XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Planet 2 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1330)
-   -   Noms de Guerre - Band of Brothers title help. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=231119)

IISpiderII 05-24-2010 10:42 PM

Noms de Guerre - Band of Brothers title help.
 
Does anyone have this title yet?
  • Band of Brothers - Clear all Campaign Episodes with other people
I have beaten the game on 3 difficulties and have almost always played with at least 1 person every time. I might have done some solo here and there but I know for a fact that I did extreme with my friend the entire time. we did the first 4 episodes one day then finished the rest the next but I still don't have this title.

Does anyone have this or know why it didn't unlock? Maybe I have to host? Or I'm thinking maybe I need to have a full party for every single area but just want to clarify.

CK Bigbang 05-24-2010 11:59 PM

Yeah that is the quote from the Guide it is off a little you need to beat it with 3 people + you so a whole squad of 4 from start to finish

IISpiderII 05-25-2010 12:14 AM

When you say from start to finish do I have to get a group of 4 and we have to go from Episode 1 to 6 in one playthrough? Or can I find a group of randoms and do a few chapters at a time?

Venomized 05-25-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IISpiderII (Post 3121590)
When you say from start to finish do I have to get a group of 4 and we have to go from Episode 1 to 6 in one playthrough? Or can I find a group of randoms and do a few chapters at a time?

Good question. I wonder that too. I want that title simply because I am a fan of Band of Brothers. The HBO mini series

CK Bigbang 05-25-2010 07:45 AM

I wish I could answer that exactly but me and my friends went from start to finish in 1 sitting :(

HeavenSoldier 05-25-2010 12:59 PM

well, I have played every chapter/area/episode with at least 1 other person if not 2 people. So unless it means at least 2 people I doubt it's less than 3 otherwise I'd have it by now under those requirements.

luke391 05-26-2010 04:58 PM

Since i saw your post, i figured i would do some testing~! all i found was ps3 side so might not be considered 100% valid for the xbox people

I started at chapter 1-1 (i beelieve i did the pro with 4 but i didnt choose to keep doing it since there is no data from the pro in the stats area)

I only started the room if i had 4 people, and i only counted an area as complete if eevery area all 4 slots were filled and the chapter endeed with 4, if anything less happened i exited and redid

i did do the secret area on 1-2 and unless im forgetting something the secret path has the next area but does not skip an area, i checked my stats and i believe so i dont feel like redoing 1-2 unless people tell me that there is an area im forgetting about

I did the full game on the same difficulty, and had 3 others in every area, i also got the 386? trophy along the way so its not like ive been alone, upon beating 6-4 I got no title... so heres the basic's

either...

A) its glitched (it better fucking not be -.-)
B) it has to be done in 1 FULL cycle (least realistic title ever, i can rarly keep 3 others for the full chapter...)
C) I missed an area
D) Pro's are required to get them all
E) my difficulty was too low (i see no mention of it though)
F) I somehow made an error like someone left/joined without me noticing (doubtful)
G) there is more to this title...

Sorry i cant help more, but i hope someone is atleast thankful i took some time to post some notes on it ^^;; sorry i cant help more

IISpiderII 05-26-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke391 (Post 3128040)
Since i saw your post, i figured i would do some testing~! all i found was ps3 side so might not be considered 100% valid for the xbox people

I started at chapter 1-1 (i beelieve i did the pro with 4 but i didnt choose to keep doing it since there is no data from the pro in the stats area)

I only started the room if i had 4 people, and i only counted an area as complete if eevery area all 4 slots were filled and the chapter endeed with 4, if anything less happened i exited and redid

i did do the secret area on 1-2 and unless im forgetting something the secret path has the next area but does not skip an area, i checked my stats and i believe so i dont feel like redoing 1-2 unless people tell me that there is an area im forgetting about

I did the full game on the same difficulty, and had 3 others in every area, i also got the 386? trophy along the way so its not like ive been alone, upon beating 6-4 I got no title... so heres the basic's

either...

A) its glitched (it better fucking not be -.-)
B) it has to be done in 1 FULL cycle (least realistic title ever, i can rarly keep 3 others for the full chapter...)
C) I missed an area
D) Pro's are required to get them all
E) my difficulty was too low (i see no mention of it though)
F) I somehow made an error like someone left/joined without me noticing (doubtful)
G) there is more to this title...

Sorry i cant help more, but i hope someone is atleast thankful i took some time to post some notes on it ^^;; sorry i cant help more

Yea I have been doing what you just said since yesterday. I'm almost done too and will report what happens. I haven't missed a single chapter and been playing with randoms, always making sure the same 4 make it from the start to the end of a chapter. Just need to finish episode 5.

IISpiderII 05-28-2010 05:37 AM

Ok I just finished my easy run. I got the beat easy achievement so I know I did every area but the title still did not unlock :(. I hosted every match and made sure to start only with 4 and at the end of a chapter (not area) the same 4 were still there or I would redo it. Maybe you have to have to beat an episode with the same 4 in one run for it to count? I had to finish a few episodes/chapters with different groups cause they kept dropping. The only thing that concerns me about that is Episode 1 Chapter 2. Don't you have to beat it twice with the second time going through the secret area? Maybe beat that episode a second time after final episode?

I'm not sure but I am not sinking another 4-5 hours on a guess. So if anyone wants to do a entire run on easy in one sitting let me know. Don't need a mic either, just going to run through it quickly. I'll post on the trade thread as well.

luke391 05-28-2010 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IISpiderII (Post 3134430)
Ok I just finished my easy run. I got the beat easy achievement so I know I did every area but the title still did not unlock :(. I hosted every match and made sure to start only with 4 and at the end of a chapter (not area) the same 4 were still there or I would redo it. Maybe you have to have to beat an episode with the same 4 in one run for it to count? I had to finish a few episodes/chapters with different groups cause they kept dropping. The only thing that concerns me about that is Episode 1 Chapter 2. Don't you have to beat it twice with the second time going through the secret area? Maybe beat that episode a second time after final episode?

I'm not sure but I am not sinking another 4-5 hours on a guess. So if anyone wants to do a entire run on easy in one sitting let me know. Don't need a mic either, just going to run through it quickly. I'll post on the trade thread as well.

I later did the other path on 1-2, with 4 people and got nothing... I believe its glitched or we are not understanding it correctly, this isnt the first time that the guide will be wrong about something


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.