XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1180)
-   -   The SUrgical,Mach 5, Dictator (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198129)

rredruMM 12-28-2009 06:42 PM

The SUrgical,Mach 5, Dictator

OK to get these 3 achievment and titles do you haft to fire the whole magazine into the same guy with out missing and without him dieing... I tried to boost this with a guy once and he hit me with every bullet but i died like 8 times... So if u were boosting this would you haft to shoot him a few times let him get his health back and then shoot him again and let him get his health back and just keep doing that untill ur clip is empty? just need some help with that thanks!!

PhoenixRising17 12-28-2009 06:56 PM

Can be multiple persons, just dont reload and dont miss a single bullet. Very hard, only got the sniper one. If you wanna boost it, hit me up :)

rredruMM 12-28-2009 07:02 PM

ill boost it? u on now?

Br0flc0pter 12-28-2009 07:20 PM

the only thing that matters is that none of the bullets miss a target.

i have dictator and whatever the sniper one is. here's a few tips for getting this:

-go into a cage match and just tell the person your going for this (9 times out of 10 the person will want to do headshots or something so you can easily trade challenges here), or just boost.
-lightly tap the trigger so that only one bullet fires at once, b/c often times you'll hold down the trigger and a few bullets will fly past the body after they've died.
-aim for their legs so that they take the minimum amount of damage and you can fire more rounds without them dying
-use a silencer and make sure you do NOT have stopping power or FMJ on, for the same reasons as the last point
-use whatever gun has the shortest clip/least power
-fire from a far distance to decrease damage, but don't fire so far away that you miss your target.

good luck!

dynamik123 12-28-2009 07:33 PM

You can boost it in cage match, they can die, just don't miss. Make sure you pick the smallest clipped gun of its class, and fire one shot into their leg at a time (if they want The Invincible challenge, then give them a chance to recover from each red screen and don't kill them).

SMG: MP5K
AR: FAL for the easy single shot or Scar-H for tiny clip
LMG: AUG HBAR
Sniper: Intervention for single shot and tiny clip

Gates85 12-28-2009 07:56 PM

Can you just shoot into a riot shield?

EvoLveR84 12-28-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gates85 (Post 2650551)
Can you just shoot into a riot shield?

Riot Shield hits count as misses. Thats why riot shield boosters have an accuracy of like 8%.

G315T 12-28-2009 09:08 PM

Actually, you can reload and still get the no-miss-whole-clip challenges. I've gotten "Perfectionist" 3 or 4 times now, and I'm 200% certain that one of the times I had shot two, reloaded, shot two, reloaded, and it still unlocked. So, it actually keeps track of the max size of the magazine of your primary weapon... and tracks if you hit that many shots in a row with it.

G315T 12-28-2009 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvoLveR84 (Post 2650557)
Riot Shield hits count as misses. Thats why riot shield boosters have an accuracy of like 8%.

Yeah, and 10th prestige with ~1000 kills.

I am shocked to no end that retards boost that crap then try to talk shit like they're awesome. Was in a match today with some level 45 10th prestige douchebag, and asked him if it made him feel awesome to have boosted his stuff. He got all profane and told me it was legit... he was absolutely terrible too. Went 1:3 KDR across a few matches. He also refused my friend request so I could look at his stats. =p

Guitarr Steve 12-29-2009 12:42 AM

I'm just letting you know that you can reload while you're doing this, but you have to shoot a full clip's worth into the enemies without missing, and you can also kill people, it doesn't matter.

Juggernauts 12-29-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G315T (Post 2650711)
Actually, you can reload and still get the no-miss-whole-clip challenges. I've gotten "Perfectionist" 3 or 4 times now, and I'm 200% certain that one of the times I had shot two, reloaded, shot two, reloaded, and it still unlocked. So, it actually keeps track of the max size of the magazine of your primary weapon... and tracks if you hit that many shots in a row with it.

I'm pretty sure this true, I got this title today and what I did was fire one bullet with the Intervention, then reloaded because I wasn't trying to get it, then I fired 4 more bullets and got the challenge complete even though I had only shot 4 out of the 5 in the clip.

Hot Juicy Pie 12-29-2009 02:40 AM

took me a while too bost all these... they can die... just make sure you fire 1 shot at a time because lag will cause them to die earlier than it shows on your screen. painkiller perk helps too so they can absorb more.

Broken Bibles 12-29-2009 09:19 AM

Has anyone tried this on a harrier or helo since they count as hits?

I tried with an LMG once but am sure I missed a shot or two.

dynamik123 12-29-2009 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Bibles (Post 2651828)
Has anyone tried this on a harrier or helo since they count as hits?

I tried with an LMG once but am sure I missed a shot or two.

No, killstreak rewards don't count as hits. You have to hit a living player, and no glitches have been found so far.

Mitty34 01-02-2010 02:40 AM

Ill be on all night, Im willing to trade via cage match...gt: Mitty34

EvoLveR84 01-02-2010 02:42 AM

Tip for doing the LMG one, you can put a thermal or acog on the aug-hbar along with a grip and squeeze one bullet off at a time, just be really careful and you'll get it eventually, still tough.

BustaMo 04-26-2011 04:14 AM

I know this is an old topic, but after a year plus of playing legit, these are the only challenges I cannot get. Anyone able to help me out? If so, shoot me out a FR at "Busta 21"

Wolf2505 07-01-2012 04:31 PM

tried these for so long, i don't think they're worth the effort now though, they just seem impossible in proper games