XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sniper: Ghost Warrior (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1651)
-   -   Fallen eagle achievement glitch (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=241168)

parman 07-02-2010 11:48 PM

Fallen eagle achievement glitch

i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?

xAcCeSs DeNiEd 07-02-2010 11:54 PM

it says in the achievement guide that theres no way round it and it won't unlock. delete your save and start again dunno if it will work but better than nothing.

parman 07-03-2010 12:02 AM

i have already tried deleting my save but that does not work. it just loses your progress in campain. has anyone else got this problem?

Deadly 07-03-2010 07:11 AM

Did you tried erasing your cache ? dunno if it work im going to try later to see if i can get my glitched 2 man one bullet.

Edited: Nop didnt worked erasing the cache neither deleting the save and starting again cause the progress is attached to your profile. Let wait to see if and update (if they make one lol) fix this.

boogalooshrimp74 07-03-2010 09:25 AM

dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.

Turbo VDuB 44 07-03-2010 05:50 PM

There's nothing you can do to unlock the achievement. I had the same issue with Quantum of Solace. I collected every one of the cell phones and played through the game 4 times and couldn't find any that I missed. I tried deleting my cache, deleting the gamesave, recovering my profile on another persons console, and nothing. You are SOL...sorry to say.

Deadly 07-03-2010 08:57 PM

I emailed customer-support@city-interactive.com asking if they are going to fix this lol, waiting for response .....

parman 07-04-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 3265369)
I emailed customer-support@city-interactive.com asking if they are going to fix this lol, waiting for response .....

let me know what they say. i have tried loads of things but none of them work

0014gamer 07-04-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parman (Post 3262957)
i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?

My friend said to remove the game completely savegame/cache and then re-download your gamer profile once done with this install this game to your harddrive and then start it up and you'll get this achievement.

He said you may also just be able to remove the games info and then install it but the process above he was told to do by an xbox tech to do that everytime an achievement would not work for you but would work for others... its worked on all the other games I have every tried it on.

Thorpe 07-05-2010 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo VDuB 44 (Post 3264857)
There's nothing you can do to unlock the achievement. I had the same issue with Quantum of Solace. I collected every one of the cell phones and played through the game 4 times and couldn't find any that I missed. I tried deleting my cache, deleting the gamesave, recovering my profile on another persons console, and nothing. You are SOL...sorry to say.

I had no problem collecting them. Achievement unlocked fine in that game.

dragunz 07-05-2010 05:11 AM

i just got this one to. i had no problem.

xAcCeSs DeNiEd 07-05-2010 10:06 AM

i just had an update could be achievement patch

mr_achiever 07-05-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAcCeSs DeNiEd (Post 3270338)
i just had an update could be achievement patch

cant be a achievement patch i just got the 10 birds and it didnt pop. i was going to do the collect all secrets but since kill 10 birds dont pop im giving up on the others ones left.

Deadly 07-05-2010 08:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I GOT IT !!!!
I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

PD: NO i didnt erased or cleared my cache.

PD2: i got a response from city interactive :O see attachment

PD3: EDITED, NO YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A MEMORY CARD OR INTERNAL MEMORY ... i used mine just to move my profile there just to test and verify. You guys only need to ERASE your profile and ERASE you game save then recover your account.

xAcCeSs DeNiEd 07-05-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 3271821)
I GOT IT !!!!
I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

PD: NO i didnt erased or cleared my cache.

PD2: i got a response from city interactive :O see attachment

Nice work mate, at least people can get there cheevo's now.

Fizzmatix 07-05-2010 10:15 PM

I've been wondering what birds people have been shooting, where and when. I got the achievement last night, but I only shot the flying eagles around and about. Chicken's and parrot's don't count towards this achievement, or they don't seem to. Though flying eagles do.

I've also shot down 10 seagulls and they also didn't count. So maybe this will only unlock while shooting down Eagles. Just a wild guess seeing as every other bird I've shot in the game didn't count.

I personally don't think this has any bugs, but I will try this out on another account to see.

*EDIT*

Okay, so just confirmed this, on the level "On Your Own" you will find plenty of Eagles flying around. Seems shooting them every time works just fine.

Also found out that the shoot 2 enemies with 1 bullet achievement works just fine as well over two accounts. Either people are just assuming you need to hit and not kill two enemies. Either way try the flying Eagles rather than just random birds, also do all 10 kills in the same level to avoid any cross overs and confusion.

Deadly 07-06-2010 02:07 AM

Fizzmatix yes for some ppls like ME this chievos was glitched, luckily for you you didnt experienced that weird glitch.
As i said for the Eagle one is very simple when you get to the part IN THE TUTORIAL for snipping, you will see plenty of eagles flying in front of you :O

And yes, i used and played in my other account and this two chievos popup without any problem.

Fizzmatix 07-06-2010 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadly (Post 3272958)
Fizzmatix yes for some ppls like ME this chievos was glitched, luckily for you you didnt experienced that weird glitch.
As i said for the Eagle one is very simple when you get to the part IN THE TUTORIAL for snipping, you will see plenty of eagles flying in front of you :O

And yes, i used and played in my other account and this two chievos popup without any problem.

Just general stupid issues then, tried several different things with this though and still not had any issues. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something you do in the game causes this to screw up. Like shooting one of the enemies on a certain level.

xXShadowXx500 07-06-2010 06:04 AM

Quote:

That really sucks..That was the first achievement I got..I got it on the training level..I shot 10 birds on the sniper training part

o iCeBoArDs o 07-08-2010 05:54 PM

so I have to buy an memory card to get the achievement? :(

Deadly 07-09-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by o iCeBoArDs o (Post 3282695)
so I have to buy an memory card to get the achievement? :(

No.... just connect to live to update your achievements then erase your gamertag and save, then recover it again in that xbox

fear30x 07-09-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

LMAO
i got the achievement for the (~Game Menu Unlocked~),

but it doesnt come up on the 360 achievment menu as unlocked, and i didnt even try to get this achievement, i found it on the game menu after manning the truck turret scene

parman 07-09-2010 01:11 PM

if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post

fear30x 07-09-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parman (Post 3285357)
if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post

Read all posters method's above

dtdeejay 07-09-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fear30x (Post 3285396)
Read all posters method's above

yeah, but we need to do that without memory card... :(

fear30x 07-09-2010 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogalooshrimp74 (Post 3263956)
dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.

Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission

dtdeejay 07-09-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fear30x (Post 3285730)
Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission

when they start the game, or when they have already finished the game?

fear30x 07-09-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtdeejay (Post 3285748)

all 10 in the training

just be4 starting the story? very first achievement for them

i Am also gonna try it on TWO other profile online & offline to check
(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED OFFLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT
(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED ONLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT

Deadly 07-09-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtdeejay (Post 3285748)

I got mine there, is in the beginning of the game in the tutorial when they show you about how to snipe.

Deadly 07-09-2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parman (Post 3285357)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtdeejay (Post 3285548)
yeah, but we need to do that without memory card... :(

Read post number 14, i edited now :D