XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shadow Complex (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1415)
-   -   I'm stuck thread. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169890)

Bloodrune 08-19-2009 06:03 PM

I'm stuck thread.
 
I'm not sure how many times you can get stuck in this game, but we'll see. I'm about 40 minutes in and have no clue where to go. I only have the pistol so far and have opened every door that is yellow. There's a big red door that you need a missile to open and some green doors. What do I do?

dtolley 08-19-2009 06:47 PM

I'm assuming you're near some water? If you are, try jumping up above the red door. It's tough to say, give a little more description of where you are at.

Teth Amon 08-19-2009 08:04 PM

I am trying to escape the complex after rescuing Claire and hiding her in the intergation chamber.

You have to pass some laser grid and the guards always see me and use gas to kill me.

Help please

HaydnMH 08-19-2009 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teth Amon (Post 2277780)
I am trying to escape the complex after rescuing Claire and hiding her in the intergation chamber.

You have to pass some laser grid and the guards always see me and use gas to kill me.

Help please

Your in between two laser gris right? Jump out the shaft and theres a vent to your left.

SjaccoPopino 08-19-2009 08:25 PM

My current objective is:

--Go to the DAM and steal the OMEGA ARMOR--

But therefore I need the Friction Dampener, but I can't find it?!

EDIT: lol...I already found out...I had to crawl underheath it :p!!

SoloEXE 08-20-2009 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SjaccoPopino (Post 2277828)
My current objective is:

--Go to the DAM and steal the OMEGA ARMOR--

But therefore I need the Friction Dampener, but I can't find it?!

EDIT: lol...I already found out...I had to crawl underheath it :p!!

The Friction Dampener is the hyper-speed, right?
I hope so, I'm at this part as well and I wouldn't mind that ability.

SiftRock 08-20-2009 12:45 AM

Just got the foam gun, slowly climb up and built a foam bridge to a room filled with electric water, there's a platform in the middle but it's to far to jump to and foam explodes in the water. HALP

SoloEXE 08-20-2009 02:17 AM

Alright you guys, I need help.
I'm at the part where you're supposed to go back to Clair with your almost complete suit, when she gets taken away again. [Clair has been captured, Rescue her! is the mission header] After making my way through a save point, I get stuck in the elevator shaft [this is section H I believe]. I have gone through every room, most of which are dead-ends, but the way out is blocked by a missile door.
Am I supposed to have the missile this early? It never told me to get the missile, but that seems to be the only way out...
Help.

Would You Kindly 08-20-2009 02:25 AM

You know when you press X on the map it shows you where to go.

phatmuther 08-20-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloEXE (Post 2278517)
Alright you guys, I need help.
I'm at the part where you're supposed to go back to Clair with your almost complete suit, when she gets taken away again. [Clair has been captured, Rescue her! is the mission header] After making my way through a save point, I get stuck in the elevator shaft [this is section H I believe]. I have gone through every room, most of which are dead-ends, but the way out is blocked by a missile door.
Am I supposed to have the missile this early? It never told me to get the missile, but that seems to be the only way out...
Help.

I think I'm at the same bit as you. Just keep looking around and you will find the missile perk :)

SoloEXE 08-20-2009 02:49 AM

Yeah, definitely found it [along with a second missile pack]
Off-topic for this thread, but I was looking at the IGN guide, and the "golden weapons room" caught my attention.
What/where/when is this?

Justin Case 08-20-2009 03:59 AM

I'm still finding this thrust boots, I can not find them.

Bloodrune 08-20-2009 04:54 AM

I'm stuck again. The blue line is telling me to go through this red door, but I don't have the missile launcher. Where is it?

Justin Case 08-20-2009 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloodrune (Post 2278811)
I'm stuck again. The blue line is telling me to go through this red door, but I don't have the missile launcher. Where is it?


Well you have to carefully find a destructible vent to go through.

I found it inside a cave-like place underground.

gunnerh 08-20-2009 08:09 AM

Guys wheres the foam gun ?

Cant find it , been going around the map for ages

Jeff 08-20-2009 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunnerh (Post 2279147)
Guys wheres the foam gun ?

Cant find it , been going around the map for ages

I've yet to pick up the foam gun but for some odd reason I could use the foam ability.
I just pressed forward on the d-pad and there it read FOAM. :confused:
Problem is now is when trying to reach my objective the door is locked and I cannot proceed. The foam gun is supposed to be behind a door. See the map for location 9.
http://www.1up.com/flat/MyCheats/Sha...arMapFinal.jpg

gunnerh 08-20-2009 10:50 AM

Thanks , got it now.

