XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Saw (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1102)
-   -   oswald last puzzle (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180399)

darkconsoles 10-06-2009 08:00 AM

oswald last puzzle

Can anyone post picture of completed third circuit (electric) puzzle? it so big and difficult, i cant solve this myself ?Т_Т

dethklok 10-06-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkconsoles (Post 2414209)
Can anyone post picture of completed third circuit (electric) puzzle? it so big and difficult, i cant solve this myself ?Т_Т

it will be useless if I or someone posted a screen shot. The puzzles change up every time. I noticed this when I had to save Melissa. I screwed up and got her killed. Then when I tried again I noticed all the puzzles where different. The only exception are the dials. All the gear and circuit puzzles change up every time you die

Deadly 10-07-2009 03:27 AM

6 Attachment(s)
They change when you die but they are the same if you dont die/lose. I was playing with 3 fiends (they were in different xboxs) and we got the same until one got killed.

Ok for the ones having a hard time in this two last circuits lol.
If you have this circuit like i then the second photo shows you the answer, is made in paper and pen :O, i made then that way, took a photo, pause the game then analyze it in my laptop.
PD: Please check that this one is the same as yours because it may be different.

The IMG 0002 is the original circuit 2 and the IMG 0008 is the answer

For darkconsoles
The IMG 0003 is my original circuit 3 and the IMG 0006 is the answer
Btw can you tell me if is the same circuit as yours ?

Edited. Just made other 2 that maybe is yours, or maybe is the one of somebody else looking this thread.
IMG 00013 and 00014 doesnt have original they are just the correct answer to other 2 circuit puzzle.
So far i managed to encounter 3 different circuit puzzle of 7 by 7, just check yours and compare to the pics :P

PD: Btw keep this because you will need them in future circuit puzzle.

PD: Mmm i found 3 more hard circuit of 7 by 7 :S, another another can be found in the post 12

dethklok 10-07-2009 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 2417278)

for someone who has been here a long time its hard to believe you dont know where the EDIT button is lol

Deadly 10-07-2009 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dethklok (Post 2417327)
for someone who has been here a long time its hard to believe you dont know where the EDIT button is lol

you dont change at all ... @%*^(*%@#%$(*
Of course i do, who doesnt ? i made it that way to make it more clear :).
If a mod think it should be in only one reply then is ok he can edit it :)

dethklok 10-07-2009 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 2417359)

whats wrong with putting some space between the two sections on one post and hosting the pics on a hosting site such as imageshack.com

darkconsoles 10-07-2009 05:53 AM

thx a lot
they look the same, gonna check it now

they changed then i try one more time (
looks like they all the same when you first time encounter this chapter and change every time you loost

but i managed to solvem myself, dont know how)

jackanape 10-07-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 2417359)

It SHOULD be one reply and the fact you know it should hardly looks good. Don't just be lazy and expect a mod to come along and tidy up - there are new forum rules in the announcement forum so feel free to read them at any time.

xxexvxrx 10-07-2009 03:29 PM

I've had it, this puzzle is unbeatable. Why the hell they made the game a cakewalk, just to get stuck on a trap puzzle really pisses me off. So close to the end too...

StolenKyle/ 10-07-2009 08:01 PM

1st Puzzle ez...

2nd Puzzle some trouble but always get it..

3rd Puzzle Wow... what the fuck...

Gotti 10-07-2009 11:47 PM

hey man thx for putting up the solution to the last circuit puzzle. i know it help tons.

Deadly 10-08-2009 01:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No problem :) im glad this helped a lot of ppls.

PD: Mmm i added one more choice IMG 0017, maybe this one is yours !!!.
Remember, if you think is hard and is not here then you can die/lose and maybe the next random one is here !!!

PD2: To the mods i added another reply because the attachment system only allowed me to upload 5 files !!

darkSIDEchoes 10-10-2009 06:14 AM

Code:

http://i33.tinypic.com/11l1yy1.jpg
Sorry for posting this over and over but I can't stand it. I hate these puzzles. Bioshock valve puzzles, fine...those are fun...some of the SAW ones, okay whatever.

BUT COME ON!

PLEASE! Someone help me!

Trivium Freak 10-10-2009 12:50 PM

thanks man

NITRO 187 10-11-2009 05:00 PM

Thanx Deadly this really helped out!!!!!!!

Deadly 10-12-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkSIDEchoes (Post 2426853)
Code:

http://i33.tinypic.com/11l1yy1.jpg
Sorry for posting this over and over but I can't stand it. I hate these puzzles. Bioshock valve puzzles, fine...those are fun...some of the SAW ones, okay whatever.

BUT COME ON!

PLEASE! Someone help me!

My bad darkSIDEchoes im really sorry i didnt help you, i saw the pm today. Im away because im having a real real problem with my wife. Hope u understand

Scott31815 10-13-2009 02:11 AM

Great stuff, Deadly! I did fine until this puzzle and it was really getting to me! Thanks for helping me get my sanity back and lower my blood pressure!

LeGaCy Iz FaTaL 10-14-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 2417266)
They change when you die but they are the same if you dont die/lose. I was playing with 3 fiends (they were in different xboxs) and we got the same until one got killed.

If you have this circuit like i then the second photo shows you the answer, is made in paper and pen :O, i made then that way, took a photo, pause the game then analyze it in my laptop.
PD: Please check that this one is the same as yours because it may be different.

For darkconsoles

Edited. Just made other 2 that maybe is yours, or maybe is the one of somebody else looking this thread.
IMG 00013 and 00014 doesnt have original they are just the correct answer to other 2 circuit puzzle.
So far i managed to encounter 3 different circuit puzzle of 7 by 7, just check yours and compare to the pics :P

PD: Mmm i found 3 more hard circuit of 7 by 7 :S, another another can be found in the post 12

Image 00014 was mine! Thanks for getting me past that part lol i couldnt get that 3rd circuit

SwiftDeath22 10-14-2009 10:59 AM

thanks deadly! i was about to give up on this game!

Nerph Herder 10-17-2009 07:12 AM

Quote:

For darkconsoles

Thank you sooo much for those drawings, Deadly. I thought I was never going to pass this crap. I kept hitting restart checkpoint and luckily I was able to get the same circuits as you. I followed the drawings, made it so easy.

Kill King1 10-20-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

For darkconsoles

Thanks man that last pic helped me out so much.

Elvia 10-23-2009 03:50 PM

Thanks a lot Deadly!

Absolutionz 11-07-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

For darkconsoles

You're a complete life saver. Thank you so much for taking the time out to make those pictures.

jules the great 11-08-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

For darkconsoles

Man you are the best!!! This saved me! I was getting so frustrated.

grathina2000 11-23-2009 01:52 PM

I have struggled long and hard with these circuit puzzles..and many times failed, literally, at the last circuit.
But I came across this pretty awesome link: http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/actio...g=topics;title

Then in the game just pause and compare the circuits on your screen to the ones on the laptop..complete the circuit by following the diagram..and you done.
Easy!

GodKonflik 11-24-2009 07:54 PM

Legend

you are a fuckin god of thee gaming world my friend. this was my one lol

Waynimus 12-02-2009 01:04 AM

Quote:

For darkconsoles

Thanks for this post. I was beginning to lose patience with this one, a good game for Saw fans, but some of these puzzles don't half take the biscuit.

Sicko19 12-02-2009 12:18 PM

thank you :woop:

Finally.. mine was IMG 6

yakuzzaa 12-06-2009 11:40 AM

......arrived @ this part now, well ill give it a try ;)
thx deadly :>

chazrivaldo 12-06-2009 09:01 PM

thanks very much just complete that level :)