XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toy Story 3 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1654)
-   -   hot rod windows... (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246494)

myndphuq 07-23-2010 11:58 PM

hot rod windows...
 
I grabbed the capsule but it is not showing up in the menu... any tips? now its the only thing missing from completing western collector...

xTSx KeZZa 07-26-2010 08:19 PM

hod rod windows
 
i am having the same difficulty this is the last capsule i need and am sure that i have already collected it and when i go back it is not there help??

myndphuq 07-26-2010 09:08 PM

second play-through and once again hotrod windows not showing up after grabbing capsule...

Scrapdaddy 07-27-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myndphuq (Post 3346300)
second play-through and once again hotrod windows not showing up after grabbing capsule...

some people are confusing the monsters inc windows with the hot rod windows. go check the monsters inc windows location. The description in the checklist is based off how they appear on the building not in the selector.

Stevie G1988 07-27-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy (Post 3349654)
some people are confusing the monsters inc windows with the hot rod windows. go check the monsters inc windows location. The description in the checklist is based off how they appear on the building not in the selector.

You my friend are a legend! I thought i was having the same problem, until i read this. I then went straight back to your guide and their it was the last capsule and my last Gold Star. Thanks a lot I have now the 1000gs. :woop:

BADDCOMPLEX 07-29-2010 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy (Post 3349654)
some people are confusing the monsters inc windows with the hot rod windows. go check the monsters inc windows location. The description in the checklist is based off how they appear on the building not in the selector.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding this.

You say in your Toy Box checklist that the Hot Rob Windows are black W/ black trim.

I do not have this item in my window list when I go through my customization screen.

o.k. so I go to the location the you have in your guide on gamefaqs.com and nothing is there. I have already gotten the items for the Big Ramp Challenge. I have been in every tunnel that I know of.

I'm confused.

Scrapdaddy 07-29-2010 05:35 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDCOMPLEX (Post 3354435)
I'm having a lot of trouble finding this.

You say in your Toy Box checklist that the Hot Rob Windows are black W/ black trim.

I do not have this item in my window list when I go through my customization screen.

o.k. so I go to the location the you have in your guide on gamefaqs.com and nothing is there. I have already gotten the items for the Big Ramp Challenge. I have been in every tunnel that I know of.

I'm confused.

you are probably missing the Monster's Inc Windows.

Monster's Inc Windows
At the top of the stunt track to the right of Buttercup (the unicorn) is a ramp that leads to some boxes. Slowly drive off this middle ramp and just fall over the edge. You will land on a middle platform and (CP241) Pageant Queen Hat will be right in front of you. Now staying on this middle platform make your way along the cliff side and head to the right for (CP242)Monsters Inc Windows.

Picture of Location:
Attachment 5084

Picture of actual window:
Attachment 5087


Hot Rod Windows
Go to the starting place for the event "Big Ramp Challenge". Once the Gates are open and you are going down the big ramp, take the right jump and land in the top right tunnel for (CP244) Hot Rod Windows.

Picture of Location:
Attachment 5085

Picture of actual window:
Attachment 5086

kenny-rockit 10-08-2010 08:50 PM

Thx scrapdaddy for the guide youve saved me alot of time and effort, cheers bud:woop:

Kuthgar 07-13-2011 12:03 AM

Ty for photos

IIdarknessxII 08-12-2011 08:04 AM

i think im having the same problem

collegiate90 09-14-2011 10:30 PM

The Hot Rod Windows (CP244) is not there on the map but yet I cannot choose it on the customisation collector and this is the only one missing

collegiate90 09-14-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADDCOMPLEX (Post 3354435)
I'm having a lot of trouble finding this.

You say in your Toy Box checklist that the Hot Rob Windows are black W/ black trim.

I do not have this item in my window list when I go through my customization screen.

o.k. so I go to the location the you have in your guide on gamefaqs.com and nothing is there. I have already gotten the items for the Big Ramp Challenge. I have been in every tunnel that I know of.

I'm confused.

Did you manage to find the capsule BADDCOMPLEX?

collegiate90 09-14-2011 10:51 PM

Once I finally got the pictures to work I could see which bit of the ramp/platform I hadn't driven on :D
Thanks ScrapDaddy, the cheevo has just popped for 1000G and your guide is a God-send! :D

Bloodreign 11-08-2011 03:34 PM

Thank you for your help, I appreciate it

Usuyami 11-27-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy (Post 3356061)
you are probably missing the Monster's Inc Windows.

Monster's Inc Windows
At the top of the stunt track to the right of Buttercup (the unicorn) is a ramp that leads to some boxes. Slowly drive off this middle ramp and just fall over the edge. You will land on a middle platform and (CP241) Pageant Queen Hat will be right in front of you. Now staying on this middle platform make your way along the cliff side and head to the right for (CP242)Monsters Inc Windows.

Picture of Location:
Attachment 5084

Picture of actual window:
Attachment 5087


Hot Rod Windows
Go to the starting place for the event "Big Ramp Challenge". Once the Gates are open and you are going down the big ramp, take the right jump and land in the top right tunnel for (CP244) Hot Rod Windows.

Picture of Location:
Attachment 5085

Picture of actual window:
Attachment 5086

Thanks, this was helpful! :)

ricky174 02-29-2012 04:22 AM

Thanks for help...

esron 04-23-2012 02:19 AM

sadasdasdas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny-rockit (Post 3596094)
Thx scrapdaddy for the guide youve saved me alot of time and effort, cheers bud:woop:

dasdasdasdasd

esron 04-23-2012 02:20 AM

ddddddddddddddde
 
:uzi:
Quote:

Originally Posted by esron (Post 5030227)
dasdasdasdasd

asdasdaaspdapsdpadpa

esron 04-23-2012 02:21 AM

tchatchatcha
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by esron;50dasda30229
:uzi:


tchatcha:drunkasdasdasd
asdasdaaspdapsdpadpa

qwedsadadasd

esron 04-23-2012 02:21 AM

sadasdasdasdaseee
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by esron (Post 5030230)
qwedsadadasd

a
da
sd
asd
as
d
asd

esron 04-23-2012 02:22 AM

sadasdastttt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by esron (Post 5030231)
a
da
sd
asd
as
d
asd

dsoajdoakdoaksdoaksddpppp

esron 04-23-2012 02:24 AM

asdasdasdaw
 
asdasdasdaqqq

Pakku 06-16-2012 12:48 AM

thanks these images were very useful

kossal10 08-02-2012 09:41 PM

you guys make life a lot easier

kossal10 08-02-2012 09:42 PM

thanks for the pics

gsxrman2k8 03-31-2013 09:59 PM

screw this game....it need an update or something badly....been on 15 hours straight

Spidernevi 07-16-2013 06:30 AM

I still can't find them, I'm not sure if I already have them or I just can't see them

henriquek 07-22-2013 12:01 AM

same problem here...
:confused:

CaleBaird 08-19-2013 08:35 PM

Yeah, I'm stuck too. :(

bushra 09-15-2013 08:34 PM

Thanx :cool:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.