I would of gotten it earlier , but I thought the red light near the entrance part of it was the heat wave that kills you lol .

xandura 08-20-2009 11:46 AM

hey guys, my mission now is to START MAKING YOUR WAY BACK TO CLAIRE but the blue line/icon are gone, I have no idea where she is

please help, tia

phatmuther 08-20-2009 11:52 AM

Well you've probably turned the blue line off then :p Press X on your map.

SjaccoPopino 08-20-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoloEXE (Post 2278600)
Yeah, definitely found it [along with a second missile pack]
Off-topic for this thread, but I was looking at the IGN guide, and the "golden weapons room" caught my attention.
What/where/when is this?

The golden weapons room is a room with golden weapons ;)! It's behind the room where you obtain your pistol in the verry beginning of the game and it will open (the wall) when you have collected all gold bars!

pocket1 08-20-2009 12:12 PM

Im not stuck but did notice something strange/cool and wondered if anyone else has seen it. Early on in the game, you come back high outside. You can do a running jump left and grab onto a small ledge and pull yourself up. As i did this a massive solider with a riot shield and what looked like an RPG smacked me with his shield and sent me flying down the hole!

I worked my way back to this point but he wasnt there - anyone know why? And did anyone avoid getting his shield to your face and manage to kill him? Not sure if this is one of those sequence break events that i've heard mentioned whereby you get a new weapon/item etc early. Cheers!

Infomouse 08-20-2009 03:44 PM

Im stuck on section E the gold bar where you have a blue crate on top of the vent and i cant find a way to even come close to the speed?

mikehasabat 08-20-2009 04:53 PM

I got stuck at the part where you get the pistol. Got to the room where you should see Claire being interrogated on the monitor, but it didn't happen the first time I went in. I backtracked as far as I could go, came back, and still nothing. Then I reloaded my last save and returned to the room to finally have the event trigger. Weird.

Bloodrune 08-20-2009 05:25 PM

There's a few question marks on my map that I have no idea where to access. Is there any kind of map guide or something?

Geoff66 08-20-2009 07:25 PM

I'm stuck at the getting back to Claire part where I go down a shaft, land in a room with 3 guys, one blue box and 3 boxes to the right that I need to destroy. Problem is I can't get any speed built up to run thru them. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Louis BCFC1875 08-20-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiftRock (Post 2278296)
Just got the foam gun, slowly climb up and built a foam bridge to a room filled with electric water, there's a platform in the middle but it's to far to jump to and foam explodes in the water. HALP

Stuck on this bit also, need some help, no idea what to do.

CellOmniscient 08-20-2009 08:40 PM

I'm stuck at the part where you are sent after the remaining components of the suit. The blue line is telling me to go under the mine cart railway down in the caverns, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. I know it has to be something simple I'm not seeing. I've been looking for another way to go around but everything seems like it's blocked.

Edit: I finally found it. You blow the machinery above the railway with a missle. It falls, breaks through and you can move on.

As for the people needing to get past the electric water with the foam gun: aim at the platform in the middle and shoot enough foam so that you can jump to your newly made foam ramp and get to the platform. If you have any foam leftover, you might want to try the same thing to get across the next bit of water. That's what I did.

Louis BCFC1875 08-20-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiftRock (Post 2278296)
Just got the foam gun, slowly climb up and built a foam bridge to a room filled with electric water, there's a platform in the middle but it's to far to jump to and foam explodes in the water. HALP

Had this problem but manages to solve it, i used half my foam to build a bridge from the one side to the middle section, then collected some more foam ammo, then i managed to build a bridge from the left hand side, then i jumped from the middle onto the foam bridge and got across, but remember, be fast, foam don't last for long. ;)

pizzleonfire 08-21-2009 01:25 AM

Damn Crates!
 
Arrggg!! Alright, I understand how I'm supposed to get this gold bar, you gotta do the hyper speed run and do some jumping. My problem is that there are crate hanging from the ceiling where i need to get my run started. How the hell do I move those crates outta the way?

It's the B i'm trying to get to!

Map below

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2972/shadowchelp.jpg

Acky 08-21-2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xandura (Post 2279457)
hey guys, my mission now is to START MAKING YOUR WAY BACK TO CLAIRE but the blue line/icon are gone, I have no idea where she is

please help, tia

Same thing has happened to me, tried pressing X whilst on the map, nothing happens. It's really bugging me now, I just want to find a picture of the map somewhere on the internet that says which room Claire is in.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.