XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2125)
-   -   Yet another EASY 1000G!!! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327181)

Hanzo Zer0 09-02-2011 12:53 AM

Yet another EASY 1000G!!!
 
All you seem to need is a Kinects and a decent amount of common sense.lol

Foxxy kyle 09-19-2011 12:30 AM

Yes,this game is almost guaranteed to be an easy 1000. Not sure if I want to actually play it though...

sleepydumbdude 09-27-2011 06:20 PM

The only ones that I see that might pose a problem are the not hitting obstacle once but hoping those levels with be either short or easy or both. I plan on renting this game after it comes out if the achievements don't take too long.

DESTRO5 09-30-2011 06:45 PM

sesame street
 
My brother just went to buy a kinect.

my_box_72 10-10-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hanzo Zer0 (Post 4462234)
All you seem to need is a Kinects and a decent amount of common sense.lol

1000G is a sure rent for me lol :woop:

Rage1776 10-10-2011 11:50 PM

My kid is getting it for her 5th birthday next month. We play the demo every night.

Easter Bunny 00 10-11-2011 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rage1776 (Post 4573654)
My kid is getting it for her 5th birthday next month. We play the demo every night.


Rage, thats real nice of you. :)

BluWolve 10-11-2011 12:19 AM

Yeah my son loves the demo so I will be buying this. Also I get achievements out of it. win-win

Lavindathar 10-11-2011 01:21 PM

My review copy has just arrived (when is this actually released btw?) - I'll let you know the score with the achievements when I've had a blast. Damn this copy of Dark souls killing me...how can I review something I can't finish!!!

wheresurh3ad 10-12-2011 02:56 AM

Only time consuming achievement(s)..
 
Is the play thru every page 3 times or more achievement. Play every dance game with a second player. Got 3 achievements left for this game in few hours, rest of the achievements are a piece of cake

mperez2238 10-14-2011 11:18 PM

easy way to boost gamerscore!!!!!

Daniel55645 10-17-2011 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle (Post 4508225)
Yes,this game is almost guaranteed to be an easy 1000. Not sure if I want to actually play it though...

I'll most def play it if its an easy 1000. a 1000 points is a 1000 points

Tyrantus 10-17-2011 10:47 AM

I've just finished this. All the achievements are pretty easy. It's just mildly annoying to have to replay each page 3 times. I left this until last and remembered which pages I had already played through more than once to get other achievements and it wasn't so bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle (Post 4508225)
Yes,this game is almost guaranteed to be an easy 1000. Not sure if I want to actually play it though...

Bearing in mind it's a kids game, I actually think this is one of the best kinect games out there.

Daniel55645 10-17-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrantus (Post 4594832)
I've just finished this. All the achievements are pretty easy. It's just mildly annoying to have to replay each page 3 times. I left this until last and remembered which pages I had already played through more than once to get other achievements and it wasn't so bad.



Bearing in mind it's a kids game, I actually think this is one of the best kinect games out there.

seems that a lot of people are saying that its a really great kinect game. i took the game as a joke when it was announced, but with everyone saying how great it is with the kinect maybe its not so bad

DwnTheRbbtHole 10-19-2013 08:50 PM

I will have to throw it on my stack to play this week.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.