XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1272)
-   -   Video Guide - GI Joe Ranking and All Collectibles (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167351)

NOTswaggers 08-08-2009 04:10 PM

Video Guide - GI Joe Ranking and All Collectibles
 
I am doing a guide for msxbox-world.com

This guide now covers 100% of the game. I am confirm that it will get you every single INTEL, FILE, and CONTACT.

http://swearingatvideogames.com/2009/10/10/gi-joe-the-rise-of-cobra-foundation/

I have video and pics of all collectibles and I also list my checkpoint scores so you can see how you compare so you get your GI Joe ranking.

I also have a listing of all achievements to get in each level.

Separate achievement guide and also a Battle Files pages showing which file is in which mission in case you miss something.

Enjoy.

-swaggers

XxHektikxX 08-08-2009 08:19 PM

good job with that guide, looks very good, Even though i already got my 1k on joe, others will greatly appreciate this guide :)

The Dauntless 08-08-2009 08:40 PM

Just want to say that the guide is a great start. Hope you can finish it soon!

KrashKrunal 08-09-2009 11:07 AM

One criticism, you showed the fight against Storm Shadow, but you didn't show how to find him which is what most people are finding difficult ;) May want to add that in if you can.

NOTswaggers 08-09-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrashKrunal (Post 2245194)
One criticism, you showed the fight against Storm Shadow, but you didn't show how to find him which is what most people are finding difficult ;) May want to add that in if you can.

I have the entire level filmed from start to finish. When cutting the collectibles I didn't know you could finish without fighting him.

Riverpatrol 08-09-2009 02:18 PM

thanks mate

KrashKrunal 08-10-2009 05:07 PM

Hmmm... just fought him in the Jungle level and got him, it seems since hte other two are hidden, I expected him to be hidden in the first one and couldn't remember I'd already beaten him... should be mentioned still :p

NOTswaggers 08-12-2009 11:49 PM

This has been updated through the entire Jungle sequence. Working to finish this up and I have Storm Shadow, Vehicles, and Satellite locations videos ready to go for a full achievement guide.

HalfEVILmonkey 08-13-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTswaggers (Post 2256458)
This has been updated through the entire Jungle sequence. Working to finish this up and I have Storm Shadow, Vehicles, and Satellite locations videos ready to go for a full achievement guide.

Money as always...

ExtremeGamer 08-13-2009 08:03 PM

Storm Shadow MIA
 
Is anyone soon going to show or tell where and how to get "Storm Shadow"??? Thats one of my few achieves that are left i have to do. I know i fought him like twice, as i heard he is located Jungle "Sludge", Artic "Deckhouse Six", and Desert "Robot". But, i went to them, and it seems like i cant go to him, like i beat him already? Am i missing something, as my luck will be something "real" dumb..><.

NOTswaggers 08-13-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer (Post 2258923)
Is anyone soon going to show or tell where and how to get "Storm Shadow"??? Thats one of my few achieves that are left i have to do. I know i fought him like twice, as i heard he is located Jungle "Sludge", Artic "Deckhouse Six", and Desert "Robot". But, i went to them, and it seems like i cant go to him, like i beat him already? Am i missing something, as my luck will be something "real" dumb..><.

You have to fight Storm Shadow 3 different times.
1st Arctic Deckhouse Six This one is a freebie introduction to Storm Shadow and you get his FILE.
2nd Desert Robot And requires a Heavy to open.
3rd Jungle Sludge And requires a Soldier to open.


Video will be up tomorrow showing exact areas.

ExtremeGamer 08-13-2009 10:25 PM

So, if i gotten "Storm Shattered" Achievement... shouldnt havent i gotten "Storm Shadow" unlocked???

NOTswaggers 08-14-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer (Post 2259338)
So, if i gotten "Storm Shattered" Achievement... shouldnt havent i gotten "Storm Shadow" unlocked???

You then have to buy him for 15 points in the Team Roster

FalseHope4829 08-14-2009 04:41 AM

Hey a heads up, some, well most of your videos cut out half way through. Maybe its because I use firefox or something.

