XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Captain America: Super Soldier (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1598)
-   -   Challenge Gold Videos [HD] (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320371)

Cully 07-17-2011 03:20 AM

Challenge Gold Videos [HD]
 
Here's a list of videos of me playing through the challenges in this game. I got all gold, so maybe if you are stuck on a level, you could see how I did it and it may help you.

Challenge 1 - Overdue Penalties

Challenge 2 - Hedge Maze

Challenge 3 - Up and Up

Challenge 4 - Prisoners of War

Challenge 5 - Ballroom Blitz

Challenge 6 - Domo

Challenge 7 - Bunkhouse Blitz

Challenge 8 - Triptych

Challenge 9 - The St Vitus Dance

Challenge 10 - Roboto

LeMansFahrer 07-17-2011 11:42 AM

These Videos are GREAT, keep it up I am looking forward to see the rest.

cheevo360 07-17-2011 01:51 PM

I need help 2 last challenge I need for golds - 2 challeneges where you fights with robots, I use shied smash all times on robots and use special move using blue bar so i alway complete 4mins 10 secs or more. How hell do I complete them less then 4mins :(

GlacialT0ni 07-17-2011 04:46 PM

Thanks for videos

Cully 07-17-2011 07:08 PM

All uploaded - Hope it helps!

DJ RJester 07-17-2011 08:22 PM

Thanks for all your hard work, this will definitely help me out.

Cully 07-17-2011 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesterworld1@fsmail.net (Post 4364946)
Thanks for all your hard work, this will definitely help me out.

Great.. I only had a bit of an issue with Prisoners of War, and Roboto. But got them after 2-3 replays.

doctorsparkles 07-20-2011 03:17 PM

A quick tip for getting the second collection challenge a little bit faster: Use your shield to avoid getting swarmed by enemies. You can throw it while running and take out up to 5 enemies that would otherwise slow you down. This will also fill your focus meter so you can more easily take out the advanced enemies towards the end. So unless you're actively using it to deflect attacks, liberal use of your shield is a good idea.

DropDeadArtemus 07-22-2011 06:24 AM

I found an incredibly easy way to finish the zola bots. When you block and counter their attacks with :bbut:, immediately grab with :ybut:. This will expose the tv screen. Then just target a shield throw. Keep doing this, and you'll destroy them in no time.

SWAGGART 07-23-2011 10:59 AM

Thanks for the vids man there really good and crisp, will be refering to these defo.

Cully 07-23-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWAGGART (Post 4377602)
Thanks for the vids man there really good and crisp, will be refering to these defo.

Great! They are no means great plays, but I think the mistakes I make show how easy these are to get gold on if you fight a certain way.

Cade91 07-23-2011 11:38 PM

How do you unlock challenge 3, 8 and 10? I have got all collectibles, the rooster and finished the game!

CrustyDirtDemon 07-25-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cade91 (Post 4378755)
How do you unlock challenge 3, 8 and 10? I have got all collectibles, the rooster and finished the game!

Im having the same issue, I have all collectable cheevos, however I dont have the level 10 challenge...WTF...Hmmmmm...PLEASE HELP!!!

THNX....

Cully 07-28-2011 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrustyDirtDemon (Post 4381303)
Im having the same issue, I have all collectable cheevos, however I dont have the level 10 challenge...WTF...Hmmmmm...PLEASE HELP!!!

THNX....

Pretty sure the last one is unlocked when you have gold on all others.

OR.. Have you picked up the Ceramic Rooster in the Laboratory? If not... go to the Laboratory and theres an Enigma Keypad down a small stairway. Inside is a Ceramic Rooster which unlocks one of the Challenges. This is the one most people miss.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cade91 (Post 4378755)
How do you unlock challenge 3, 8 and 10? I have got all collectibles, the rooster and finished the game!

As far as I know, you only need the collectibles (incl rooster), and then golds on previous challenges to unlock them all. I didn't have to do anything special. If you have everything else, it's very strange for 3 challenges to be missing.

coopz 07-29-2011 10:36 AM

thank you these will help a ton

Game 2 Gamer 07-30-2011 04:55 PM

gotta say, these helped a ton, i was stuck on 3 of em and these set me straight.

MagnetixSQL 07-31-2011 09:40 PM

Boo videos no longer work.

heiwaboke 08-03-2011 06:36 AM

Videos removed by user. :confused:

soundlessb00m 08-03-2011 07:40 AM

Just search on Youtube with the challenge name and there are plenty of videos. I got half way through these before they got removed so went looking elsewhere.

AirborneRichard 08-04-2011 07:26 PM

Damn "removed by user?""WTF!! Ah well my luck again finaly i,m on the last bit going thru all the challenges its been removed..

Krazie 08-05-2011 10:24 AM

You were about to get a sticky. Re-up them and lemme know and we'll make sure you get credit. They seemed like they had good reviews so far, so put them back up :p

Wrinklefighter 08-13-2011 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirborneRichard (Post 4402993)
Damn "removed by user?""WTF!! Ah well my luck again finaly i,m on the last bit going thru all the challenges its been removed..

Same here man. Effin lame.

Just wrapped up all the challenges though. Only one that gave me trouble was number 8 because I didn't realize you could duck and attack with 'B'

Cully 08-20-2011 11:59 PM

Sorry guys - I'm not sure what happened. I recorded them and gave them to someone to upload (as my internet is slow), but not sure why they were removed. They are now re-uploaded and are the exact same videos as before.

Let me know if any questions!

HalfEVILmonkey 08-21-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cully (Post 4435237)
Sorry guys - I'm not sure what happened. I recorded them and gave them to someone to upload (as my internet is slow), but not sure why they were removed. They are now re-uploaded and are the exact same videos as before.

Let me know if any questions!

Thanks for reposting the vids. Great work on all of this. Most of the challenges weren't too hard, but a couple of the later combat ones took me a little while to master.

tmg100 05-19-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropDeadArtemus (Post 4375067)
I found an incredibly easy way to finish the zola bots. When you block and counter their attacks with :bbut:, immediately grab with :ybut:. This will expose the tv screen. Then just target a shield throw. Keep doing this, and you'll destroy them in no time.


This method is absolutely out fucking standing!!! Finished Triptych in 2 22 thanks to this suberb!!!

banej 11-19-2012 01:13 PM

Excellent thread! This is a godsend!

Cruddy Click 06-30-2013 03:06 PM

Excellent thread, excellent vids, these will definitly come in handy thanks.

cjdavies 09-21-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cully (Post 4387459)
Pretty sure the last one is unlocked when you have gold on all others.

OR.. Have you picked up the Ceramic Rooster in the Laboratory? If not... go to the Laboratory and theres an Enigma Keypad down a small stairway. Inside is a Ceramic Rooster which unlocks one of the Challenges. This is the one most people miss.



As far as I know, you only need the collectibles (incl rooster), and then golds on previous challenges to unlock them all. I didn't have to do anything special. If you have everything else, it's very strange for 3 challenges to be missing.

Just to clear something up, I unlocked every challenge before even starting the second one, so getting gold on all previous 9 is wrong.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.