XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muchi Muchi Pork! & Pink Sweets (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2080)
-   -   Pre order bonus (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293425)

amacteur 02-08-2011 01:32 PM

Pre order bonus

Dear shmup fans :p,

Just to inform that if you pre order the game (standard or limited edition), you will get a bonus:

Bonus : DLC Card to access the "Cave Event" special version of Muchi Muchi Pork >>> pre-orders only

You can pre order on many imports websites, as usual... :)

I wanted to share the information because in 2 weeks, it's gonna be too late :D

See u online :woop:

TAI JASON 02-11-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amacteur (Post 3977726)
Bonus : DLC Card to access the "Cave Event" special version of Muchi Muchi Pork >>> pre-orders only

Any information what "it" is? Cave Event?!? Is it an Code for some Beta?

Thanks....

The Stray 02-14-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAI JASON (Post 3987972)
Any information what "it" is? Cave Event?!? Is it an Code for some Beta?

It may be either an Invitation to a CAVE event (not unlikely though), but I'm guessing its a special/extra game mode or something like that, since CAVE also made Limited DLC cards for Futari's 1.01 mode and DeathSmiles (JP) Voices add-on. But those are only to First Printed/Release Editions of the game.

amacteur 02-16-2011 10:14 AM

There you go: The first print will include a DLC card allowing buyers to download Muchi Muchi Pork! Matsuri Version, a special crossover version of Muchi Muchi Pork! with the bosses of Pink Sweets.

Awesome :)

ShinDgp 02-16-2011 10:49 AM

Thx amacteur for the great info I will not wait anymore to pre order then I just was not sure what the pre order bonus was but it seem to worth it after all :)

amacteur 02-16-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinDgp (Post 4001194)
Thx amacteur for the great info I will not wait anymore to pre order then I just was not sure what the pre order bonus was but it seem to worth it after all :)

You're welcome.

I also want to inform that this DLC Card is included in both versions: Standard and Limited.

So if you are only interested by this DLC card, you can pre order the standard edition ($30 cheaper than the Limited one), you'll save some bucks ;)

dirge 02-23-2011 07:34 PM

Very cool! ARGH hurry up Fedex and bring me my SHMUP goodness! :Bounce:

amacteur 02-24-2011 11:30 AM

My copy was sent out this morning, can't wait :D

dirge 02-24-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amacteur (Post 4024316)
My copy was sent out this morning, can't wait :D

Grrr! Mine hasn't even shipped yet! I did order Espgaluda II Black Label and Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 at the same time too though. I think Mushihmesama was out of stock and on back order the other day, now it's saying shipped within the week along with Espgaluda. So hopefully they will send very soon because I can't take this excitement much longer! And checking the order status every hour or two is helping me! :Bounce:

Airman Rufio 03-03-2011 12:36 AM

I got mine today! How do I redeem the code on a US xbox? can i do it now? do i just type it in?

RealPlumpBox 03-03-2011 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airman Rufio (Post 4043370)
I got mine today! How do I redeem the code on a US xbox? can i do it now? do i just type it in?

You cant redeem it on a US or PAL account. What I did was create a Japanese account on my system and redeemed it there. Then you can play the game on your normal account with the DLC.

amacteur 03-03-2011 04:28 PM

Here you can find how to create a Japanese xbox live account: http://microsoft-import.blogspot.com...-accounts.html

;)

Airman Rufio 03-03-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealPlumpBox (Post 4044157)
You cant redeem it on a US or PAL account. What I did was create a Japanese account on my system and redeemed it there. Then you can play the game on your normal account with the DLC.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amacteur (Post 4044940)
Here you can find how to create a Japanese xbox live account: http://microsoft-import.blogspot.com...-accounts.html

;)

Thanks, worked like a charm guys!

yamayamayaamaa 03-04-2011 06:28 PM

Just want to confirm, this is just DLC and not an XBLA game right?

Thanks in advance!

RealPlumpBox 03-08-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa (Post 4047922)

Thanks in advance!

that is correct. what it does is gives you a new game mode in MMP were you play MMP and fight the PS bosses its not really anything special but hey what ever. I guess they could have added it to disk buy what ever its free!!!

ncc1701p 03-11-2011 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa (Post 4047922)

Thanks in advance!

DLC add-on that weighs in at 12.xxMb .

This game will keep me very busy for hours on end as its nice to re-experience some mechanics all over again. Its fun. Just wish they would've done a high-res port. But you cannot win them all.

But game is fantastic :)

ShinDgp 03-21-2011 05:53 PM

Woot I finaly got it !! With japan account the DLC is redeem with no problem :) matsuri mode for more epic fun

Coorhagon 06-05-2011 09:19 PM

so I was looking to buy this game online and I found that all SE and LE first print editions will contail the DLC card, not just preorders. My question to everyone is: Is there any way to tell whether the game is first print or not?

AsthmaticClock 08-20-2013 07:32 PM

Hay #18 from what i have noticed first print editions usually have alternate box art.