COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.
I do not accept random friend requests. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. I don't spend enough time online to boost most games. Normally most guides i write i will have either, rented, traded or sold the game you want help on. Please do not send me random requests as they will just be denied.
You will earn the following achievements while following this guide:
The Child Without a Name - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "THE DAIMYO'S STORY".
Afro Samurai - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "SCHOOL INVASION".
The Demon of Vengeance - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "OKIKU'S STORY".
The Number Two - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "THE LOWDOWN EAST PASS".
The Death Bringer - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "THE DOPPELGANGER".
Widow Maker - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "KUMA'S STORY".
The Samurai Ghost - 5 :gsicon:
Collect 5 mementos in "THE EMPTY SEVEN'S STORY".
The Daimyo's Story
1. At the very start of the level you will see the bird in the middle of the bridge. They are fairly easy to see, if you did miss them they are just before the group of enemies come down from the building above.
2. Open the gate to enter the next section, you will have to fight several enemies. After you kill the enemy in charge you will see a short cut-scene showing you the door. Run up to the door but go to the left and follow the path. The group of bird will be sat in the middle of the platform.
3. Once inside the building, you will be shown a clock. You will need to turn the hands, then head back to the area with the clock face. Finish off the wave of enemies then make your way across the clock face and around the room by wall running. Once you make it to the platform above, don't enter the doorway just yet, follow the platform the to right and towards the clock. As you get to the steaming clock hand, look to your left and you should see the group of birds inside the room just left to the clock.
4. Once you have met the pole dancing enemies you will make your way into a large lift. You will need to kick four switched to raise the floor to it's highest level, once you raise the floor keep to the left side and look for two poles which you can perch on. They are located on the left hand side as you enter this area. Climb on them and make your way around to the platform with the mementos.
5. This next one is very easy to miss, after making your way to the top of the gas filled stairwell, you will be out in the open with a set of stairs to your left. Make your way up the stairs, but do not proceed to the top just yet. On the flat platform just before the final set of stairs, you should see an archway in the dragons tale, just in front of you is a set of stairs, make your way down it and follow the path to collect the mementos.
1. Once you have made your way outside the building, you will be greeting by a wave of enemies. Kill them all and your teacher will tell you to sound the alarm bell. Run over to your teacher and look to your right behind a big rock. You will see the group of bird tucked away behind the building.
2. Enter the training ground and go to your left. You will see several draining dummy's stuck in the ground, the flock will be sat in the middle of this area.
3. Once you have rung the bell, drop down and defeat the enemies until you can proceed. Once you have defeated the second wave of enemies which come through the game, make your way towards the bridge. As you pass through the gate look directly to your right.
4. After saving the first child you will need to go back to the building you started at to save a second. You will notice the building next to where the child is will be on fire. After saving the second child, make your way around to enter the building. As you enter you will see the mementos in the cut-scene as you enter. It's down the right hand path on the floor.
5. Once you're back inside the building, follow the passage way out to the coast. Continue down the path and you will come to a set of stairs, just to the left of the stairs you will find several rocky platforms, on the third platform you will see the Mementos on the right side.
1. At the start of the story, exit the house and go around the house to the left. Head towards the rear of the house and you will see the flock sitting on a piece of wood.
2. Follow Okiku through the caverns until you pass a waterfall and have to climb to get to the next area. You will see her cross a bamboo bridge, instead of following her, follow the path to your left, you will come to another bridge. Jump off the bridge and follow the path through the archway and to a small building. You will see the Mementos on the ground near a lantern at the side of the building.
3. This next Memento is very easy to miss, after dealing with the first set of Androids follow the path into the canyon. Just before you get to the second knocked over tree you will see a light lantern on the path. If you got to the tree which forks in the road, turn around and walk back towards this light. You will find the Mementos sitting at the foot of the drop. You will need to look very carefully for this flock.
4. After the previous Memento make your way into town, once you get into town, cross the bridge and keep to the right. Follow the path to access the rear of the bar, you will come to a dead end. The Mementos are sat on the ground in this dead end.
5. The final Memento is on a ledge above where the final set of Androids appear from. You will have thought several enemies in this area at the start of the story. You will have also killed an enemy with a rifle on this ledge. You won't be able to collect these Mementos early on as they only show up at this point in the level.
The Lowdown East Pass
1. After you lower the first hand, proceed to the next open area. You will need to move a series of cranes. In the far right corner (right from the sniper) you will find the Mementos in the corner, hidden within the shadows.
