XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1699)
-   -   Personally... (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302168)

Lymle 03-26-2011 06:43 PM

Personally...

I don't understand any of the complaints of this game. In fact I just finished beating it, and I did not encounter a single glitch, I got all the achievements in all the right places, and I actually thought it was a very fun game to experience. I understand glitches can only happen to certain people, but the complaints about the game it's self is what I don't get. I really enjoyed this game, just thought I'd throw my two cents out there @.@

SubG3nius 03-28-2011 09:38 PM

Yeah, it was pretty fun playing through once, but I found it pretty repetetive towards the end of it, and after 2 times and replaying many levels for platinum it got really frustrating and boring. My opinion.

ArcAngelMilitia 04-09-2011 07:33 AM

i really enjoy the 2099 and noir levels, but the complete lack of webswinging in the amazing and ultimate universes is pretty annoying after playing all of the open ended spider man games (namely web of shadows)

Tyger7 04-09-2011 07:38 AM

I didn't encounter any glitches either really. I really did enjoy it, though the grinding out the platinums was a bit much! Few annoying boss fights. Seemed the game could have hinted a little better on how to do them.

Evo Kazz 04-13-2011 09:43 PM

This game is fntastic, I am loving it, especially the Noir level, those are a game on their own right there. The other levels are good, but Noir is fantastic.

Deadly Moves 04-13-2011 10:02 PM

I only did the 1 playthrough, but i didnt encounter any glitches. I really enjoyed the game. Just wish they'd make a whole game based on Spider-man noir. Those lvls were so much fun

Kievah 04-22-2011 07:10 AM

I love this game, but the most common and infuriating gliche I encountered was boss battles where the boss character repeated the same moves over and over again without exposing their weakness. First time it happened was on Hammerhead. After restarting the battle, he fell easily, following his pattern right through.

Happened again a few times, noticeably on Mysterio, where was convinced he was invincible until it occurred to me to restart the battle and see if it was stuffing up again. Turns out it was. :/

Smash XL 04-24-2011 04:56 AM

Only encountered a few minor glitches myself. Certainly nothing game breaking. But I really enjoyed the look and feel of the noir levels. Also, hearing the voice actor from the spider-man cartoon I grew up on was awesome.

Pug 05-01-2011 08:34 PM

While I enjoyed the game and would tell everyone to try it. I felt the web swinging and controls could at times make the game annoying. The concept of the 4 dimensions was great and I loved the 2099 sections. I do agree the game did seem to get repetitive though.

JoshM20 05-28-2011 07:14 AM

I had a blast with this game. This was the first spiderman game i have played. The most annoying thing to me on the first playthough was figuring out how to kill some of the bosses, they didn't really tell you much so a few took a while.

The part I really hated is going for the platinum medals, I HATE THE TIME LIMITS. Man some of them are so freaking close. Then some you get Way more than enough time.

But all in all I really enjoyed it. Personally did not have any problems with glitches.

BrenteusMaximus 06-08-2011 03:44 PM

I like the story and graphics but some of the controls are a pain. The web jumping or swinging onto perch points is just plain unreliable. Also the directional controls while wall crawling are all over the place. I also experienced the glitchy boss battles. I did enjoy the noir and 2099 levels though but the controls made the game so annoying that i'm only trying to beat it just to say i did.

Jyrakos 06-24-2011 02:35 AM

I agree the wall crawling controls were wonky, but honestly, the rest of the controls are perfectly fine. I'm actually enjoying this game far more than I thought I would.

mercyforme 03-26-2013 12:16 AM

My last Spiderman game that I played a lot was on the Sega Genesis so I thought the controls were fantastic lol