XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brink (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1393)
-   -   i just bought Brink! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=330888)

jedijaxpavan 09-21-2011 08:18 PM

i just bought Brink for $9.08!

I just bought Brink from Gamefly.
I paid $9.08 total. Level 3 membership for 10% off plus the $5 game cash they give you every month. Great deal.

Just wanted to let everyone know where to get it really cheap if you were thinking about buying it and your a Gamefly member.

I rented it and played it already so I think its worth $9.

What do you think?

ChillBr0Bagginz 09-27-2011 10:45 PM

That's an awesome deal!

Unfortunately, I just can't get into this game :(

oneofmanykevins 10-05-2011 07:40 AM

Yea, i might try it at some point but not a lot of good reviews.

I just bought Rage and it looks like what I though Brink would have been based on some of the trailers I saw.

It was totally different :(

Zarcaic 10-09-2011 05:31 AM

Brink is my favorite game so far! Enjoy, add me Gtag: Zarcaic we can play around if you want (:

B1RCH0 47 10-09-2011 02:26 PM

Played it for a couple of days then never played it again

Kamen Rider 10-09-2011 10:42 PM

They give you the five dollars every three months, actually. Still a good deal though. i got Fallout New Vegas from them for a friend when they had the recent sale, paid 9 bucks for it. Sometimes Gamefly has excellent deals on the used stuff.

Never had any issues with it, either, and every time I get a game thats supposed to have some sort of dlc card included they always have them (case in point, Alan Wake had it).

Zarcaic 10-10-2011 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider (Post 4570309)
They give you the five dollars every three months, actually. Still a good deal though. i got Fallout New Vegas from them for a friend when they had the recent sale, paid 9 bucks for it. Sometimes Gamefly has excellent deals on the used stuff.

Never had any issues with it, either, and every time I get a game thats supposed to have some sort of dlc card included they always have them (case in point, Alan Wake had it).

Dude that's an amazing deal, how much does it cost a month for Gamefly? o.O

Mothership 10-14-2011 08:48 AM

Paid 60 bucks day one release for this 20 dollar game. ever since, ive done my research on games before i buy them day one.

Spanish Assault 10-14-2011 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mothership (Post 4585623)
Paid 60 bucks day one release for this 20 dollar game. ever since, ive done my research on games before i buy them day one.

wow...dont feel bad I paid $60 for AvP and Homefront too...although i made money on the pre-order bonuses when I sold them on eBay (AVP MP skins - $30 and Homefront headset - $40)

pooliogeordio 11-06-2011 04:26 PM

i picked this up for 10 a couple of weeks ago. i'm loving it WAY more than i thought i would

inchoate 11-12-2011 11:05 AM

I've just seen this in Gametsation in England, 4 for 20. Five quid for this game. It's not that old, I think this can be seen as a fail.

pooliogeordio 11-12-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inchoate (Post 4676785)
I've just seen this in Gametsation in England, 4 for 20. Five quid for this game. It's not that old, I think this can be seen as a fail.

you've seen it in the shop but have you actually played it?

anthonyd46 11-13-2011 06:34 AM

6 bucks at microcenter

DOOKH8R 11-13-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedijaxpavan (Post 4516761)

What do you think?

How was the disk's condition? Gamefly always sends me games which, although work fine, appear to be intentionally scuffed or edge chipped.

ColdSpider72 11-15-2011 09:42 PM

Just bought this and Duke Nukem at Gamefly for a grand total of $12 for both games. At that price I figured it was worth a shot no matter how bad the feedback is. Besides, I downloaded that Agents of Change DLC back when it was temporarily being offered for free just in case I ever got this game. So, 6$ for a game and a sizeable game add-on seems like nothing but win to me. I'll probably get more than I paid for both games when I trade them in too!

Spanish Assault 11-23-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun72 (Post 4687372)
Just bought this and Duke Nukem at Gamefly for a grand total of $12 for both games. At that price I figured it was worth a shot no matter how bad the feedback is. Besides, I downloaded that Agents of Change DLC back when it was temporarily being offered for free just in case I ever got this game. So, 6$ for a game and a sizeable game add-on seems like nothing but win to me. I'll probably get more than I paid for both games when I trade them in too!

Honestly Brink was a lot of fun. I got the DLC when it was free too. You'll be happy with that game. Duke on the other hand....what a HUGE let down.

sleepydumbdude 12-01-2011 04:21 PM

I got it from gamefly also for under 8. Forgot what I paid for it. Don't really like it yet but I got two copies and once I give one of my friends one to play online with me I am sure I'll like it better.

