XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Undead Nightmare (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1960)
-   -   Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267997)

iiDaRReN316x 10-20-2010 06:31 AM

Achievement Trading Thread
 
Use this thread in order to trade online achievements with other forum members.

MadMaxxx123 10-20-2010 11:55 AM

Me too! Gonna buy this dlc in 1st hour from release, so looking for guys for boost right after release!

iiDaRReN316x 10-20-2010 01:15 PM

I All ready made one man..

backonceagain 10-20-2010 03:03 PM

Boosting party
 
Yeah i will be getting this the day it comes out.. Not sure what time that will be but im down to boost all of those online ones before i start the single player achievements.. Looks like we will need 8 or 9 people for KINGPIN and then saving every territory at the same time during the undead nightmare SPINNINGPLATES might take a few people to coordinate clearing each territory at the same time..

Anyways im looking for a group to boost them all so if you need them or want to jump in and help out then
ADD ME: STEALTHSHAUN

Not to long until we are dead eyeing 15 zombies at once in Undead Overun hahaha!! FUCK THIS DLC SOUNDS FUN!!!

XoNiNjAlEoNoX 10-20-2010 05:38 PM

I'm up for online cheevos.

Frozen x360a 10-20-2010 05:50 PM

This will be the first DLC for RDR I will be buying, can someone point me out the muliplayer achievements though as I could have sworn this is a singleplayer-only DLC? plus half the achievements are secrets! I hope their not the mutiplayer ones..

HabsCen10ial 10-20-2010 07:01 PM

Add me
 
I'm in for this aswell. I can't wait for the 26th. Add me if you're serious about getting these.

MitchOss 10-20-2010 07:25 PM

If any one wants to boost the Kingpin and Smoke that Skinwagon
achievements add me on GT: Mitchoss

I'll buy the DLC as soon as it releases on the Marketplace.

MadMaxxx123 10-20-2010 09:48 PM

Mitchoss and HabsCen10ial
Send you friends requests. I will boosting from 1st hours from release

Masta Mylez 10-21-2010 04:49 AM

I will be getting the moment its on Live. Send me a f.r. if u wanna boost. gt = MASSTA M1LES

PSYCOPAPPY5 10-21-2010 05:21 AM

its kinda sad that you guys are already planing on boosting this 5 days before it comes out lol. ant ya guys gona play single player 1st? like i will?

CowMoolester 10-21-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backonceagain (Post 3638503)
Yeah i will be getting this the day it comes out.. Not sure what time that will be but im down to boost all of those online ones before i start the single player achievements.. Looks like we will need 8 or 9 people for KINGPIN and then saving every territory at the same time during the undead nightmare SPINNINGPLATES might take a few people to coordinate clearing each territory at the same time..

Anyways im looking for a group to boost them all so if you need them or want to jump in and help out then
ADD ME: STEALTHSHAUN Pretty sure spinning plates is single player

Not to long until we are dead eyeing 15 zombies at once in Undead Overun hahaha!! FUCK THIS DLC SOUNDS FUN!!!

Yeah I'm pretty sure spinning plates is single player only

backonceagain 10-21-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CowMoolester (Post 3641847)
Yeah I'm pretty sure spinning plates is single player only

My bad.. I thought it might have been online because it said every territory at once so i figured you might need a few people but maybe it is just in singlerplayer.. Still looking to boost the online achievements when they come so ADD ME: STEALTHSHAUN

HabsCen10ial 10-21-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSYCOPAPPY5 (Post 3641555)
its kinda sad that you guys are already planing on boosting this 5 days before it comes out lol. ant ya guys gona play single player 1st? like i will?

I was going to play SP first but depending on how hard some of the MP achievements are I'll take the help when I can get it. If I find out the MP achievements will be a breeze then yes I will start with the SP. :woop:

iiDaRReN316x 10-21-2010 02:50 PM

UK BOOSTING LIST
1 iTz iDaRReNx

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

SSJ3 10-21-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiDaRReN316x (Post 3642783)
UK BOOSTING LIST
1 iTz iDaRReNx

2 i7z Jamiiex

3

4

5

6

7

8

9


Thanks for including me ;)

jt89 10-21-2010 10:58 PM

im up for boosting the achievements as well.
gonna be getting this on the day of release hopefully! =)

gamertag: jaytea1989

mattyg 10-22-2010 01:29 AM

Definitely up for boosting the kingpin achievement...hopefully, and according to those pictures of the secret ones, itll be the only multiplayer achievement that need be boosted.

Anyone wanna get them Tuesday morning or afternoon after 2?...add me on live with a message =D

iiDaRReN316x 10-22-2010 07:17 AM

Thats the thing afternoon USA TIme is night UK Time thats why i made a UK LIst

iiDaRReN316x 10-22-2010 07:23 AM

UK BOOSTING LIST

1 ME

2 iTz JaMiiEx

3 StealthShaun

4

5

6

7

8

9

Quote this and add your GT So i dont have to keep updating it

THE BOOSTING WILL GO DOWN ABOUT 1PM UK TIME

MadMaxxx123 10-22-2010 03:16 PM

iiDaRReN316x Im in too, ok?
P.S. Not from UK

mattyg 10-22-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMaxxx123 (Post 3647161)
iiDaRReN316x Im in too, ok?
P.S. Not from UK

Max if the time is right I'm down for starting a list with you and a few other people? I figured since were behind in time a bit

MadMaxxx123 10-22-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattyg (Post 3648148)
Max if the time is right I'm down for starting a list with you and a few other people? I figured since were behind in time a bit

In my country for example Alan Wake The Signal & Writer were released at ~13.30-14.00 o'clock. So Im in game from this time to 1500:gsicon: )

MadMaxxx123 10-22-2010 10:17 PM

So Ill start our own list:
1. Me (A very good shooter at RDR) (Tag - MadMaxxx123)
2. mattyg (Tag - Killaguru11)
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
P.S. If u are sure u will play from release, add everyone in this list to friends in LIVE, I will create a party before release.

XoNiNjAlEoNoX 10-23-2010 12:15 AM

Got it now !

iiDaRReN316x 10-23-2010 08:08 AM

Soon as the DLC IS out ill be playing like all day till i go to sleep

MadMaxxx123 10-23-2010 08:34 AM

iiDaRReN316x Me too )) Ill add you in LIVE, maybe we can coop then

Evo Kazz 10-23-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiDaRReN316x (Post 3646054)
UK BOOSTING LIST

1 ME

2 iTz JaMiiEx

3 StealthShaun

4 II Kazz II

5

6

7

8

9

Quote this and add your GT So i dont have to keep updating it

THE BOOSTING WILL GO DOWN ABOUT 1PM UK TIME

What date is this coming out? I know 1pm UK time is the boost, but so far I have seen 4 release dates for this with the most common being the 26th.

SSJ3 10-23-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evokazz (Post 3650537)
What date is this coming out? I know 1pm UK time is the boost, but so far I have seen 4 release dates for this with the most common being the 26th.


It comes out on Tuesday.

KoRnyWayz 10-23-2010 04:15 PM

looking to boost day of as well. Will be getting it shortly after release.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.