XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Terminator: Salvation (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=921)
-   -   Awesome game. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305033)

Warfighter1000 04-10-2011 09:33 PM

Awesome game.

I picked it up @ Gamestop for $15 and it was very cool. Better than Reach's campaign. Very under-rated, I played it with Animal Mother and beat it in like 3 hours on coop. Kinda short but good game, glad I got it.

Animal Mother 04-10-2011 09:50 PM

That would be me. I really liked it for the coop

ARCANEVALORE 04-10-2011 10:55 PM

IMO it was too short, the cover system was alright, The game was brutally easy, They couldn't even get Christan Bale to do the voice over? Thats a big no no. Plus the movie itself was bad so of course the game was even worse. It could of been good if it was longer, had more enemies and a bigger variety, If it wasn't an easy 1000 GS I wouldn't of touched it!

Warfighter1000 04-14-2011 03:23 AM

Well sir, you don't know what FUN is. F is for friends that do stuff together... Nevermind. I'm sorry it's not call of duty which makes it bad. If it's not COD, you pick out everything bad, if it is call of duty you only mention what you like about it. Like IGN. They actually said the reason they gave QOS and Secret Serivce and I quote "It's not like call of duty". Multiple times in the rating description. You can check out their biased website if you don't believe me.

damtalldylan 04-21-2011 01:50 AM

I thought this steamy piece of turd had several game-breaking flaws. First, I beat the entire story filled with crappy cutscenes, terrible voiceovers, and 4 unique enemies, in 5 hours (One night of gaming) It really could have benefited from some sort of online mode but granted, this is a movie based video game, and they all suck. The one little kernal of enjoyment I did get out of this game was the early gameplay, before it got old and repetitive. But in fairness, it wasn't a terrible purchase for 10-15 dollars.

blkalleykat 06-12-2011 04:18 PM

I enjoyed the game, maybe because I've played worse hehe. The game is brief and the health regen is crap but the game isn't as bad as people make it seem. I am grateful it's a quick and simple 1000gs.

Dalhar 05-10-2012 02:50 PM

Easy 1000gs

ExtremeRugburn 05-10-2012 03:20 PM

I bought the game awhile back for $10.99 because alot of people on this site said it was better than they had expected for a movie tie in game and that it was an easy 1000G. It is an easy 1000G, but of all the games on my played list this was the worse. The controls were shit, the gunplay sucked, the story was crap, the overall game lacked polish, and it was too short. I should have waited another year and got it for $4.99.

Lavindathar 01-31-2013 09:46 AM

I've enjoyed it.

On Chapter 6 at the moment on Hard. Some checkpoints are fairly brutal, but its no where near as bad as everyone says.

I think a lot of peoples negative comments come from the fact they find hard to hard.