XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Garage Sale (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=596)
-   -   Maka91's Auctions (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=306767)

Maka 04-20-2011 07:46 PM

Maka91's Auctions
 
Hey guys, I am getting into eBay and selling off many of my games, including those with easy gamerscore.

You can view all my current listings HERE.

Currently Selling:

Shipping: (Read Auction for more details)
$4.00 - Canada
$7.00 - US
$12.00 - International
*Shipping for DLC is free through electronic delivery.

Upcoming Auctions: - To be Listed
The Walking Dead
Spec Ops: The Line
SAW
Dirt: Showdown
Men in Black: Alien Crisis

Games Sold:
Dirt 3 - $32.99
Fallout 3 (PC) - $10.49
Blur - $10.75
Where the Wild Things Are - $4.60
Hannah Montana - $5.50
Rock Band Track Pack 2 - $3.75
CSI: Deadly Intent - $11.00
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy - $9.50
Guitar Hero III: $5.50
Rainbow Six Vegas 2: $12.00

Any questions, let me know!

mrbonelly 04-21-2011 12:39 PM

Welcome to the club and good luck :drunk

Maka 08-03-2011 05:16 PM

Fallout 3 (PC) (GotY Edition) - For Sale: (1550 :gsicon: in 20 minutes!)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1156

This is a used copy, but the activation code will work multiple times. FRENCH ONLY! You may need to know a tiny bit of french, or have access to a translating website. The console command prompt still works (meaning you can get all the achievements in minutes), and I will help you if you encounter any problems!

Bidding starts at: $9.99
Buy It Now: $16.99

Shipping to Canada: $4.85
Shipping to US: $8.00

Quote "x360a" when purchasing and I will refund you any money I save on shipping. Above are quoted rates for anywhere in CND and US, if I end up paying less, I will refund you.

mrbonelly 08-03-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 4400589)
Fallout 3 (PC) (GotY Edition) - For Sale: (1550 :gsicon: in 20 minutes!)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1156

This is a used copy, but the activation code will work multiple times. FRENCH ONLY! You may need to know a tiny bit of french, or have access to a translating website. The console command prompt still works (meaning you can get all the achievements in minutes), and I will help you if you encounter any problems!

Bidding starts at: $9.99
Buy It Now: $16.99

Shipping to Canada: $4.85
Shipping to US: $8.00

Quote "x360a" when purchasing and I will refund you any money I save on shipping. Above are quoted rates for anywhere in CND and US, if I end up paying less, I will refund you.

Hello,
what are the PC specs requirements for this? just an FYI i'm running on windows xp w/1 gig of ram.. it's a stock HP mini tower from like 2005. it has a stock video card but i don't care about graphics quality since i'm just busting the GS

Maka 08-03-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbonelly (Post 4400655)
Hello,
what are the PC specs requirements for this? just an FYI i'm running on windows xp w/1 gig of ram.. it's a stock HP mini tower from like 2005. it has a stock video card but i don't care about graphics quality since i'm just busting the GS

The back of the box says:
-Vista or XP
-2.4GHz
-1GB RAM
-6GB of HD space
-nVidia geforce 6800 / ATI x850

I'm not sure if these are valid since you are only running the main menu, so you wouldn't be running the game enough to actually make your computer crash.

That's what the back of the case says, and it's under your discretion now, but it may very well be lower to run just the main menu of the game, but I can't guarantee that.

It would run on my 2005 tower (even though I used my laptop instead).

Maka 08-06-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 4400589)
Fallout 3 (PC) (GotY Edition) - For Sale: (1550 :gsicon: in 20 minutes!)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1156

This is a used copy, but the activation code will work multiple times. FRENCH ONLY! You may need to know a tiny bit of french, or have access to a translating website. The console command prompt still works (meaning you can get all the achievements in minutes), and I will help you if you encounter any problems!

Bidding starts at: $9.99
Buy It Now: $16.99

Shipping to Canada: $4.85
Shipping to US: $8.00

Quote "x360a" when purchasing and I will refund you any money I save on shipping. Above are quoted rates for anywhere in CND and US, if I end up paying less, I will refund you.

