XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Earth Defense Force 3 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=485)
-   -   Game title changed, WTF! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19997)

Datasiphon 03-03-2007 11:25 PM

Game title changed, WTF!
 
I just noticed that the game changed it's name in my achievement list. I have the Japanese version but now it reports "Earth Defense 2017" and all the Achievements are in English. I will be pissed if it isn't a seperate achievement list. We should complain to Microsoft if they screw us over on this title.

The Pants Party 03-03-2007 11:49 PM

Eh, people have been double-dipping with America/Japanese games that are identical for too long as it is. Beating the same game twice (albeit in different languages) does not deserve twice as many points.

Datasiphon 03-04-2007 12:03 AM

wow, you can't be serious!

There is no shame in importing. it is actually more of an achievement to figure out how to beat the game in a foriegn language

KilluhKam 03-04-2007 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datasiphon (Post 202348)
wow, you can't be serious!

There is no shame in importing. it is actually more of an achievement to figure out how to beat the game in a foriegn language

agreed, i love getting more then 1k from the game same. espically when it pisses people off :D

JAB3 4 3V3R 04-07-2007 09:27 PM

earth defense isnt stackable ( unable to aquire more thank 1k in the imports )

Doug x360a 05-19-2009 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pants Party (Post 202334)
Eh, people have been double-dipping with America/Japanese games that are identical for too long as it is. Beating the same game twice (albeit in different languages) does not deserve twice as many points.

if earth defense force is no longer stacked with the jap version then why is it still up for the checklists. shouldnt it just be deleted?

The Pants Party 05-19-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug x360a (Post 1955790)
if earth defense force is no longer stacked with the jap version then why is it still up for the checklists. shouldnt it just be deleted?

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try to get it taken care of soon.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.