IS from the Universal Century

404legend 08-14-2010 01:03 AM

I've been pretty much using the Epyon nonstop, not sure why, just love it

DarkShadowSabre 08-18-2010 07:28 AM

Strike Freedom and Wing Zero for their devestating combos & musous

Ghost EBR 09-12-2010 08:07 AM

God/Burning Gundam.

The others are pretty nice but there's just something about flying around like Super Sonic and then blowing up like a mini sun.

Anarki300 10-15-2010 12:51 AM

go kira and the srtike freedom

DreddPirate Rob 10-26-2010 11:06 AM

The Mushas are based on the Rx-79 and Mk. II which are UC.

Out of the list id go with the G Gundam. Not on the list id go with the Dynames from 00.

N1S Zero 11-04-2010 06:44 PM

God Gundam by far

Thargore 04-05-2011 05:58 PM

I like Wing Zero and Strike Freedom, but would love to throw down with Altron.

Blueprotoss 04-28-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyspinkick (Post 2102127)

The only Americanized Gundam was Turn A because of the aritist from Blade Runner was the one in charge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikeyspinkick (Post 2505393)
While the original ones did take a while to come out stateside (dubbed), they were never really big, mainly because all the networks that play Anime never got to them. SEED and Wing were both shown on TV in America, but I don't remember seeing any of the other series out on TV around here. Hey, maybe I'm wrong, I know I'm not perfect. All I'm saying is, Amuro, Kamille, Char, Judau, they all deserve their shine too :)

Gundam was popular over here, but the fanbase boomed when Toonami showed Gundam Wing. We later got more of the Gundam franchise like Gundam, 0080, 0083, 08th MS Team, G Gundam, Endless Waltz, Char's Counterattack, and Gundam Seed. We also got a lot of mech related shows like Robotech, Megas XLR, Big O, Outlaw Star, and IGPX because of the success of Gundam. Not many netwoks showed cartoons in general while Sci-Fi was a big part of the Anime World especially in the 90s because of the wide selection of Anime shown, which that was one of the reasons of me being an Anime Fan.They did get what they deserved, but they're only a small part of the Gundam Universe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicgrimking (Post 3152345)
my favorite is wing-zero

Agreed especially when Heero was the BA of the Wing series.

MGilli 05-02-2011 01:51 PM

Strike Freedom, with Infinite Justice right behind it. Kira and Athrun are both great pilots. loved the series aswell as the gundams

SotiCoto 12-30-2011 10:33 PM

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d5.../fuunsaiki.jpg

Dynasty Warriors Gundam series needs moar Fuunsaiki.
I dunno about the rest of you, but in MY Gundam universe, even horses get their own mechas.

... also... THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!!

wizardchrono 01-29-2012 07:57 PM

the destiny is the best