Slashed the prices down to:
Bidding starts at: $6.99
Buy It Now: $11.20

Also, save money on shipping as an x360a member!

Will also start listing items in USD currency to avoid confusion.

Maka 08-14-2011 06:57 PM

SOLD:

Rock Band Track Pack 2 - Ends Sep 19, 2011 17:24:14 EDT
Link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1156

Buy it Now: $4.25
or Best Offer

Shipping:
Canada: $4.50
US: $7.50

Enter x360a upon checkout for refund of any difference in shipping costs. Example: If you live in Ontario, you'll likely get about $2+ back.

Maka 08-20-2011 02:35 PM

SOLD!

Where the Wild Thing Are - Ends Sep 19, 2011 10:33:35 EDT
Link: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1156

Buy it Now: $4.90
or Best Offer

Shipping:
Canada: $4.50
US: $7.50

Enter x360a upon checkout for refund of any difference in shipping costs.

Maka 09-14-2011 09:33 PM

SOLD!

Hannah Montana: The Movie - Ends Sep 21, 2011 17:31:38 EDT
Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190577327631?...#ht_500wt_1156

Buy it Now: $6.00
or Best Offer

Shipping:
Canada: $4.50
US: $7.50

Enter x360a upon checkout for refund of any difference in shipping costs.

Maka 09-18-2011 03:33 PM

SOLD!

Crysis 2 Limited Edition Content DLC Code - Ends Sep 25, 2011 11:22:16 EDT
Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190578568565?...#ht_500wt_1156

Buy it Now: $7.50
or Best Offer

Shipping:
FREE

Send message saying "x360a" to receive 10% discount when I send you the invoice!

Maka 09-18-2011 03:37 PM

SOLD!

CSI: Fatal Conspiracy - Ends Sep 25, 2011 11:22:16 EDT
Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190578565056?...#ht_500wt_1156

Buy it Now: $9.50
or Best Offer

Shipping:
Canada: $4.50
US: $7.50

Use "x360a" to get an a small refund on any shipping cost differences!

Maka 02-08-2012 11:33 PM

SOLD:

CSI: Deadly Intent: [NTSC] (1,000 GamerScore in less than 6 hours)
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...#ht_500wt_1156

Auction Starting Bid: $11.00

Message me "x360a" to get 10% off total purchase.

Shipping:
-Canada: $3.00
-US: $5.00

Maka 03-14-2012 04:18 AM

SOLD

NCIS (Xbox 360) - Ends Mar 21, 2012 00:14:47 EDT
Link: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/190652947172?...#ht_500wt_1156
Item in "Like New" condition.

Bidding Starts: $24.99
or Buy it Now: $28.99 (Valid until any bids are placed)

Shipping:
Canada: $4.00
US: $7.00

Use "x360a" to receive 5% discount off purchase price!

jordan40 04-19-2012 12:15 PM

Hi, you should put in your original post what version the games are, Pal, Ntsc...

Also do you ship to France?

Troyan 11-07-2012 02:29 AM

Mexico Shipping??

Maka 12-24-2012 12:58 AM

5 New Auctions!! - Condition Varies!

Game - Starting Bid - (Click titles for eBay page)
SSX - $21.00
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $12.00 - SOLD
AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack - $3.00
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - $2.50 - SOLD
Kinect Adventures! - $3.50

Shipping:
Canada - $4.00
U.S. - $7.00

Dog Face 12-25-2012 05:19 AM

What do you think you'll be selling Monster Jam for?

Maka 12-26-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Face (Post 5479667)
What do you think you'll be selling Monster Jam for?

A lot. Bidding will probably start with at least $40 USD though. It's rare, and good condition.

I can let you know when I put it up, or work out a price with you, and send it to you within 1 week if you're interested.

DOOKH8R 12-26-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 5480999)
A lot. Bidding will probably start with at least $40 USD though. It's rare, and good condition.

I can let you know when I put it up, or work out a price with you, and send it to you within 1 week if you're interested.

