XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Sacrifice (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1928)
-   -   Chaos Generator (glitched?) (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264481)

tripleb2k 10-06-2010 04:44 PM

Chaos Generator (glitched?)
 
Is this achievement glitched? I've done it in Single and Co-op and it doesn't unlock.
Any help on how to unlock this achievement would be helpful.
Thanks

Elit3 m0nkey 10-06-2010 04:47 PM

have you done all three at the same time? I am pretty sure that is how the achievement works. Not completely sure though.

Burnout x360a 10-06-2010 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elit3 m0nkey (Post 3587738)
have you done all three at the same time? I am pretty sure that is how the achievement works. Not completely sure though.

Correct.

Did this earlier, it was pretty simple.

doomey 10-06-2010 04:53 PM

I think it is glitched also. As we have tried 3 or 4 times on cmapaign live, and on versus to get this, no joy.

tripleb2k 10-06-2010 04:53 PM

Thanks guys! I'll give this another go.

Genetix 10-06-2010 04:55 PM

You need at least two players to do this providing one of them has a second control, but it's easiest when you have 3 players. Just split up and pick a generator each, and then count down to 3 and all hold whatever button it is to start the generator.

tripleb2k 10-06-2010 05:20 PM

Thanks! I got it now. Wish the achievement actually said, 'at the same time' for noobs like me haha.
Thanks again! hopefully this helps with other people too.

Burnout x360a 10-06-2010 05:30 PM

I thought the same thing at first but quickly realised ;)

Easy mistake to make with the wording.

farbeyonddriven 10-06-2010 05:40 PM

I had to get my achievement on a local server.

Genetix 10-06-2010 06:04 PM

I did the same thing when I first played the campaign lol. I just rushed around on my own starting each generator, and was slightly confused when the achievement never popped up lol.

DocRevolt 10-06-2010 10:51 PM

It's not glitched, you just don't know what the actual achievement requirements are.

Giptuc 10-07-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocRevolt (Post 3589075)
It's not glitched, you just don't know what the actual achievement requirements are.

Thanks for that, its not like everyone previously has answered it all and told everyone what the actual details for the achievement are...

DocRevolt 10-07-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giptuc (Post 3589495)
Thanks for that, its not like everyone previously has answered it all and told everyone what the actual details for the achievement are...

You're welcome. I felt the need to reiterate, considering the fact that people were continuing to post.

vetteindreams 10-07-2010 03:32 AM

ok feelin' foolish because of my anti-valve rant when this didn't unlock earlier

wish i had thought about the three being activated similtaneously

thanks guys for the heads-up

more repeats to come i guess

i can assume that this is the same for the L4D1 version right?

o D M C o 10-07-2010 06:28 AM

You can assume so yes, it doesnt actually unlock the achievement on 1 though

vetteindreams 10-07-2010 06:38 AM

unlocked this for a group a little while a go - required a local server, so i guess i'm just becoming an 'A' masher for this DLC

Cable Player 10-07-2010 08:18 AM

So you need three human players activating the generators at the same time, right?

Annalie 10-07-2010 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable Player (Post 3590416)
So you need three human players activating the generators at the same time, right?

YES! were you not reading?

Cable Player 10-07-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annalie (Post 3590417)
YES! were you not reading?

YES!

Yes I bloody well was, but I obviously overlooked a post. No need to reply quite like you did.

A J 10-07-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripleb2k (Post 3587870)
Thanks! I got it now. Wish the achievement actually said, 'at the same time' for noobs like me haha.
Thanks again! hopefully this helps with other people too.

It says have all 3 running at once which is the same thing lol

FiReStOrM^ 10-08-2010 06:02 AM

But it doesn't say start them at the exact same time does it ;)

Tried this earlier with a couple of guys and it never gave it. We started them at the same time pretty much and no chevo. We did it I think 3 times too. They were just randoms not boosters so I gave up.

XBL Unreal 10-10-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiReStOrM^ (Post 3593981)
But it doesn't say start them at the exact same time does it ;)

Tried this earlier with a couple of guys and it never gave it. We started them at the same time pretty much and no chevo. We did it I think 3 times too. They were just randoms not boosters so I gave up.

I tried 4 times and never got it starting all 3 at the same time.

Desert Commando 03-11-2012 08:02 PM

whoever tried this on single player is an idiot because you need to activate ALL generators at the same time. Do this with human players. the generators don't need to ativate at the exact same time but about a half a second from each other i guess.

Darkness727420 03-29-2012 03:24 AM

it says it right in the achievement itself. have ALL 3 generators RUNNING at ONCE. pretty self explanitory if i say so myself...

onmysonar 04-23-2013 01:34 PM

looking for help with chaos generator... please message or add me GT: onmysonar

I'll help anyone else out with anything they need to wrap up!! thanks guys!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.