XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Terminator: Salvation (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=921)
-   -   OMG this game is shocking (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175990)

oldskoolforever 09-17-2009 11:51 AM

OMG this game is shocking

completed in about 5 hours on hard, a couple of tricky spots that you have to try a few times before you realise how to get round the AI (if that even exists in this game ?). Probably as a million others have said, you just end up repeating the same tactics over and over, get into cover, chuck a few pipe bombs, run round the opposite side to your team so they can pick of the spiders... blah ....blah....blah

I just feel sorry for my friend who paid for it. At least i was able to borrow it for an easy 1000GS

Termination Salvation : The poor mans Gears of War

Mikey1610 09-17-2009 12:48 PM

Yeah, it's a terrible game but there's already about a dozen threads on how bad it is.

And how does it even slightly resemble Gears of War apart from the controls?

jammy55 10-13-2009 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey1610 (Post 2353834)
Yeah, it's a terrible game but there's already about a dozen threads on how bad it is.

And how does it even slightly resemble Gears of War apart from the controls?

well for one theres the rubbish 3rd person view that is like gears of war when you aim it only slightly zooms in like gears and also the whole cover system idea from gears and i also agree the game is rubbish cant belive i wasted my money on it

DaCameraMan 10-14-2009 03:47 AM

This game is whack!

lxl Jeff lxl 11-17-2009 06:02 AM

shooting with anything besides rockets and shotgun where slightly difficault but easy 1k :)

FamiDude 11-24-2009 04:51 PM

I've been gaming for over 20 years and even back in the C64 days I don't seem to remember anything as painful as this.

I even had more fun playing Hannah Montana(There's something perversely satisfying about that game)!

d0nkeytr0n 03-24-2010 03:17 PM

I messed up the saved game glitch for the achievement for completing it on hard, thus wiping all my saves....I had to play through this pile of crap TWICE to get the HARD achievement...so count yourselves lucky lol

Bcleal 05-28-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0nkeytr0n (Post 2927177)
I messed up the saved game glitch for the achievement for completing it on hard, thus wiping all my saves....I had to play through this pile of crap TWICE to get the HARD achievement...so count yourselves lucky lol

........Im not gonna lie dude that suxs lol im srry :(

Deadsea 18 04-25-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0nkeytr0n (Post 2927177)

I never knew they were stackable when I borrowed and got the platnium within 3 days. So i am not lucky lol

Snoop QC 09-10-2013 10:20 PM

Well, it seems that some games are just made to be easy 1000G and nothing more. This is what it is the most shameful game in my playlist!

Purple Wedge 10-13-2013 04:10 PM

Very easy and quick 1000g. Start the game on hard difficulty to save time, sure you will die a few times but this way you will get all the achievements in one go. Ideally don't buy, rent!