XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bayonetta (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1100)
-   -   Bayonetta = Easy to 1000? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214451)

MrBubbles x360a 03-12-2010 02:25 AM

Bayonetta = Easy to 1000?
 
Does anyone else think this game is a really easy 1000? I did it in like one week and I wasnt even trying to do it fast. After getting all the collectibles and having the largest possible health bar, Infinite Climax was incredibly easy and I died like only 10 times at the most.

Massa Siggy 03-12-2010 03:07 AM

It was very easy. I almost regret spending $55 on it, I only had it for two weeks.

Jim Auh Thee 03-12-2010 04:03 AM

i was considering getting this but now that i know that its an easy 1000 imma get it fer sure

SinisterTarheel 03-12-2010 07:44 PM

yeah I say its easy when u use those yellow lollipops. plus bosses have patterns and going thru the levels quicker too. I'm not near 1000 yet

MrBubbles x360a 03-12-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinisterTarheel (Post 2880871)
yeah I say its easy when u use those yellow lollipops. plus bosses have patterns and going thru the levels quicker too. I'm not near 1000 yet

On Infinite Climax whenever you have a tough battle against enemies that arent bosses just use the yellow and red lollipops at the same time to destroy anything :)

And try and get the bonus item from the mini game after each level which raises ur health bar up. It helps a lot :drunk

xI MrBubbles Ix 03-13-2010 01:32 AM

Another mr bubbles lol is your gamertag mr bubbles ? Lol every mw2 I get asked if I'm a peadophile because my gamertag is Mr Bubbles xD on topic seems an easy 1000 I've done it once just need to get found to finishing it but I have too many games ATM !!! Edit nvm just checked your gt ain't mr bubbles :,(

Ninja x360a 03-13-2010 05:00 AM

All this talk of red lollipops, yellow lollipops, and those things that raise your health for the next level...
I didn't even know these existed until my friend was going through it and was using them. Easy 1000:gsicon: even without the items.

MightyD88 03-14-2010 07:58 AM

Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.

Mike Kelehan 03-14-2010 08:30 AM

I'm disappointed this doesn't have tougher achievements, like beating every chapter without dying or using items. And, there are some serious end-of-game challenges, like unlocking Jeanne, beating Rodin, and of course the Lost Chapter, which don't have achievements. I'm hoping they patch in 250 points' worth of tough ones.

Devolon 03-14-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Kelehan (Post 2886618)
I'm disappointed this doesn't have tougher achievements, like beating every chapter without dying or using items. And, there are some serious end-of-game challenges, like unlocking Jeanne, beating Rodin, and of course the Lost Chapter, which don't have achievements. I'm hoping they patch in 250 points' worth of tough ones.

Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.

MrBubbles x360a 03-14-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyD88 (Post 2886540)
Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.

Actually not really. According to this forum many people considered it an easy 1000. Fallout 3 is an easy 1000 despite taking more than 50 hours. If it takes a large amount of time then it's just a long 1000. And to me the 1000 took like 15 hours. Dont know why it took you so long ;)

And really what the guide says is just the opinion of one person. I'd rate this game with a difficulty of 4 based on what I thought.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devolon (Post 2887013)
Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.

The collectibles aren't exactly worthless considering they increase health, magic, etc.

Ninja x360a 03-15-2010 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyD88 (Post 2886540)
Hmm, I must be in the minority then. I don't think spending 30 hours on a game to get full 1,000 is considered "easy 1,000." Even the guide gives this a difficulty of "7." Any game that also has collectibles is a pain. Is 1G doable? Of course! However, saying that this is an easy 1G makes you sound foolish.

I'm sorry my friend, but you are the one who sounds foolish.

Bayonetta is an easy 1000 because it takes little skill to complete it, and the better you are the fast it'll go.

30 hours you say? Play 4 hours a night and it'll take you around a week then, no big deal. ;)

Devolon 03-15-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBubbles x360a (Post 2887437)

The collectibles aren't exactly worthless considering they increase health, magic, etc.

You can easily clear the game on Apotheose difficulty without them <=> they are worthless, and shouldn't be hidden. Just my opinion, of course ;)

MrBubbles x360a 03-15-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devolon (Post 2890883)
You can easily clear the game on Apotheose difficulty without them <=> they are worthless, and shouldn't be hidden. Just my opinion, of course ;)

Not sure what Apotheose difficulty is lol.

MachineZed 03-15-2010 06:35 PM

I think the 7 is correct. Sure the story is pretty easy, but those Elfheim Challenges were the difficult part. Just like Batman: AA was difficult due to the combat challenges.

Not to mention there were still things to unlock after you got your 100/1000GS. Like all the Umbran Tears. Better Medals, including unlocking the pure plat on all the levels to unlock Jeane. That is only if you fore go using the phones. Not to mention the Lost Chapter.

The achieves could have been a lot more difficult sure. But that is not saying that the game is fairly difficult as it is. You want difficultly beat Infinite Climax with Pure Plat in all chapters.

Ninja x360a 03-16-2010 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MachineZed (Post 2891865)
I think the 7 is correct. Sure the story is pretty easy, but those Elfheim Challenges were the difficult part. Just like Batman: AA was difficult due to the combat challenges.

