XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=839)
-   -   Is the "Reborn" DLC worth it? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279359)

GORQITO 11-28-2010 12:08 AM

Is the "Reborn" DLC worth it?
 
Just looking for opinions here. I enjoyed the single player campaign and was contemplating of buying the Reborn DLC in the near future. Is it any good? About how long is it? Considering the DLC at 800msp technically would cost more than what I paid for the game ($5CAD), I'm wondering if it's a good buy.

And sorry if it has been posted before... :)

YoshiMiyamoto 12-10-2010 01:10 AM

It isn't long, but I thought it was well done. If you can spare the 800 points and really enjoyed the regular campaign I would say go for it.

Chaos MAN 12-17-2010 02:09 PM

It's only about 40min-1 hour long. I thought the plot for the dlc was pretty decent. It's also almost a free 230gs, that is if you care about going for the achievements.

TESTUBE BABY 82 12-27-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos MAN (Post 3834879)
It's only about 40min-1 hour long. I thought the plot for the dlc was pretty decent. It's also almost a free 230gs, that is if you care about going for the achievements.

do you think they will round it off to 1250g,seems odd that they didnt do this in the first place

AlmaVerse 04-25-2012 04:06 PM

it's pretty decent, havent played in a while though. 10 bucks was worth it to me. I would say that if you really care about the story and have all original 1000G go for it, but if you don't see yourself ever completing the game to 1230G due to the amount of boosting involved, skip it.

I mak3 big boom 04-25-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmaVerse (Post 5034979)
it's pretty decent, havent played in a while though. 10 bucks was worth it to me. I would say that if you really care about the story and have all original 1000G go for it, but if you don't see yourself ever completing the game to 1230G due to the amount of boosting involved, skip it.

I'm pretty sure he's already made his decision. ;)

AlmaVerse 04-25-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I mak3 big boom (Post 5034984)
I'm pretty sure he's already made his decision. ;)

Yeah lol, lets just say that reply was for anyone else wondering if they should get it or not.

WolfheartSpell 07-07-2012 03:13 AM

The DLC was way more enjoyable than the main story, that's all I can say.

Destro 01-12-2013 09:28 AM

I hope its gonna go on sale again, i think it was once but i miss it... 800 pts for 40 min is kinda short... thats like 13$ for one interval... the whole game costed me 8 bucks a bunch of years ago...

But well i got to admit its a bit a shame i never paid much for any FEAR, i enjoyed the first 2 games(especially the first) a lot, but i got both of them used, one from ebay, two from a video club sale... I got Three also from a video club sale lately, im on interval 5 now, LOVE IT too... i guess i can spend the 800 pts to encourage them...

The sad part was i was gonna buy FEAR3 new, but when i learned there was no deathmatch kind of MP, i decided to wait... as i don't pay 60$ new for only a campaign unless its a long RPG... I loved playing FEAR1 online... second one was a bit meh... but still...good enough that i played it some time.

ServeChilled 04-09-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlmaVerse (Post 5034989)
Yeah lol, lets just say that reply was for anyone else wondering if they should get it or not.

Helped Me
;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.