XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Burnout CRASH! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2411)
-   -   11 times smash combo (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332743)

Damican 10-01-2011 02:12 PM

11 times smash combo

How do u get a 11 times smash combo on seacrest & 3rd there's not enough stuff to smash. If n e one knows how to do this can u please help me out I can't figure it out. Thnx

Lord J Rod 10-02-2011 02:48 AM

I'm having trouble with this one too. It sems like the left path has the most stuff, but I think I only got to 10x. 270 stars on this is looking increasingly unlikely. I can't do the scattershot achievemnt either. Oh well.

Mike-H 10-02-2011 02:42 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Spent well over an hour the other night just trying to do this one star with no luck.

Damican 10-02-2011 03:49 PM

I haven't tried since the other day but the most I could get was 8. Only event I don't have 5 stars on. If someone does do it please share how u did it n a video would be nice. For scatter shot achiv. Just play a pile up n let them all crowd around u n try to throw them in the holes in the ground. That's what I did

Damican 10-03-2011 05:42 PM

Ok so I just got the 11x smash bonus. What u wanna do is go down that left path. You have to hit the first light pole n then everything inside the channel, break the fense n the light pole in front of it n then move to your right n hit the two signs behind the bus. That's what I did n I got it. Hopes this helps

Mike-H 10-04-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damican (Post 4549763)
Ok so I just got the 11x smash bonus. What u wanna do is go down that left path. You have to hit the first light pole n then everything inside the channel, break the fense n the light pole in front of it n then move to your right n hit the two signs behind the bus. That's what I did n I got it. Hopes this helps

Thanks mate, just got it :)

It seems obvious now and I'm sure I tried going up there last time I was playing it but with no luck.

dirge 10-18-2011 01:16 PM

Aha! Thanks for that tip I was trying a totally different route for ages then read this and got it withing five minutes, thanks! Two stars left for me now! :Bounce:

ian333333 10-26-2011 04:59 PM

i just took the left route, hit everything going down that route and aimed for the picnic table behind the bus an then hit the back of the bus an got it :)

xxxxxLURCHxxxxx 10-29-2011 10:54 AM

hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damican (Post 4549763)

hi, what car did you use to do this

elligais 10-29-2011 11:09 AM

tnx .. it help me a lot

Damican 11-04-2011 11:47 AM

Glad this helped... I was stuck on that star for a minute as well.. I always used the garbage truck...