2. As you make your way to break the third rope, you will enter an area with two enemies with Gatling guns. Once you clear the area, use the bounce platform at the bottom of the canyon to gain access to a ledge near the first enemy with the Gatling gun. You will need to wall run to get to another platform just across from you, the Mementos will be sitting just in front of you as you land on the platform.
3. Make way into the fourth open area where you will need to cut the fourth. You will have to deal with several enemies before you can collect the Mementos but follow the path down to the right and follow the wall. You will see the flock sitting in the middle of the pathway near a wooden structure.
4. Cross over the arm you just lowered and make your way to the next open area. Here you will need to cut three ropes which are connected to the head of the statue. The Mementos are sitting in front of the third rope in this area.
5. After you have dealt with the wave of enemies after raising the head, exit the area and cross the arm. You will need go through the space that the head of the statue covered, before going through look on the shoulder and you will find the last Mementos of this level.
1. At the level start of the story, turn around and run down the stairs behind you. Head across the bridge and you will find see the Mementos sitting in the middle of the broken bridge.
2. Continue across the bridge until you have to cut a rope to drop the elevator. Once you wall bounce your way to the top you will find the Mementos on the left hand side of the screen, run around to collect them.
3. After you climb the elevator shaft you will come to a sniper and a wall run. Cross over and kill the sniper, just behind him between the stairs and the rocks you will find the next Memento hidden in the corner of the platform.
4. After dealing with the Android Afro the bridge will be destroyed, you will then have to fight a few waves of enemies. Climb the wooden wall, then wall run across to the next wave of enemies. There is a second wooden wall, climb up it, turn around and jump to the platform in front of you. The Mementos are sitting on the end of another platform ahead of of above where you had to wall run.
5. Follow the part around the mountain, soon you will come to a broken stairway which leads you to a fight with several Androids. After killing the androids, drop the lift by cutting the ropes and wall bounce to the top. Before crossing the bridge, look in the furthest corner of this platform to find the next group of Mementos.
1. Once you have watched the cut-scene head to the bottom of the stairs and run to the right. The Mementos will be on the floor near the wall of this dead end.
2. After fighting Kuma for the second time continue down the path, you will see the Mementos on your left hand side as you make your way through the maze of shrines.
3. Once you reach the third fight with Kuma you will have to kill him before you can collect the next flock of Mementos. The Mementos are located in the left corner from where you enter this area. If you are about to run up the stairs to the next locations, don't, follow the wall just your left all the way to the other side of the area.
4. After you have climbed up into the tower, Kuma will start to attack you from below the floor. A short cut-scene will happen and you will then proceed to the second level of this tower. Fight Kuma for the fourth time. Once he runs off you will have to chase after him. Before you climb to the third level collect the Mementos from the ledge of the platform.
5. Turn around from the previous Mementos so you're looking at the doorway you just came out of. Run down the right side of the ship and collect the last Mementos of this level which will be sat on the edge.
The Empty Seven's Story
1. At the start of the story you will have to kill a group of Androids before the list will raise. Before jumping on the list run to the right side of the room (right side of the alter) and collect the Mementos sitting on the floor.
Note: The next section of collectibles will depends on which leaver you pull first. You can either follow the route i have taken or decide to go in a different order.
Stand with your back against the open doorway and look into the room, you should see three leavers, one of the left, one in the middle and one on the right.
2. (Right Side) Pull the leaver and wall bounce all the way to the top. Once you get to the top several ninjas will come from a doorway on your left, kill them and then wall run to the left. Keep going until you reach the furthest platform where you will find the Mementos sitting in front of a doorway.
3. (Right Side) Once you get to the top of the platforms you will see a large metal box. Run to your left and you will see the Mementos on in front of you. Don't run up to the box as it will start the boss fight.
4. (Left Side) Pull the leaver on the left side of the ground floor, then climb to the top where you will be able to enter the cube. Instead of entering go to the right and look behind one of the gears to find the next Mementos.
5. (Middle) Once you have fulled the final leaver, make your way up the various polls and collapsing platforms. At some point you will encounter a sniper, head across to the platform he was on, then up onto the poll and over to the platform with the bear. Once you get to the bear look down to the platform below to find the last Mementos.
Keep up the good work!
Good job Fizz!
All your collectibles guide are simply awesome! Simple and helpful.
You made my day with this! I might buy this game again for another 15 hours of intensive fun!
Once again, Keep up the good work!:)
i need to buy this game :/
great guide! thanks for the help!
Just wondering can you replay levels for some momento's which may have missed?........or do you have start over again?.
This guide was very helpful! Thanks
thank u so much dude =)
Good lookin' brother! didn't have trouble finding 1. Thanks
Thank you for this.
thank u, got all of em today
thanks for the guide
Thanks for the guide!!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.