-   NASCAR 09 (
-   -   Unfriendly achievement? (

luuwat 02-01-2010 02:10 PM

Unfriendly achievement?
Unfriendly10 track ownership from a friend.All you need to do here is race at a certain track for a couple of races and you'll earn points for completing the race, completing laps, and racing clean. Once you race at a certain track a few times, and get enough points you will then take track ownership from your friends. But one of your friends would have had to played this game at least once and raced on that track

not sure if this is an online or offline achievement? can someone please explain further

MrOleg 02-10-2010 09:01 PM

Technically its an offline achievement but you have to be connected to live to get it.

i just got it without even trying while doing a career race.

basically you have to have a friend who has played the game and just beat there score on it.

jms5118 04-16-2010 09:53 AM

i just got it myself. made another account on the hard drive, got the xbl free trial and sent myself a friend request lol. nobody i know has this so i didn't have much of a choice.

luuwat 08-03-2011 02:23 AM

is this still obtainable? or because servers are down its not?

luuwat 08-07-2011 03:04 AM

i am on top of one of the track vs all my friends and the achievement hasnt popped up?

i played the track 3 times..

J Lo 08-11-2011 11:45 AM

I have the same question...since this is technically an offline achievement, you can still do it without the servers...right? If I get fucked out of a 10 point achievement, I'm going to be pissed.

Veedrock 08-20-2011 08:02 AM

For the record, this is unobtainable. While you didn't race online for the achievement, the servers did store the "Own the Track" information, and without that your game can't update with your friend's track info.

I tested this myself with an account I never Nascar with, I'm not making a reasonable guess.