XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1648)
-   -   Achievement Discussion (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218830)

Daiphyer. 03-28-2010 08:45 AM

Achievement Discussion
 
Discuss about the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.

falldown3 02-15-2011 02:24 AM

wow about 300 views and no posts, well im hoping for fun and easy achievements but along with atleast 3 or 5 hard ones. does any one know if this will be a first person or third person shooter?

Splinter4 03-18-2011 07:29 PM

Please Ubisoft, just give us this damn game already!
 
I think Ubisoft should get a HUGE "Achievement Unlocked" graphic placed
on-top of their website if/when they ever actually release this damn game!

What is it with Ubisoft anyway??!! :confused:
They can't make a deadline to save their frickin' lives!

:mad: Rrrrrrrr!!! :mad:
[squeezes Xbox controller until the battery pops out]

Dexter010 12-26-2011 01:09 PM

I don't hope that they'll put Kinnect related achievements in it....

Matt36 02-07-2012 01:08 AM

No kinect and no leaderboard crap, please!

fastNcurious 03-23-2012 05:24 PM

Did anyone else read that you can complete the whole game without being seen or raising an alarm? I bet there's an achievement related to that. I just hope there's no requirement to do that with a full 4 person co-op squad cuz that would be too difficult to set up. Doing it solo with AI squad members would be ok.

Barad 04-22-2012 03:42 PM

Now that their out, looks like an easy enough fun and varied list, nothing too stupid in there.

Tsukasa117 04-22-2012 04:21 PM

Well these look about as time consuming as the other Ghost Recon achievements, im still on the fence about purchasing since theres still no word on if its online pass locked.

Hurricane Of 87 04-22-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splinter4 (Post 4087535)
I think Ubisoft should get a HUGE "Achievement Unlocked" graphic placed
on-top of their website if/when they ever actually release this damn game!

LOL if you start up the game and see
"0G - Achievement Unlocked
We did it. We fucking did it."


Nothing utterly ridiculous, I'll probably luck into good teams on quick match to get the Domination ones but it looks like True Ghost will keep me on 990G.

Doing Work (1000 kills in Guerilla)
Quality Beats Quantity (50 Waves of Guerilla)
Elite Tactician (Depends on difficulty)
Future Soldier (Depends on difficulty)
High Speed, Low Drag (The level 50 achievement)

These seem like the grinders.

Angrym0nkey 04-22-2012 06:02 PM

The achievement list looks to be very enjoyable, nothing so far I see being ridiculous, those secret achievements I'm guessing will be story related, I'm just glad they didn't add a "use kinect for gunsmith" or leaderboard achievement

MR MOO 69 04-22-2012 06:52 PM

"complete all tours of duty" hope this doesnt mean reach level 50 with all classes, it more or likely wont be, but i realy hope it isnt :p

Tsukasa117 04-22-2012 07:29 PM

Does anyone know what Daily Friend challenges are I know from the beta that there are challenges because you can see them in the game lobby but im not sure if that means there are challenges specifically tailored to playing with a XBL friend squad mate or what?

Hurricane Of 87 04-22-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR MOO 69 (Post 5029561)
"complete all tours of duty" hope this doesnt mean reach level 50 with all classes, it more or likely wont be, but i realy hope it isnt :p

Beneath 'Call, Answered' = Complete all Tours Of Duty
are 3 achievements that start with the words Tours Of Duty

I guess
Tour Of Duty: North Sea +
Tour Of Duty: Arctic +
Tour Of Duty: Nigeria = Call, Answered

There's a similar one for Total Domination which probably unlocks when you get the other 4 achievements with Domination in their name.

DEG23 04-23-2012 01:21 AM

Most don't look too hard, but i think with a decent group of players they can be achieved without too many problems and i'm sure the 10 kills in one life can be boosted some how;)

fastNcurious 04-23-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEG23 (Post 5030157)
Most don't look too hard, but i think with a decent group of players they can be achieved without too many problems and i'm sure the 10 kills in one life can be boosted some how;)

...or one can just camp. Lol.

Just took a gander at the list and boy is there a lot of MP achievements here. I hope the secret ones are campaign related.

chrishaney23 04-23-2012 11:36 AM

About 25 achievements are online. Thats fuckin ridiculous. Then again i knew it would be. Wait forever for the damm game to come out so they can pull a Gears 3, and a ton of other games theses days for that matter, and make you play online forever. Tired of this shit.


Why do they do this crap? Why do they want us to keep playing their game online? Where is the logic? We bought the game, isnt that enough?

STONE DEVIL 04-23-2012 05:34 PM

Too many MP achievements. Takes the fun right out of the game before even having it.

Turkdaballa6 04-23-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STONE DEVIL (Post 5031338)
Too many MP achievements. Takes the fun right out of the game before even having it.

agreed. I am just gonna boost them and get them out the way then just have fun playing it, will probably go through campaign co-op a million times and dick around in MP every now and then except for the siege mode... Its co-op mp against AI and that is where I will be.

taologos 05-01-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsukasa117 (Post 5029278)
Well these look about as time consuming as the other Ghost Recon achievements, im still on the fence about purchasing since theres still no word on if its online pass locked.

So many multiplayer achievements, it is likely. Anyone know about passes being required?

Asturgis 05-16-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrishaney23 (Post 5030797)
About 25 achievements are online. Thats fuckin ridiculous. Then again i knew it would be. Wait forever for the damm game to come out so they can pull a Gears 3, and a ton of other games theses days for that matter, and make you play online forever. Tired of this shit.


Why do they do this crap? Why do they want us to keep playing their game online? Where is the logic? We bought the game, isnt that enough?

They just want to become COD's new competitor and show them how a real game is done, and since every 14 years old plays COD or BF3 online, they had to do this, or they thought they did. I would have preferred full single player, which is what I'll play anyway. By the way, have you seen the Black Ops II trailer? Pure copy of this game. Fuck COD.

TRAGICTRIXIE 05-16-2012 09:52 PM

Any idea what the secret achievements are? I'm guessing they're for campaign but idk

Barad 05-19-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRAGICTRIXIE (Post 5071285)
Any idea what the secret achievements are? I'm guessing they're for campaign but idk

99% they'll be story related yeah.

FLIPADELPHIIA 05-20-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRAGICTRIXIE (Post 5071285)
Any idea what the secret achievements are? I'm guessing they're for campaign but idk

There all story related

Cart3r 01-24-2013 08:48 AM

willing to boost all mp achievements
GT - xRipCore

UltimateTT66 01-24-2013 04:57 PM

I still looking for a co op partner on easy, and also to do the friend challenges and the dlc multiplayer challenges

UltimateTT66

unreal3 03-16-2013 11:27 PM

its really stupid that people couldnt just make a video guide on how to do 80% ghost rating since there movements are the same everytime just so we know how to take out guys with out them spotting bodies


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.