ThisCuddlyBear 12-04-2011 02:33 AM

I bought Brink. But then Gamefly had a $12 coupon recently and got 2 copies of Brink for free. I think i'll enjoy this with 2 other friends.

thereefernander 12-11-2011 08:23 AM

Really? Was I only one that picked this up at Best Buy for their Deal of the Day recently? Too good to not try, I also wanted to get Duke Nukem Forever but was a day late on the deal.

(If not familiar with the deal)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...814/brinku.pnghttp://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3814/brinku.png

Spanish Assault 12-13-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thereefernander (Post 4750149)
Really? Was I only one that picked this up at Best Buy for their Deal of the Day recently? Too good to not try, I also wanted to get Duke Nukem Forever but was a day late on the deal.

(If not familiar with the deal)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...814/brinku.pnghttp://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3814/brinku.png

Thats an awesome deal. You can't buy a better game for less then $6.

koopakiller64 12-13-2011 11:53 PM

For all those that just bought it, good luck with Day 6 of the campaign. You'll figure out why when you play it.

Motorexskygtr32 12-16-2011 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koopakiller64 (Post 4757178)
For all those that just bought it, good luck with Day 6 of the campaign. You'll figure out why when you play it.

Uh such as in Day 6 of the campaign? I dont find that day 6 difficult. Would be better if you give out more explaination out of that.

Anyways, yeah I traded in GRID after completed it and decided to get Brink for 5 bucks out of that. Gotta to say, it is one of the best deals I ever acrossed with. You cannot beat that price for that game, Brink especially if you go for online co-op with your friends. I'd rate this game 7.5 out of 10.

Spanish Assault 12-16-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koopakiller64 (Post 4757178)

I didnt think it was that hard at all...:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motorexskygtr32 (Post 4767583)
Uh such as in Day 6 of the campaign? I dont find that day 6 difficult. Would be better if you give out more explaination out of that.

Anyways, yeah I traded in GRID after completed it and decided to get Brink for 5 bucks out of that. Gotta to say, it is one of the best deals I ever acrossed with. You cannot beat that price for that game, Brink especially if you go for online co-op with your friends. I'd rate this game 7.5 out of 10.

The issue most people run into on day 6 (security side) is that the AI wont hack the missle or defend you when you are hacking the missle. So the other team constantly kills you if you do it solo.

Wheatley101UK 12-24-2011 02:52 PM

Just picked this up for 2.98 at gamestation woohoo!

Nitz89 12-27-2011 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmona25 (Post 4768541)
I didnt think it was that hard at all...:p

The issue most people run into on day 6 (security side) is that the AI wont hack the missle or defend you when you are hacking the missle. So the other team constantly kills you if you do it solo.

that depends... i found an area and made a strategy and on my first attempt WITH my new strategy I won... and later i found someone else had done the same.

In order to beat he level you need a high rank, so you cna get the gutlung?, be an engineer with a maxed out turret and at the perfect spot I was at near the spawn point.

BOOM you will win it.. and my AI friends kept giving me ammo. I just helped off the AI bots and my team had enough time to hack and we won.

It's all about strategy.. this is't Modern Warfare 3 LOL where you go running and gunning!! :p

Though the AI is pretty stupid...

the_b1ues 12-27-2011 11:25 AM

I just brought it for xmas but no one online

Spanish Assault 12-29-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nitz89 (Post 4788856)
that depends... i found an area and made a strategy and on my first attempt WITH my new strategy I won... and later i found someone else had done the same.

In order to beat he level you need a high rank, so you cna get the gutlung?, be an engineer with a maxed out turret and at the perfect spot I was at near the spawn point.

BOOM you will win it.. and my AI friends kept giving me ammo. I just helped off the AI bots and my team had enough time to hack and we won.

It's all about strategy.. this is't Modern Warfare 3 LOL where you go running and gunning!! :p

Though the AI is pretty stupid...

I didn't "run and gun" I tried to hack and my AI would not defend me. Then I would defend but NONE of the AI would hack....that had nothing to do with my level...they just wouldn't hack the missile. It doesn't matter, I got it with help from a friend. Glad you were able to do it on your own.

koopakiller64 12-30-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmona25 (Post 4793273)
I didn't "run and gun" I tried to hack and my AI would not defend me. Then I would defend but NONE of the AI would hack....that had nothing to do with my level...they just wouldn't hack the missile. It doesn't matter, I got it with help from a friend. Glad you were able to do it on your own.

I'm touched to hear you say that. :p

Spanish Assault 12-30-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koopakiller64 (Post 4795504)
I'm touched to hear you say that. :p

There is a reason you have yet to be deleted from my friends list.

richrox 01-03-2012 12:03 PM

1.98 second hand in Game, in the UK!