XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   FIFA World Cup 2006 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   All 1000G at once. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236600)

Milliemoos 06-15-2010 03:40 PM

All 1000G at once.

I recently bought it from play for 2.50 ust for the achievements. I wanted a decent football game so it was challenging and i had something to play for.

For some reason when i should have had the "Beat the host nation" achievement... I didnt get it so i thought ok i will do a friendly later

Instead i went on to the challenges and did the first one with Ivory Coast vs Cameroon. I got to the 4-2 which was asked for and just chilled in the corner and let thegame play on. As soon as the game ended my Xbox froze with the little achievement notice saying i got the "Beat a jost nation" achievement

So i had to turn it off then back on. I went to check to see if i had the "Beat the host nation" achievement and it just gave me all 5 of them which was worth the full 1000g.

iSaAc24 06-22-2010 01:40 AM

Wow.. I never heard of that happening. And I can't tell if your playing around. But congrats. I guess..
What would be great is if you could re-do it and share the glitch and how to do it with all of us.

Corrupt. 06-24-2010 02:40 AM

Sounds like a random thing to me if it is true...

SoulBurntHatred 09-19-2010 08:50 AM

I had this happen me today. I don't know what happen, it froze when I got the the world cup qualifier achievement and when I rebooted all 1000 was there. I'm grateful but it makes me look suspect.:(

iiDaRReN316x 09-29-2010 03:21 PM

Nice privacy settings u lyer
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milliemoos (Post 3203746)
I recently bought it from play for 2.50 ust for the achievements. I wanted a decent football game so it was challenging and i had something to play for.

For some reason when i should have had the "Beat the host nation" achievement... I didnt get it so i thought ok i will do a friendly later

Instead i went on to the challenges and did the first one with Ivory Coast vs Cameroon. I got to the 4-2 which was asked for and just chilled in the corner and let thegame play on. As soon as the game ended my Xbox froze with the little achievement notice saying i got the "Beat a jost nation" achievement

So i had to turn it off then back on. I went to check to see if i had the "Beat the host nation" achievement and it just gave me all 5 of them which was worth the full 1000g.

hydrosugar 10-08-2010 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiDaRReN316x (Post 3560855)
Nice privacy settings u lyer

haha lol

(now about the actual thread)but seriously there is no good reason to buy this game its not good or easy cheevos

this game was actually okay on ps2 when i played it with a friend so i bought it for $5. i beat it legit(i wish it glitched it would saved me 10 hours of my time and countless near rage experiences)

this game is not 'challenging' it is 'broken'

if those challenges were on fifa 10 i wouldve crushed it but the gameplay and the superhuman 3rd rate players ruined it

yeah THATS what i notice about ur comment the part about y u bought it not about the topic lol,

bwfcskillsinhd 10-20-2010 10:38 PM

that doesnt happen every day

Corrupt. 10-23-2010 03:50 AM

This game still makes me want to cry sometimes...

iNiNJiTSU 12-05-2010 07:28 PM

Yea, sounds good, but I tried this and that dong wont hunt..time t move on to something else now, and whoever said the game wants you to cry, the game makes me want to punch someone in the face

Bertoo 12-13-2010 03:45 AM

Wish that happened for me. :)

RedemtionOWNAGE 06-06-2012 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertoo (Post 3822367)
Wish that happened for me. :)

Happened for me and my face was
:eek:

smokingkills6 06-12-2012 01:48 PM

it does work i done it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milliemoos (Post 3203746)

i done wat he done it works

JohnnyQ2004 11-09-2012 06:27 PM

they patched it or it didn't work for me

sadly they fixed it or it didn't work for me or doesn't work anymore. I tried, got 2 achievements but that was it

eMPe101 12-14-2012 06:56 AM

please freeze :)

ALIAS 4747 04-05-2014 08:02 PM

This game is glitchy I got some of the achievements without doing what the game told me to do.