XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sneak King (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=410)
-   -   Greatest Stealth game of all time!!!!! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163210)

InWaiting 07-21-2009 04:40 PM

Greatest Stealth game of all time!!!!!
 
Eat this Sam Fisher and Altair! The King has entered the building!

...no really, your fries are ready! ; )

YoshiMiyamoto 07-26-2009 03:36 PM

Little known fact...the pickles on each Whopper carried by the King are razor sharp, and he can throw them with deadly accuracy from 500 feet.

InWaiting 07-26-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshiMiyamoto (Post 2200857)
Little known fact...the pickles on each Whopper carried by the King are razor sharp, and he can throw them with deadly accuracy from 500 feet.

LMAO NICE!!!!:woop:

Jet1337 02-13-2010 11:38 AM

Largely known fact...this game sucks a fat one. The $0.99 price label confirms it.

MrMuffinsLuvsU 11-12-2010 08:17 AM

I remember my friend and I planning on going to Burger King the day they launched this. I wish they crossed this with Thief and we got The King sneaking in people's houses in the middle of the night.

Rocketmat2 04-26-2011 12:02 PM

Sadly, I started this game years ago, and feel like I have to 100% it, or end up feeling like one of those schmucks that never got 1000g in Avatar...

Bardfor 05-02-2011 10:51 PM

It's all about being... "The King"....

This game is horrible and awesome (at least according to my wife) all at the same time! (only Awesome by me!)

deepinthemosh 06-27-2011 05:35 AM

This game is just exactly what I though it was gonna be. And that is bloody awful.

The Taymanator 10-15-2011 02:06 PM

The entertainment factor lasts about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, for completionists, once you give it a try, you are stuck until you finish the horror.

Miles Archer 03-01-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Taymanator (Post 4589168)
The entertainment factor lasts about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, for completionists, once you give it a try, you are stuck until you finish the horror.

That's precisely my situation. That disc just sits there in my collection, uncompleted, mocking me. Over the years I've occasionally fired it up, only to resolve yet again within minutes that this time I'm finally going to toss it, recycle it, donate it, etc. And then, somehow I can't bring myself to do it, I can't let that cursed game win. So the cycle of suffering continues.

Sneak King, oh how I despise you with every fiber of my being!

kinjoking 07-13-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miles Archer (Post 4921193)
That's precisely my situation. That disc just sits there in my collection, uncompleted, mocking me. Over the years I've occasionally fired it up, only to resolve yet again within minutes that this time I'm finally going to toss it, recycle it, donate it, etc. And then, somehow I can't bring myself to do it, I can't let that cursed game win. So the cycle of suffering continues.

Sneak King, oh how I despise you with every fiber of my being!

thats how i feel about so many games in my collection;
sega collection alex kidd n co (the shinobi game sucks)
bioshock 2s multiplayer
the witcher 2
condemned 2 and many more...

The Huntsman 11-02-2013 09:54 PM

I bought my 360 in 2008, but even before then, I always admired this game. I just thought it was the cat's meow, and wanted it so very much. Sometime last year, I managed to find it randomly at my local Gamestop. I bought it, beat it, got all of the achievements and put it on my shelf. It was the prize of my collection. I'm switching to the Xbox One in a few weeks, but before that comes, I'm going to make sure that Sneak King is the last game I ever play on my 360. Microsoft's servers will record that data and people will be able to see that fact. Sneak King will always have a place in my heart.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.