XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bee Movie Game (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=625)
-   -   Still Glitchy? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287565)

KiddingPigeon 01-07-2011 04:55 PM

Still Glitchy?

So is this game still glitchy to get the full 1000 in?

and how long to get 1000 (if achievements don't glitch?)

nemesis3 01-17-2011 02:29 AM

if it stops loading you are fucked,as soon as i dashboarded it i was corrupted

Bellend124 01-18-2011 03:18 PM

I would highly recommend not getting this game. I read all the points everyone made and decided to install the disc to my harddrive and play through for 1k without turning off the console. I had it freeze on me loading twice, but was lucky enough to be able to continue. I'm still stuck at like 630 in this game, the Flawless shit is super annoying. Even if you see this game for 2.99 just please don't put it on your gamertag. It is a terrible game and the glitchy loading makes it that much worse.

Jorn Splinter 01-26-2011 05:06 PM

I have get an achievement with bee movie but did get it on xbox.... still glitchy and its annoying the hell out of me cause i have put like 10 hours to get this far

ReaptheChaos 03-19-2011 10:54 AM

I havent had any problem with the game freezing. Its always loaded up flawlessly. I did have one achievement that didnít pop up. The one for getting all the stage action badges, I got the badge, just not the achievement. Im hoping it might just pop when I get 100% in the game, but if not im sure it will on a second play through. Getting the flying badges isnít that hard and ill only have to play to level 6.

The only problem I see is the road map is way off, this game takes more than 10 hours. Just playing through from start to finish is about 10-12 minimum and then you have replay levels to mop up anything you didnít get the first time out, easily another 8-10 hours. This game has tons of mini games/side missions you have to do, not to mention all the flawless level or the time requirement achievements. itís a given that you will be playing each level at least 2-3 times, maybe more, plus all the side missions back at the hive.

If you can pick it up cheap its worth playing, just donít expect it to be a quick 1000. Itís actually somewhat fun to play. As for the people having freeze/crashing issues I think thatís more of a problem with their console, not the game.

wilrc6 06-30-2013 02:45 AM

I've not had any problems getting 1000G in this game. The whole time I was playing I was worrying about glitches after reading all the posts on here. I got the unreadable disc error once but I just loaded up the game again and it was fine. The only tip I followed was that when I finished a mission I would do mini games until the 'the next story mission is now available' message appeared at which point I went straight to the next mission and didn't do anymore mini games until I finished that one. Do that and you will have no problems unlocking all missions.

If the last few mini games on each job doesn't unlock when you've completed the game, get all the flawless achievements and they wil appear.

I never had any loading problems, game freezes, corrupted save files or badges not unlocking. If you meet the criteria for each achievement it should unlock. Good luck.

EverGoodMe 07-17-2014 10:21 PM

Didnt have any problems with this game. Installed to hardrive and it was all good.