-   Yie Ar Kung Fu (
-   -   Achievement Discussion (

Krazie 07-20-2007 06:07 AM

Achievement Discussion
Discuss the achievements in this thread!

The Wicker Man 07-20-2007 01:37 PM

If you want "over the edge" Its easily done on the first 3 fights. Just beat them down until they have one health bar and then let them return the favour. Easy points and its okay if you loose lives doing it. accuracy was best done using your punches to block. Try and get used to blocking was best for you I did high and low blocks and wasnt too good at blocking the middle shots. Just jump over the ones you think you cant hit. big score will be unlocked after beating Fan (use punches on her) was done on the 3rd boss nunchuck or whatever with a lot of hit and run using jumps. Sometimes you can get an opponent in a corner and just wail on them with low hits.

SevenFisher 07-20-2007 09:01 PM

@ Big Score - Can be easy obtained if you achieved few perfects. I got perfect achievement in Round 5, which is more of bonus round, and was lucky to get one match after that, and unlocked the achievement.

Now all I need to beat Tonfun. Ton+Fun? Not. Cheap bastard. :P J/k, its fun, but that enemy is so bitch.

I can't bear how Blue would be. Would be like master l337 and one hit KOing me. :C

The Wicker Man 07-23-2007 03:53 PM

If your having trouble with the fights check out the strategy wiki linked of the wiki entry for the game. Has a few good pointers for beating these bastards. Still working on blues though. The recommended jumping puch works its just hard to get away. Man could I go for a real arcade stick for this game! remember to trap these jokers in the corner.

FragEmAndSmile 07-27-2007 02:50 PM

Might try the Dead or Alive 4 controller....if you can find it. I've got one, but I haven't tried it on this game yet.