XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1555)
-   -   Easiest 1000 You've Done? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=285391)

Ravenhood 12-28-2010 03:48 AM

Easiest 1000 You've Done?
 
So, I just bought this yesterday, during the Boxing Day sales. I figured there'd be some decent challenge to the game, at least at a few points, but today, I got the fastest 1000GS I've ever received. And that's after playing Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. =S

What about the rest of you? Would you say this is the easiest 1000GS you've completed (obviously for those who have all the achievements), or is there something even easier that you've completed? (And I don't mean things like NHL/NBA 2K6 or Avatar, those are too simple to count; think more of games that actually require a playthrough. XS)

cheifjordan 01-11-2011 04:59 PM

This game was one of the easiest and fastest 1000 that I have done..

A Silent Bear 01-13-2011 04:41 PM

I just bought it, haven't opened it yet. But I have looked at the achievements and there doesn't seem to be much of a challenge there.

Matts Carnage 01-22-2011 04:10 AM

by far the easiest 1000 i got them all the fist play through exept (got walkthrough) missed a couple but got it b4 i finished 2nd play through

MADxMONK3Y NL 01-23-2011 11:58 AM

You guys clearly never played Avatar.

mrj3d 01-23-2011 02:21 PM

Well it would have been if it hadn't totally glitched on me. The 50 points for collecting all the sarcophagus would never unlock no matter what I tried. I finally gave up totally pissed off.

Banana Xtreme 01-28-2011 11:42 PM

I would've had the 1000G by now if the guide was properly done. One of the achievements missing is "Stay Dry!", and that's a missable achievement. Like I didn't see it, I relaxed about it, and now I have to play, like two hours again, and, it's little, but boring just to get an achievement.
In my short Achievement Hunter Career, I found the King Kong's 1000G a lot easier.

banej 01-29-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banana Xtreme (Post 3948700)
I would've had the 1000G by now if the guide was properly done. One of the achievements missing is "Stay Dry!", and that's a missable achievement. Like I didn't see it, I relaxed about it, and now I have to play, like two hours again, and, it's little, but boring just to get an achievement.
In my short Achievement Hunter Career, I found the King Kong's 1000G a lot easier.

I've got the game but not yet started playing cos I'm worried about the glitch.

Talking about easy game - Megamind has to be one of the easiest 1k game in 2010. :)

The Vibe Reaper 02-10-2011 08:13 PM

Not the easiest, but definitely up there

Habs14 02-23-2011 01:22 AM

It is most def one of the easiet 1000.

oblivionspawn07 02-23-2011 01:24 AM

Terminator Salvation is the easiest for me. Just beat it on hard and you're set. It only takes like 4 hours to beat.

xSyKoTiCxJeTx 02-26-2011 08:10 PM

Nope, but it was a quite easy 1000G. The easiest 1000G game is definitely "Avatar, The Last Airbender" for me:)

Ayx 04-08-2011 05:33 PM

Love how three people said OMG AVATAR LOL. When he said it Requires an actual play through to get the achievements.

I just started playing this game right now so I'm going to see how easy it is. Usually Movie Based Video Games are easy achievements since they're only there to sponsor the movie/series, not an actual game.

Daniel55645 04-13-2011 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADxMONK3Y NL (Post 3933396)
You guys clearly never played Avatar.

he clearly said excluding avatar so you clearly cant read

Daniel55645 04-14-2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenhood (Post 3863927)
So, I just bought this yesterday, during the Boxing Day sales. I figured there'd be some decent challenge to the game, at least at a few points, but today, I got the fastest 1000GS I've ever received. And that's after playing Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. =S

What about the rest of you? Would you say this is the easiest 1000GS you've completed (obviously for those who have all the achievements), or is there something even easier that you've completed? (And I don't mean things like NHL/NBA 2K6 or Avatar, those are too simple to count; think more of games that actually require a playthrough. XS)

FUCK NO it wasnt the easiest 1000. i had a hell of a hard time getting invincible. dantes inferno def the easiest ive done so far that required a full playthroug

StephenBoyee 04-18-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel55645 (Post 4156242)
FUCK NO it wasnt the easiest 1000. i had a hell of a hard time getting invincible. dantes inferno def the easiest ive done so far that required a full playthroug

I am playing both games right now, and I would say that prince is easier. i just watched videos on how to get the invincible achievement. Dantes is kinda difficult, unless u play on the very easy difficulty. Thats my opinion though!

I Gil Galad I 05-01-2011 05:59 AM

Quote:


Originally Posted by MADxMONK3Y NL
You guys clearly never played Avatar.


he clearly said excluding avatar so you clearly cant read

It's funny coz it's true

I Gil Galad I 05-01-2011 06:06 AM

I reckon Prince Caspian, Terminator Salvation, Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, and King Kong were all very easy. None of these you needed a guide for, compared to finding all sarcophagi.

wedgemaster 05-04-2011 09:31 PM

I haven't finished the full 1k but I played about halfway through in a couple of hours without much challenge/problem. I got it on sale and I'm glad I didn't decide to pay full price when it was first released (I'm a big PoP fan and was tempted to buy this one out of the gate).

Generally it's fun, but the depth is more akin to an XBLA game than a full retail game.

I do need to get back to it and finish up the rest of the playthrough.

slverblade 05-23-2011 12:34 AM

easy but time consuming

macd 06-06-2011 05:46 PM

Haven't actually started this yet, but I played both Fight Night 3 and Terminator Salvation and T:S was a fun enough game and an easy 1000G.

Trivial Pursuit probably beats it out, since you can pop the controller battery pack off if needs be. Thankfully I have been graced with the super power of fantabulous pub quiz trivia, so had an easy time for the most part.

Jack Frost 06-06-2011 05:48 PM

Recently, I got all 1,000 on LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and it only took about 2 days... :)

L.A. Noire was even easier, but now they've added more achievements for the next 2 DLC so I'm not incomplete on that one again...

ian1706 06-09-2011 06:16 PM

Definitely one of the easiest 1000GS. Great game though

zzamaro 07-21-2011 07:15 PM

Probably but there are some tricky ones. And no, it's not the easiest. Terminator Salvation is the easiest I have done.

Cooljoe 10-12-2011 08:11 PM

It's in my top 20 for sure!

andrewnungester 04-20-2013 05:56 AM

I wanna get Avatar: The Burning Earth just for the easy 5 achievements for 1000 GS but this game was easy, not at 1000 yet, still have to play through again for Got Walkthrough?, Untouchable and Invincible.
I only have 1 completed game and thats The Walking Dead, which should be worth a total of 1000 for the 40 achievements you need but sadly is only worth 500:(

ATrev51 12-26-2013 04:17 AM

Prince of Persia: FS is definitely a top 5 game for easiest 1,000 gamerscore. Pretty fun game to play too!

REBELxTEXxCFH 07-14-2014 02:47 PM

The easiest game I beat hmmm let me think it would have to be DmC Devil May Cry (reboot). Takes a lot of playthroughs but Hell And Hell is the only mode that gave me trouble. Other than that its easy.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.