XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Hard Corps: Uprising (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1770)
-   -   Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294587)

FigetingPigeon 02-14-2011 01:32 PM

Achievement Trading Thread

I know this game hasn't been released yet but i'll be downloading it on release. Anyone wanting to boost for the co-op achievements when it arrives on the 16th Febuary send me friend request and message stating this game.

GDMFS0AB 02-17-2011 04:09 PM

Technically it's not boosting is it! It's just playing the game!

I have a feeling only the host gets the achievements. Simply because in the standard menu for 2 player it states "player 2 will not get achievements or be able to access certain menus". Player 2 would be the main profile on the console anyway.

Hopefully it's not host. Hopefully both get it

Avatar Ignis 02-17-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDMFS0AB (Post 4005181)
Technically it's not boosting is it! It's just playing the game!

Only the host gets achievements! SUUUUUUUUUCKS

Really? Man that blows :/

When I get a good feeling for the game I'll be able to contribute to online. I'll post here when I'm ready to tackle the online

GDMFS0AB 02-17-2011 07:09 PM

The host thing is just a guess from what the menu states.

I'm ready for online, I have 14 credits for rising and arcade! haha

Has everyone seen the 57million credit upgrade - 30lives in rising mode.

ManBurning 02-18-2011 12:22 AM

I just need someone to beat level 8 with and I'm happy.
Everyone I play with is not upgraded at all, so I always go straight to Level 8 and they have like 2 lives and 2 bars of health and they end up dying in 2 seconds and stealing all my lives. Urgh...

When I play a full round from the beginning with someone who is upgraded, we always run out of credits by the time we get to Level 8, and then nobody wants to keep playing, they end the session.

I am sooo sick of playing levels 1-7 it's not even funny.

GDMFS0AB 02-18-2011 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManBurning (Post 4006685)
I just need someone to beat level 8 with and I'm happy.
Everyone I play with is not upgraded at all, so I always go straight to Level 8 and they have like 2 lives and 2 bars of health and they end up dying in 2 seconds and stealing all my lives. Urgh...

When I play a full round from the beginning with someone who is upgraded, we always run out of credits by the time we get to Level 8, and then nobody wants to keep playing, they end the session.

I am sooo sick of playing levels 1-7 it's not even funny.

Why are you playing with characters that are not upgraded.

What you have said doesnt make sense, It seems like you are talking about Rising mode, But also arcade mode at the same time.

If it's rising, Upgrade you character!

ManBurning 02-18-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDMFS0AB (Post 4006735)
Why are you playing with characters that are not upgraded.

What you have said doesnt make sense, It seems like you are talking about Rising mode, But also arcade mode at the same time.

If it's rising, Upgrade you character!

MY Character IS upgraded...
What I was getting at is, everytime I HOST a match, I just want to play level 8 in RISING MODE, because I haven't beat it yet. And I can't beat it on my own. I got to the very end boss.

Soooo.... everytime someone comes to Join and play with me, THEY have 2 lives and 2 bars of health and THEY end up STEALING all my lives.

I just had to sit through 2 hours of playing levels 1-7 AGAIN with a guy so I could get a stab at the end boss 2 players, and after 5 trys on the end boss He didn't want to play anymore, even though we still had 5 continues Left...

Argh, i'm never gonna have this game beat.

dontgoeasyonme 02-18-2011 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManBurning (Post 4007480)
MY Character IS upgraded...
What I was getting at is, everytime I HOST a match, I just want to play level 8 in RISING MODE, because I haven't beat it yet. And I can't beat it on my own. I got to the very end boss.

Soooo.... everytime someone comes to Join and play with me, THEY have 2 lives and 2 bars of health and THEY end up STEALING all my lives.

I just had to sit through 2 hours of playing levels 1-7 AGAIN with a guy so I could get a stab at the end boss 2 players, and after 5 trys on the end boss He didn't want to play anymore, even though we still had 5 continues Left...

Argh, i'm never gonna have this game beat.

I'm down to do it with you! Hit me up with a FR

ManBurning 02-18-2011 11:57 AM

I finally found someone that JUST wanted to do Level 8, and he was really well leveled up as well. So finally beat Rising mode.

Now to go back and upgrade to try and get the rest of the achievements and to train for Arcade mode, which is going to be the real killer.

