XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Uno HD (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1961)
-   -   unlocking hard mode? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269938)

EDDS 10-25-2010 10:18 PM

unlocking hard mode?

anyone know how? i cant seem to unlock hard in quick play mode.

EDDS 10-26-2010 07:05 PM

ok done it, you have to complete all 15 rounds of tourny mode.

-H- 10-27-2010 01:26 PM

I've completed all 15 rounds of tourny mode, and Hard still hasn't unlocked.

Its really annoying me now as "1st on Hard" is the last achievement I need to do on this game!

-H- 10-28-2010 07:13 AM

Never mind, it finally unlocked after I did tourney mode again.

Now finished all 200g for this game. (Is this the easiest wp7 game for achievements?

EDDS 10-28-2010 09:51 AM

yea seems that way, no doubt we'll get one for wp7 thats as easy as avatar at some point

DENAz666 11-01-2010 02:07 AM

yeah by far the easiest for cheevy's

moto grrl 12-27-2010 06:31 PM

Thanks for the tip. I couldn't get Hard to unlock either. I went back to Tourney mode and even though I had won it had me play 1 more round and then it unlocked it. Something weird happened I guess.

Rusty Nail zh 01-19-2011 11:34 PM

I completed tourney mode and got to 5000pts, but the hard mode is still locked! Don't know what to do...any suggestions?
Thanks!

Musquito 08-12-2011 06:00 AM

How exactly do you unlock hard mode?

I completed the tournament on easy. I failed to beat stage 12 in 5 rounds but after that, I could start right at stage 12.
Do you have to complete tournament without failing?
Do you have to complete it on medium?

Anybody know for sure?

I really hate that it's not unlocking and therefor I cannot unlock the last achievement.

Tyger7 08-12-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musquito (Post 4418271)
How exactly do you unlock hard mode?

I completed the tournament on easy. I failed to beat stage 12 in 5 rounds but after that, I could start right at stage 12.
Do you have to complete tournament without failing?
Do you have to complete it on medium?

Anybody know for sure?

I really hate that it's not unlocking and therefor I cannot unlock the last achievement.

Should have read through the comments a little more. It glitched on me too. I replayed tournament mode again and it unlocked afterwards. Kind of annoying.

Musquito 08-12-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyger7 (Post 4418490)
Should have read through the comments a little more. It glitched on me too. I replayed tournament mode again and it unlocked afterwards. Kind of annoying.

I read through all of them, I just wanted to know more detail before I restart a tournament. Not my favorite type of game mode, so I wanted to be sure that when I restart, it will unlock.

Cannot find anywhere in the comments on what diffilculty and if you may or may not fail in tournament...

my_box_72 08-29-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -H- (Post 3671438)
Never mind, it finally unlocked after I did tourney mode again.

Now finished all 200g for this game. (Is this the easiest wp7 game for achievements?

You kidding me again that bunch of bs it hasn't unlocked for me either :mad: and just completed the tournament dam it ..............

P.s it just unlocked for me how weird :(

Musquito 08-30-2011 08:47 AM

I finally got it unlocked.
You need to complete Tournament without ever failing. What do I mean by failing? You have in each stage 5 attempts to obtain the most points. If you don't have most points in those 5 rounds, you fail. You can pick up the tournament there and have another 5 attempts to try to beat that stage. (Works to unlock all the other "tournament achievement", but fails to unlock hard mode then.
I can confirm that you can play the tournament on easy.

inSvein 01-31-2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musquito (Post 4455671)
I finally got it unlocked.
You need to complete Tournament without ever failing. What do I mean by failing? You have in each stage 5 attempts to obtain the most points. If you don't have most points in those 5 rounds, you fail. You can pick up the tournament there and have another 5 attempts to try to beat that stage. (Works to unlock all the other "tournament achievement", but fails to unlock hard mode then.
I can confirm that you can play the tournament on easy.

That worked! Thank you. I played through easy and normal quick play, but I just missed one tournament game :D