XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Assassin's Creed: Revelations (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2224)
-   -   What would you like form next collectors edition then ? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312799)

HorsemanOfWar16 05-29-2011 09:27 PM

What would you like form next collectors edition then ?
 
Just saw the collectors edition listed on play.com as 59.99.
http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/6-...ld=20+Nov+2011

Wondering peoples Ideas on what they would like in this one.
I know what I want - A working Hidden Blade. lol - You think I was kidding lol
There's loads on youtube!
What's your thoughts ? - I got AC chest from play.com. - I remember the jack/doc in the box looked pretty lame.?

Bishman293 06-06-2011 03:39 PM

Id love one of them!!!!!

But i saw this and its nothing that great, not sure if its 100% offical but here ya go

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2011/0...ition-spotted/

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content..._Hero_Temp.jpg

HorsemanOfWar16 06-06-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bishman293 (Post 4275338)
Id love one of them!!!!!

But i saw this and its nothing that great, not sure if its 100% offical but here ya go

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2011/0...ition-spotted/

http://xboxgamezone.co.uk/wp-content..._Hero_Temp.jpg

Nice find m8. Nothing too spectacular. I guess I just want the game now.
Also am I the only one who hates sound tracks in collectors edition?! - I know it's shite I don't need (collector's edition's), but soundtracks are shite I just never use. Pointless.

Bishman293 06-06-2011 04:27 PM

yea they are abit pointless, but its mainly the theme songs thats are the best the rest just adds to the game still nothing im really going to listen too walking down the street. Duke nukem theme, halo theme and deus ex (new one theme are all awsome imo)

I couldnt decide what edition to order but now ive seen this normal version for 30 for me thankyou v much!

Giptuc 06-07-2011 02:14 AM

Collectors Edition is shown above (im guessing GAME exclusive?)

The EB Games / GameStop exclusive is here..

http://ebgames.com.au/xbox360-154225...ition-Xbox-360

http://content.ebgames.com.au/websit..._detail_v2.jpg

Im gonna be going the Animus Edition from EB Games.. The Encyclopedia on the AC Universe is just something i would actually read... just like Di Vinci's journal from brotherhood, plus it comes with alot more stuff

RuYi 06-07-2011 01:48 PM

This edition comes with an artbook, always a plus. Got several artbooks for the other games, so if Revelations comes with an artbook I'm pretty much sold. Digital stuff is nice too. Puzzled about the package and how it opens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giptuc (Post 4276719)
Collectors Edition is shown above (im guessing GAME exclusive?)

The EB Games / GameStop exclusive is here..

http://ebgames.com.au/xbox360-154225...ition-Xbox-360

http://content.ebgames.com.au/websit..._detail_v2.jpg

Im gonna be going the Animus Edition from EB Games.. The Encyclopedia on the AC Universe is just something i would actually read... just like Di Vinci's journal from brotherhood, plus it comes with alot more stuff

Omg I'd really want that encyclopaedia. Too bad GameStop didn't support Paypal last time I checked. -_-

HorsemanOfWar16 06-09-2011 10:02 AM

Assassins Creed Revelations Collectors Edition - 49.99 -
Just a pic.
http://img.game.co.uk/ml/3/5/5/2/355279ps_500h.jpg

Source:
http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox-360/_/N-1...ReleaseDate|0/

MaceTheMagpie 06-09-2011 03:20 PM

well considering that i've been searching online most of today for collectors edition of ACR and found the Animus Edition originally for 1000 and i go and look at it's 74.99

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en...ctID.230869100

DragNviper13 06-11-2011 10:08 PM

I hope a collector's edition pops up sometime before the release date...would love another figure like the ACII one. =)

Stevilinho 06-11-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaceTheMagpie (Post 4282945)
well considering that i've been searching online most of today for collectors edition of ACR and found the Animus Edition originally for 1000 and i go and look at it's 74.99

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en...ctID.230869100


when they say 'break the assassins seal to uncover the truth' i would like to know whats in it before i commit to 75 of my money going to them just to find out its something shit lol

VladimirK 06-15-2011 04:50 PM

Btw, the Animus Edition is down to 70 on Ubi Shop.

Just accidentally paid for it with PayPal :o:biglaugh
Still, means I don't have to worry about paying later...

blackdragon87 06-16-2011 01:57 AM

but are any of these coming to the us

Pearson 07-30-2011 05:12 AM

As an North American, I just want something as cool as what those who live in the EMEA receives. Ubisoft shafts us every chance they get, I would like to get something cool for once too! :(

BIG DG 3000 07-30-2011 07:43 AM

This sucks man. I dont get it why dont they just make it for everyone? Im a huge AC fan and Ive spent more $ than I should have on it over the past couple of years. I have every Acheivement there is for AC games. I kinda feel like I deserve a shot to have one too. I know Im a whining bitch right now, but Im just kinda bummed out.

Barra 07-30-2011 07:51 AM

I think they should do a model of ezio and altair standin back to back

US07 07-31-2011 04:27 PM

I will be going for the collectors edition as they have the encyclopedia on sale seperatly on the ubishop.


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.