GDMFS0AB 02-18-2011 01:30 PM

Well done. The final mission is pretty simple though. Suprised you have trouble.

ManBurning 02-18-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDMFS0AB (Post 4008040)
Well done. The final mission is pretty simple though. Suprised you have trouble.

Yeah, the Mission itself is pretty straightforward. The end Boss was just giving me trouble.

The main thing I was having trouble with was finding someone skilled enough to want to beat the game with me, as I wanted my first run to be a co-op run. Worry about doing it by myself later, that was the difficult part.

GDMFS0AB 02-19-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ManBurning (Post 4009072)
Yeah, the Mission itself is pretty straightforward. The end Boss was just giving me trouble.

The main thing I was having trouble with was finding someone skilled enough to want to beat the game with me, as I wanted my first run to be a co-op run. Worry about doing it by myself later, that was the difficult part.

If you want to fly through it hit me up with an FR -GT: J XXV

Im ready to do arcade, but if you want to do rising mode my sayuri is 100% and basically rips through everything. You can get the ranks done, as i have done them.

Todaysforgotten 02-22-2011 08:08 AM

Does anyone want to run through coop with me? I'll help you get the no weapon or grunts or both achievement if you want. Im on right now 3am est for about an hour more. Either way send me a message on my tag if interested.

makecrack 02-25-2011 09:53 PM

i just got the game and am looking for people to play casually with in rising mode, gt is makecrack.

heatDrive88 03-02-2011 03:22 AM

Looking for someone who is hopefully pretty good at this game and knows the levels to run through Arcade Mode with me and my Sayuri. I've already run through Arcade mode by myself, hoping to look for someone to complete it with to trade off Innate Guerilla Warfare and World Peace.

GT = heatdrive88

luffybuggy 03-13-2011 04:49 AM

yea i need to beat this game with a friend and without dying, so if anyone wants in just message me.

GT: Solidstrawhat55

Baris 03-13-2011 08:06 PM

I need to beat the game online as well, dont think im much use for a "no dying" run tho :(

Mr Spliffs 03-18-2011 05:18 AM

im looking to beat it online with a friend, im pretty decent at the game i only have the two characters that it comes with, if need be i can download a couple of the dlc also.

GT: K Ron Spliffs

antares 04-25-2011 10:47 AM

edit: nevermind

Steve007101 05-18-2011 11:14 PM

I'm lookin to do the co-op achievement and possibly the no deaths run with someone if anyone is willing to help. Message me.

GT: DF Legend

HitokiriSEVEN 05-21-2011 10:18 AM

Anyone want to beat the arcade mode online with me? I plan on using Sayuri (probably the best chance at beating arcade) but you can be whoever you want. I am decent at the game, but a good second player makes it all easy right? lol

Dead End Kyo 06-01-2011 04:59 PM

Looking for a decent partner to finish the co-op achievement.
I can make it to stage 7 before I start using continues & I have all the DLC characters available.

EDIT: Got it now.

xXDrantXx 07-06-2011 09:16 PM

Hey, looking for someone to do the World Peace. Don't care if you're decent or not, but have atleast beaten the game on rising so that you kinda know what to expect. If you havent, i dont mind going through it another time.. =)

So yh, if you wanna beat this on arcade co-op let me know on xbl.
Gt: xXDrantXx

Steve007101 07-06-2011 11:24 PM

I'll be on occasionally if anyone needs help, just message me. I can beat the entire game without dying once.

GT: DF Legend

Chuckb84 07-08-2011 08:52 AM

Just bought this game on sale and Im looking for someone to help with online achieves. Im willing to trade I have over 130 arcade titles.

antwon707 01-23-2012 02:23 PM

Still up for co op?

I wanna go through the achievements too. Everyone i try to play with gets mad hella quick. The game is kinda a pain in the ass but I still wanna play.

zomurete 01-23-2012 03:46 PM

Add me, I wanna play too.

Bojack 02-17-2012 07:02 PM

Looking for someone to beat Arcade with. Gamertag Bojack316

I GOATslayer I 03-24-2012 05:29 PM

Looking for someone to beat the game with online. hit me up GT: I GOATslayer I

Redemption Mode 04-13-2012 02:16 AM

Looking for a coop partner for the online Achievement. Hit me up anytime.