XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Virtua Tennis 2009 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1285)
-   -   Sega achievement (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161680)

dragon strife 1 07-14-2009 08:44 PM

Sega achievement

As you most probs know about it being bugged, but does any one no what the full sega otfit is? in detail if possible?

kero 08-07-2009 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon strife 1 (Post 2163165)
As you most probs know about it being bugged, but does any one no what the full sega otfit is? in detail if possible?

Its not bugged. Popped for me.

You need to put on the sega hat, sega shirt, sega pants, sega shoes and the sega sunglasses.

edit: I see that the update has glitched the achievment. So clear your caches for this achievment.

YUGON 08-19-2009 03:37 PM

I've the whole SEGA custom, and no achievement poped.

At the same time, I'm number 1 on the World Champiosnhip, and again, no achievement poped. U_u

Sjaak NL 10-16-2009 02:51 PM

Hi,

I`m number one, but i do not have the sega cap and the sunglasses, how do i get them??

mobster011 10-24-2009 05:15 PM

How do you unlock the whole sega outfit? I don't have any of them

lenny m 10-24-2009 05:30 PM

ive only seen the red sega top

Hashmap 11-03-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjaak NL (Post 2446130)
Hi,

I`m number one, but i do not have the sega cap and the sunglasses, how do i get them??

I am also having this problem. I tried deleting my cache and regaining the #1 rank after dropping down, but it didn't work. Plus all of the items at the Tennis Store were pixilated, like a graphics glitch.

Please post if you've found a workaround to this.

didak 01-08-2010 06:40 AM

Guys i just got this achievement. What you need to do is win the season ending players tournament, i did that and got them all. Put the gear and played a match and it unlocked.

Hope that helps :)

Nightwasp 02-11-2010 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hashmap (Post 2502626)
I am also having this problem. I tried deleting my cache and regaining the #1 rank after dropping down, but it didn't work. Plus all of the items at the Tennis Store were pixilated, like a graphics glitch.

Please post if you've found a workaround to this.

Have the same problem here as well... can't find the cap and sunglasses anywhere, even with the patch gone.

LLC2003 02-11-2010 12:48 PM

When you become Number 1 Pro in the world you get a message from Tim Henman saying Congrats - you should then automatically unlock all Sega gear. (This is when I got it)

You will need to then go to the Tennis Store and purchase:
- White SEGA T-Shirt
- Blue SEGA Shorts
- Blue SEGA Cap
- Blue/White SEGA Trainers
- Black SEGA Sunglasses.

Change all your gear back at home, play any match and achievement unlocked.

Nightwasp 02-11-2010 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLC2003 (Post 2776992)
When you become Number 1 Pro in the world you get a message from Tim Henman saying Congrats - you should then automatically unlock all Sega gear. (This is when I got it)

You will need to then go to the Tennis Store and purchase:
- White SEGA T-Shirt
- Blue SEGA Shorts
- Blue SEGA Cap
- Blue/White SEGA Trainers
- Black SEGA Sunglasses.

Change all your gear back at home, play any match and achievement unlocked.

Right, but the problem is that the sunglasses and cap never show up in the shop to buy... I'm only able to get the shorts, shirt, and shoes.

Tweekfu 02-12-2010 01:11 AM

i just did it a few days ago and it all popped no problems.

LLC2003 02-12-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwasp (Post 2778299)
Right, but the problem is that the sunglasses and cap never show up in the shop to buy... I'm only able to get the shorts, shirt, and shoes.

Did you become number #1 Pro before the patch was released? If so, this may be the issue.

There should be no reason why you ONLY get the shirt, shorts + shoes but NOT the cap + glasses.

Most people who won the 'King of Players Tournament' before the patch are not able to unlock the 'Coronation' achievement.

All I can say is try removing the patch (use code in other thread), and also clearing your cache. Then get to Number #1 Pro again and it may unlock.

Nightwasp 02-12-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LLC2003 (Post 2780254)
Did you become number #1 Pro before the patch was released? If so, this may be the issue.

There should be no reason why you ONLY get the shirt, shorts + shoes but NOT the cap + glasses.

Most people who won the 'King of Players Tournament' before the patch are not able to unlock the 'Coronation' achievement.

All I can say is try removing the patch (use code in other thread), and also clearing your cache. Then get to Number #1 Pro again and it may unlock.

Yeah, I've tried all of that already. I have only played after the patch was released. I read on another forum about someone theorizing that this glitch is because they had a female created player, which I have as well and it seems plausible. Has anyone with a female player successfully gotten all 5 items?

It would really suck to have to play a new player all the way from scratch to #1 Pro just for that SEGA achievement :(

Nightwasp 02-13-2010 10:32 PM

Well, after creating a new male character and blowing through the rankings to pro #1 (but still takes like 9 hours even doing nothing but tournaments), I can confirm that I was able to buy all 5 pieces of equipment, and the achievement unlocks without issue.

So, I'm pretty confident at this point that a female character can't get this achievement, as you will only be able to buy 3 of the 5 necessary pieces of equipment. Hopefully this will save people trouble in the future.

Oh well... 975 and done I guess.

Hashmap 03-03-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightwasp (Post 2780791)
Yeah, I've tried all of that already. I have only played after the patch was released. I read on another forum about someone theorizing that this glitch is because they had a female created player, which I have as well and it seems plausible. Has anyone with a female player successfully gotten all 5 items?

It would really suck to have to play a new player all the way from scratch to #1 Pro just for that SEGA achievement :(

I also had a female character, so this explains why I couldn't get the sunglasses and hat. I don't think I'm going to run through this again with a male, but thank you for the clarification.