NOTswaggers 08-14-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalseHope4829 (Post 2260209)
Hey a heads up, some, well most of your videos cut out half way through. Maybe its because I use firefox or something.

That is there hosting. They are working on it. The vids I provided are 100%

FalseHope4829 08-14-2009 05:19 PM

Yea some of them went all the way through so i didn't doubt that. Thanks for the videos by the way, the video quality is awesome. And I also linked you for the achievement guide if you don't mind. I honestly couldn't do a better collectibles guide. Obviously you get the credit.

zeroFerus 08-14-2009 11:38 PM

Thanks for doing a good job!

ExtremeGamer 08-15-2009 01:05 AM

Oh, i knew that lol. But, he never popped up on the list to even buy him. I finished the game on hard and all and got like 4 achieves left, and thats one big thing that is holding back on it. He is my one guy missing out off the list, and i dont really want to do it all over again. I tried to fight him again on the levels he was on, but wont let me go back to the arena's. I went to some other forums and seen there was few others who had same issue. :(

W4LL E 08-17-2009 11:11 AM

Are you going to be doing the Tundra levels too?

NOTswaggers 08-17-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W4LL E (Post 2269721)
Are you going to be doing the Tundra levels too?

Yep. Expect more this to be 100% complete this week!

Also, all the videos should play 100% now so let me know if there are any with any problems still.

Thanks,
swaggers

NOTswaggers 08-18-2009 03:27 PM

Tundra is 100% filmed and encoding so expect this guide to be a 100% guide by the end of the night today!

Tibur55 08-20-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTswaggers (Post 2273775)
Tundra is 100% filmed and encoding so expect this guide to be a 100% guide by the end of the night today!

This is a big help, thanks!
But Jungle 03 / Countdown has 4 FILE and 2 INTEL, but in your guide there are only 3 FILE and 2 INTEL.

Could you tell me please, where the fourth FILE is???

Thank you in advance!!!

NOTswaggers 08-20-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibur55 (Post 2279719)
This is a big help, thanks!
But Jungle 03 / Countdown has 4 FILE and 2 INTEL, but in your guide there are only 3 FILE and 2 INTEL.

Could you tell me please, where the fourth FILE is???

Thank you in advance!!!

Somehow the last collectible was cut off the page. Will get a new version up today. Thanks for the catch.

Lilnag123 08-20-2009 10:45 PM

How come your videos cut off in the middle, i used Internet explorer and mozilla firefox, but it still does'nt work:(

NOTswaggers 08-21-2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilnag123 (Post 2281235)
How come your videos cut off in the middle, i used Internet explorer and mozilla firefox, but it still does'nt work:(

Which ones? They were all working the last time I checked. Let me know what which ones cut and I'll get them to refresh them.

Lilnag123 08-21-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTswaggers (Post 2281768)
Which ones? They were all working the last time I checked. Let me know what which ones cut and I'll get them to refresh them.

Well, so far, it was in the Jungle missions(Fever and Sludge)

Tibur55 08-23-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOTswaggers (Post 2280141)
Somehow the last collectible was cut off the page. Will get a new version up today. Thanks for the catch.

Hi! Any news about the new version?

NOTswaggers 08-23-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tibur55 (Post 2288972)
Hi! Any news about the new version?

Msxbox has all pages and vids now so its up to them. But I have corrected that and a few other problems I saw

NOTswaggers 08-24-2009 12:57 PM

msxbox tells me this is 100% working now. I will be checking the vids again tonight to make sure.
I've also added a Battle Files page to show which file goes to what mission.

-swaggers

WH Gercain 09-07-2009 01:37 PM

I appreciate the efforts. I'd do some editing though. Don't really want to see the start screen and you could possibly skip the dialouge. My personal preferences for a video guide. Your collectible guides definetely need editing.

Not trying to be negative. Good job. Just giving some friendly advice.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.