XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viva Pinata: Party Animals (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=673)
-   -   Share and Share Alike Achievement Problem? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240336)

DeathMetalVixen 06-30-2010 01:36 AM

Share and Share Alike Achievement Problem?

My husband and I have been playing this game together on our own accounts. We both ended up getting the all event achievement so that means we both played all mini games.
For some reason when we both played online with other players, I ended up getting the share achievement but for some reason it will not give it to my husband? Is anyone else having issues (or solutions) to this problem? He even played a friend alone online (on different systems) who didn't have ANY events unlocked at the time and he still didn't get it? Glitch maybe?

rdrunr89 08-13-2010 08:00 PM

I can't get it on my profile either and i have all of them unlocked.

burntolive87 08-17-2010 02:15 AM

ME too

I have the same issue, I have all the challenges unlocked and yet it still refuses to give me the achievment when I play brand new players...any solution for you yet?

burntolive87 08-17-2010 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burntolive87 (Post 3414316)
I have the same issue, I have all the challenges unlocked and yet it still refuses to give me the achievment when I play brand new players...any solution for you yet?

Okay so cross that, I was at the lobby and this just unlocked!

anangke 08-22-2010 08:32 PM

I've played with people who have very few achv and this hasn't unlocked :( do you have t host to get it?

Abominable Zazquash 08-31-2010 06:09 PM

I have the same problem, I played with my wife and she got the achievement but in my profile I am unable to get it. Has anyone confirmed that this is a glitch? o have found a way around this??

russels mussels 10-31-2010 07:08 PM

EXACTLY what hapened to me, keep trying but with no success, have hosted and joined and played multiple games till the end.

this is extremely annoying as it is the only achievement i need
im not happy that ur locked! :uzi:---->:locked

tim_speights 12-05-2010 01:05 AM

Only the host will actually be able to net the achievement. Also make sure that its an online game and that it is a challenge the other player doesn't have unlocked. The easy way to do it would be having your online counterpart use a second controller and sign in as guest. I unlocked the achievement after the second race.

Da Mafia 12-07-2010 01:35 PM

Hi, I was wondering if any of you here would be able to help me with the "Catch It If You Can" achievement. I should be able to get you the "Share and Share Alike" achievement if you still need it.

Thanks.

LH Cerberus 02-06-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_speights (Post 3799895)
Only the host will actually be able to net the achievement. Also make sure that its an online game and that it is a challenge the other player doesn't have unlocked. The easy way to do it would be having your online counterpart use a second controller and sign in as guest. I unlocked the achievement after the second race.

I can confirm this. thanks for the hint.
Worked just fine for me, after 2nd minigame the achievement unlocked.
1st xbox: just me, no 2nd controller
2nd xbox: one account with just a few achievements and 2 guest profiles
My settings:
Game Type: Player Match
Game Mode: Middle
Direction: Forward
Invite Only: 0
Anybody: 3

Corrupt. 12-25-2011 08:42 PM

I got so pissed with this that I left it. Tried everything but had to leave this game at 985/1000 :(

assassinjay1229 02-13-2012 08:11 PM

I'd just like to say this achievement is super glitchy. My friend and I were playing online (just the two of us) and it unlocked for both of us at the exact same time after a challenge we both already had! How is that even possible?

Vampire Amaya 03-01-2012 03:08 AM

It's not true that you have to be the host - my boyfriend just unlocked this achievement after playing a challenge event in a game we joined. I, however, did not get the achievement.
I thought it was because I was on the second controller, so we signed out then back in with me as controller one. Did not work.
I hosted a game, did not work.
:mad:

Going to try this again tomorrow, without my boyfriend in the game. Hopefully that will work!

Corrupt. 10-24-2012 04:48 PM

Okay I have repurchased this game, if anybody wants to try and get this done then send me a message on XBL or PM me here.