XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rogue Warrior (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=394)
-   -   Achievement Discussion (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23728)

L3giOn 04-13-2007 03:29 PM

Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.

pr1nyc1 12-02-2009 04:35 AM

I hate games where they make u complete the story in multiple difficulties to get different achievements. Thats why i love CoD achievements cuz u can get all story achievements on Veteran.

This game looks cool btw.

ferrari360max 12-03-2009 01:03 AM

The game sucks big time but the play throughs really take no time at all, on easy it can take as little as an hour if you rush it, hard it takes around 4 hours and medium can vary.

Ninja Kaspyr 83 12-08-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrari360max (Post 2585668)
The game sucks big time but the play throughs really take no time at all, on easy it can take as little as an hour if you rush it, hard it takes around 4 hours and medium can vary.

elite is not all that hard either, completed prolly within the 4 hour mark, def a rent game and worth the rent, but not at the $60 price they askin...

the only think i hate is how you have to go back and beat on easy and normal, kinda sucks,

but all in all i give this game a 6.5/10

:uzi:

Ninja Kaspyr 83 12-08-2009 04:42 AM

well officially it took me less then 6.5 hours to get all the offline cheevos and i made dinner on top of that so yea, not a gold no more so cant tell ya bout the onlines...

NUTZILLA313 12-24-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr1nyc1 (Post 2581575)
I hate games where they make u complete the story in multiple difficulties to get different achievements. Thats why i love CoD achievements cuz u can get all story achievements on Veteran.

This game looks cool btw.

This game may look cool, but trust me, it's not cool at all. As for the playthroughs, it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stack the difficulty ones. The one good thing is that the game does go by pretty quick, thankfully.:uzi::eek:

ghost3305 02-16-2010 11:56 PM

This game did suck on the story level. No stacking, so you have to play through 3 separate times. what a drag. And even on hard, it was a joke. Bought this game on a Friday afternoon, and had it completed by Sunday in time to watch my football game. Thank God for Gamestop. I traded it for Modern Warfare 2.

Ninja Kaspyr 83 02-17-2010 11:43 PM

thats soooo funny i beat it 9 times (3 times on three diff profiles) in less then 6 hours!!

dracon74 10-20-2010 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NUTZILLA313 (Post 2641716)
This game may look cool, but trust me, it's not cool at all. As for the playthroughs, it wouldn't be so bad if they would just stack the difficulty ones. The one good thing is that the game does go by pretty quick, thankfully.:uzi::eek:

the game does look cool, and is pretty neat at first, but the graphics are pretty crappy and the cover system and shooting are choppy and the stealth isnt that great. the only thing thats really neat is the kill moves and the only mission that i really liked was the first one. the difficulty achievements dont stack, which sucks, and the "hard" playthrough is somewhat difficult, but the storyline is short, so it makes for easy achievements. the achievements for blowing up fire extinguishers and blowing up people with grenades and explosive objects seem to take alot more than what they say. no one really plays online either so to me its not really worth anything over 10 bucks. i got it yesterday at gamestop for like $16 and ive gotten all the offline achievements. im most likely going to return it next time im at gamestop. in the meantime, if anyone wants to boost for online achievements, send me a message. my gamertag for xbox is dracon74

SoliDRideR96 12-29-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3giOn (Post 240492)
Discuss the achievements here.

Sorry can someone help me to do the multiplayer achievement? :rock

jnaz666 10-07-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoliDRideR96 (Post 4793012)
Sorry can someone help me to do the multiplayer achievement? :rock

I will if you still need them

Earthbound_X 11-10-2012 08:23 PM

Just wanted to note that the single player achievements are really glitchy, I've unlocked
Dick Would Be Proud, FUBAR, HUMINT, and DOY at the end of MP matches, and since I've yet to do the single player, they are all out of order. I better not get my Gamerscore reset, or banned from TA because of this crappy game.

unwillingerkv2 12-09-2012 09:22 PM

SP achievements in MP

I just had the same thing happen to me. I won 10 deathmatches and got an achievement for completing a level without dying and complete chapter 5 wtf? I hadn't even started sp yet.