Not to mention there were still things to unlock after you got your 100/1000GS. Like all the Umbran Tears. Better Medals, including unlocking the pure plat on all the levels to unlock Jeane. That is only if you fore go using the phones. Not to mention the Lost Chapter.

The achieves could have been a lot more difficult sure. But that is not saying that the game is fairly difficult as it is. You want difficultly beat Infinite Climax with Pure Plat in all chapters.

Sure that'd be difficult, but I'd do it ;)

And that's not what the achievement is, which is why it'd not that difficult.

mr_FOS NL 03-19-2010 12:26 PM

Personally, Bayonetta will be a tough 1000G, because I'm not good at "combo attack" action games. Spamming the attack buttons will get you nowhere. I am playing on normal difficulty and getting 0wned constantly. Cannot even beat the first challenge, health is okay but the 3 minutes is way too short for me.
Will get back on it after Bioshock 2 though....

Ninja x360a 03-20-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_FOS NL (Post 2907028)
Personally, Bayonetta will be a tough 1000G, because I'm not good at "combo attack" action games. Spamming the attack buttons will get you nowhere. I am playing on normal difficulty and getting 0wned constantly. Cannot even beat the first challenge, health is okay but the 3 minutes is way too short for me.
Will get back on it after Bioshock 2 though....

Then just keep trying, and use guides online and ask poeple for help, you will get the 1000g eventually ;)

Sampson 03-20-2010 08:36 PM

Sounds like a week rental to me.

xcarmacksx 03-24-2010 08:09 PM

Thank you guys! Looks like i'll go ahead and get this since its pretty easy. We need some more easy games that are not so frustrating

MrBubbles x360a 03-27-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sampson (Post 2912614)
Sounds like a week rental to me.

Yea it took me like 6 days. Quite simple

jules the great 03-31-2010 10:37 PM

guess ill pick this up since its only 30 bucks at gamestop used. Seems like a breezy 900-1k

davhuit 04-01-2010 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devolon (Post 2887013)
Agreed, this could have been the toughest 1000 ever, but they chose to dumb it down: the hardest diffculty level is a joke (it's all about farming + lollipops + abusing the checkpoint system), and I'm amazed that you can get 1000 in this game even if you get he lowest rank at the end of every mission...

On the other hand, i'll never get the full 1K on this one: I simply refuse to chase Antonio's stupid books and all the worthless stuff they chose to hide in the levels... No fun.

The books are not hidden, except maybe the only one (depending of people's point of view) so you don't really need to search them, you can get all of them just by going through the different chapters.

It took 55-60 hours for me personally without rushing at all, because of the glitched Umbra Witches achievement (had to do the game and open all of them three times to get the last missing achievement), seems they are glitched in Infinite Climax, I did them in Normal the third time and got it.

Ninja x360a 04-02-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davhuit (Post 2955909)
It took 55-60 hours for me personally without rushing at all, because of the glitched Umbra Witches achievement (had to do the game and open all of them three times to get the last missing achievement), seems they are glitched in Infinite Climax, I did them in Normal the third time and got it.

Nah, they are not glitched in any way, you must have just missed one ;) It's very easy to skip one, since theres alot to find in the guide.

Mgetter 04-03-2010 01:08 AM

i think im gonna pick this up now that its 40 bucks. already beat it once, got to about 400 gs. ive never played many pure action games before so hopefully, it wont be too ridiculously difficult. the fact that you can constantly spawn helps ease my pain. hopefully, i can get to 1000 by summer.

Ninja x360a 04-03-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgetter (Post 2960858)
i think im gonna pick this up now that its 40 bucks. already beat it once, got to about 400 gs. ive never played many pure action games before so hopefully, it wont be too ridiculously difficult. the fact that you can constantly spawn helps ease my pain. hopefully, i can get to 1000 by summer.

Good luck, and if you need help you can always ask for help ;)

MrBubbles x360a 04-03-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mgetter (Post 2960858)
i think im gonna pick this up now that its 40 bucks. already beat it once, got to about 400 gs. ive never played many pure action games before so hopefully, it wont be too ridiculously difficult. the fact that you can constantly spawn helps ease my pain. hopefully, i can get to 1000 by summer.

Im not really an action game fan at all and I still found the game easy. Just make sure you do get all the health upgrades first. It helps ALOT.

Ademus XP7 04-03-2010 11:42 PM

well my saved file says i beat this game in 17 hrs. pretty weird. felt longer. maybe because i stopped a couple time

Ninja x360a 04-10-2010 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ademus XP7 (Post 2963361)
well my saved file says i beat this game in 17 hrs. pretty weird. felt longer. maybe because i stopped a couple time

Lol maybe it was just that fun you don't know how much time passed ;)

FallenAngelEyes 04-17-2010 12:12 AM

I kind of regret paying full price for this game, especially as I have to pay European prices, but it's definitely a fun ride. I had 40/50 of the achievements without trying too hard even. I still need to go through and get all ravens for the rest of the Umbran Tears, then finish up a couple Alfheim portals. I think the portals are what made the game challenging for me. I really had to keep beating my head against a wall for some of them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.