XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1110)
-   -   Do you liked the multiplayer, Yes/No/its okay? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304303)

MAxiMoZ 04-06-2011 01:45 PM

Do you liked the multiplayer, Yes/No/its okay?

If i have to be honest I really liked the multiplayer but I'm glad I'm done with it.
Whats your opinion ;).

SirDracu 05-01-2011 10:13 AM

i started playing mp for like a day now, its a little above average; some maps are cool, some are annoying, lots of campers :); havent played bond modes or golden gun yet since there are no players playing that :(

McGoogles 05-27-2011 10:47 PM

I loved it, it's unique in its own way. The ironic thing is that I never used any other weapon except for the Hutchinson A3 (not the automatic cheap one) as I became attached to it and it seemed the other weapons were weak. Although, the nail gun weapon was amazing.

Golden Gun mode was definitely the most fun gametype and the most effective way of earning cash.

XerxesSchneider 06-03-2011 03:13 AM

I really like the MP I hate the Hutchinson A4 shotgun. Its slightly annoying. But my weapon of choice right now is the SAF 9mm SMG. I LOVE that gun. But I average about 1,200 credits a match playing team conflict.

ZombiesWorld 08-18-2011 07:33 PM

I love this games multiplayer! One of my all time favorites. I 100% it a while ago and I still play it. If only Infinity Ward would stop releasing the same crappy CoD game and make more 007.

Ragnarok1986 08-19-2011 02:10 PM

Good game really enjoyed it! But the shotgun is over powered and used! I had to use it myself to keep up with others or I would be losing all the time :/

Barad 09-06-2011 10:15 AM

I like the game online its pretty fun.

Giltec 10-09-2011 05:46 PM

I'm new to playing online with Xbox live, but am having great fun on this one. Currently trying to get the online achievements to get 1000/1000, but have been surprised at how active this game is online. I have always been able to get a game online, which I can't for some other older games. Earlier today I couldn't even find enough to get an online game on Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, yet jumped straight online for this one when I tried. Excuse the naivety, but I've even been getting requests to join games on this one as well, which has yet to come on other games.

squodge 10-13-2011 12:29 PM

I played this on the PS3, and actually bothered to get the platinum trophy. And last week I finally bought an X360, and decided to pick this game up again as I loved it that much... and will most likely go for the 1000GS! :)

The story mode isn't bad, quite tricky in some places, but nowhere near as hair-pulling as World at War. And the online MP captured the essence of how I imagined Bond would be... it felt like GoldenEye on the N64 after a while!

Joel78 10-24-2011 05:04 AM

Just wondering how many people are required to start an online match? A post below says 6 then someone said 3...which is it?
Thanks

WoT 11-21-2011 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joel78 (Post 4616349)
Just wondering how many people are required to start an online match? A post below says 6 then someone said 3...which is it?
Thanks

5 (plus you, making 6) for team based games,
3 (plus you, making 4) for free for all type games.

StayonTarget 11-24-2011 07:24 AM

It's actually really fun. It plays like CoD but it's just enjoyable. The Spas is overpowered but whatever. Use it and it's fun as hell!

WoT 11-28-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StayonTarget (Post 4711709)
It plays like CoD

That'll be the CoD4 game engine that this game was made using, some people find it cheap and say it's a typical film related game made to make money, but I agree, it is enjoyable, and the Bond twists on traditional game modes really makes this game unique.

ashleary 12-16-2011 11:30 AM

I really enjoyed both Single and Multiplayer mondes in this game. Was a pleasure to 1k!

Kovy88 12-29-2011 12:46 AM

Yeah, it's fun multiplayer. I started it today, and already won almost 10 Golden Gun matches in a row. Most of the players seem to be pretty new to fps-games. There are a lot of 2-year olds screaming into their mics, so lots of muting needs to be done.

cjdavies 02-10-2012 01:25 PM

Love it, still play it sometimes, even though my scoreboard was messed up as I entered a modded game and didn't know.

My fav weapon is the Hutchinson A4 shotgun with a Silencer and the P99 with silencer for long distance. When it comes to Chemical Plant no silencer as it's just chaos on that map.

May play this later now, I wish Bloodstone was like this, only played it once.

Cammulder 02-11-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjdavies (Post 4880653)
Love it, still play it sometimes, even though my scoreboard was messed up as I entered a modded game and didn't know.

I'm actually kinda surprised that people play this game with mods. Didn't think it would attract that kind of attention.

I've always found it fun, and there always seems to be a small but consistent online community so there's always at least one game going out of all the gametypes.

Hansathan 05-08-2012 10:40 AM

An awesome MP offering, which I still play to this day, when I don't have anything else I'm playing. Very easy to go 40+ kills (without killstreaks!) in any given round, and has a plethora of weapons I love using. My 3 favorites are the V-Tak sniper rifle, Hutchison A3, and Saf-9mm, however I use them all. Well, all except the Hutchison A4 and proximity mines. These weapons are beyond cheap, and when I'm constantly dying from their spam, it's the only time I don't enjoy this game. Kinda funny stupid clans like NDA, etc., still try to run a game that's 5 years old, almost.