XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bionic Commando (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=853)
-   -   ending discussion SPOILERS (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162337)

Darth 07-17-2009 12:28 PM

ending discussion SPOILERS

I would like to know what others thought about the ending?? I thought it felt unfinished. what about Emily? or Did Spencer actually die at the end?? Anybody know the answers?? sorry if its a stupid question but I never played the other bc....

Matriac 09-11-2009 12:33 AM

If Spencer died or not we don't know for sure. But he survived a similar fall a bit earlier in the game.
After the credits the morse code does hint at a sequel. But due to GRIN (company that made the game) now being out of business this seems unlikely. Unless someone else picks up the franchise. And that may go in another direction then the one suggested (Ressurecting Master-D, or Hitler as he was called in the Japanese version.)

And about Emily. I guess you didn't pay attention at the end of the game.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

DaCameraMan 09-20-2009 10:06 PM

This game sucked and so did the ending. Of course this is my opinion, but they could left out how you can die falling in the water and running into radiation. Controls are tacky too. I'm not going to waste my time going thru on commando mode, but at least I found all those damn collectables.

l.maciver 08-22-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matriac (Post 2336895)
If Spencer died or not we don't know for sure. But he survived a similar fall a bit earlier in the game.
After the credits the morse code does hint at a sequel. But due to GRIN (company that made the game) now being out of business this seems unlikely. Unless someone else picks up the franchise. And that may go in another direction then the one suggested (Ressurecting Master-D, or Hitler as he was called in the Japanese version.)

And about Emily. I guess you didn't pay attention at the end of the game.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

that pretty much summed it up.

PainNPower 09-22-2010 10:24 PM

Well, I personally thought the game was pretty decent; the challenges and being able to jump and swing around made this game better than it actually is.

I want a sequel ASAP though. But eh, doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon :|

vizi0n 10-15-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PainNPower (Post 3536227)
Well, I personally thought the game was pretty decent; the challenges and being able to jump and swing around made this game better than it actually is.

I want a sequel ASAP though. But eh, doesn't seem like it's going to happen anytime soon :|

same here, but sadly not likely to happen :(

NShepherd N7 03-31-2013 02:20 PM

I wanna know who the frickin' sniper was, and who Silver is (was he Joe?), and what Albatross is.