Is it the second one? If so, I'd also like to see when that auction goes up

Maka 12-26-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOKH8R (Post 5481002)
Is it the second one? If so, I'd also like to see when that auction goes up

Monster Jam: Path of Destruction, which would make it the 2nd one.

Dog Face 12-27-2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 5480999)
A lot. Bidding will probably start with at least $40 USD though. It's rare, and good condition.

I can let you know when I put it up, or work out a price with you, and send it to you within 1 week if you're interested.

Dang. Was hoping for under $30. Thanks though.

Maka 12-28-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Face (Post 5482600)
Dang. Was hoping for under $30. Thanks though.

It's impossible to find. New copies usually go for $80+. You're free to bid on it when I post it, but you won't find it for $30, as bidding will usually take it much higher.

Case in point, there's only 1 on eBay: ($75 + $8 Shipping)
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Xbox-360-Mons...#ht_500wt_1156

dakisbac 12-28-2012 09:58 PM

Just curious, if I were to ever win one of your auctions would it be possible to pick-up or meet-up instead of shipping? Provided you're close of course.

Maka 12-28-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dakisbac (Post 5485358)
Just curious, if I were to ever win one of your auctions would it be possible to pick-up or meet-up instead of shipping? Provided you're close of course.

As long as you can meet me in North Mississauga, or on McMaster campus in Hamilton.

I'd prefer not meeting randoms, but if it's people from the site with a reasonable amount of posts, then that would be fine. Just bid, and on checkout let me know, I will change your shipping costs.

I'd also prefer avoiding meeting up for games under $7/8, as it wouldn't be worth it. The super cheap games are more easily added into envelopes and shipped with the others.

Dog Face 12-29-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maka (Post 5483967)
It's impossible to find. New copies usually go for $80+. You're free to bid on it when I post it, but you won't find it for $30, as bidding will usually take it much higher.

Case in point, there's only 1 on eBay: ($75 + $8 Shipping)
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Xbox-360-Mons...#ht_500wt_1156

Yeah, that was $11 the other day :p. But I can get it on Games of Demand for $30 is all and it'd be nice to have a physical copy.

Maka 12-29-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog Face (Post 5485550)
Yeah, that was $11 the other day :p. But I can get it on Games of Demand for $30 is all and it'd be nice to have a physical copy.

Just remember, Games on Demand, you're $30 in the hole forever. You can sell a physical copy after you play it for most of your money back, but I respect your decision.

Maka 01-06-2013 02:52 AM

I now ship internationally, for $12.00! (It's expensive, but the lowest I can get it)

Auctions up Monday Night EST.

Maka 01-08-2013 01:06 AM

Currently Selling:
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/pmaka91/m.htm...id=p4340.l2562

Game - Starting Bid - (Games are hyperlinked)
Monster Jam: Path of Destruction - $29.00
Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) - $23.00
SSX - $18.00
Saints Row The Third - $12.00
Gears of War 3 - $10.50
Dirt 2 - $7.00 - SOLD!
Kinect Adventures - $3.00 - SOLD!
AC/DC Live Track Pack - $3.00

Auctions end in 7-10 days (depending on game).

Shipping:
Canada - $4
US - $7
International - $12

Maka 03-04-2013 11:49 PM

Currently Selling:
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/pmaka91/m.htm...id=p4340.l2562

Game - Starting Bids
Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear - $14.25
Hitman: Absolution - $12.75
Forza Horizon - $13.50
SSX (2012) - $9.50
Gears of War 3 - $11.00
uDraw Marvel Super Hero Squad Comic Combat - $5.50
AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack - $3.00
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition Unlocks - $4.99

Shipping:
Canada - $4.00
US - $7.00
International - $12.00

Note: If you want to offer me a price that we can agree on, and the game does not sell, I can relist it under our negotiated price for you!
Note 2: Type "x360a" upon checkout to save 10% on your order.

Maka 03-14-2013 11:19 PM

We have about 20 minutes left on the above mentioned auctions! Good deals to be found.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.