XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1193)
-   -   What will you be naming your character (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=333722)

KageShinobi 10-06-2011 01:13 AM

What will you be naming your character

Post your ideas for some names that you are gonna use. My 1st character's name is gonna be Natsu Dragneel. I'm a anime freak lol. Feel free to post your ideas.
_______
Proud Resident of Stillwater moving to Steelport real soon. November can't get here fast enough. Saints Row The Third is gonna be f-in amazing

Dcon6393 10-06-2011 01:20 AM

Not sure about a name, but I am definitely going to start out with my personal favorite, a Wood Elf Archer/Thief. So pumped

EDIT: Probably name it something stupid, like the standard name they give you or I will go to the Oblivion guide and look in the name suggestions area haha

Efase 10-06-2011 01:32 AM

Efase, or Neil. They are my two main characters in Fallout.

Fang Ma Guo Lai 10-06-2011 01:50 AM

It depends on if I like the racial perks/starting stats for Breton or High elf more.

If I play as a Breton, i'll name myself after Magnus, the god of sorcery. I'll tweak the name a bit... but it'll be very similar.

If I play as a High Elf, it will have something to do with Vanus Galerion, the founder of the mages guild, who also happend to be a High Elf.

And yes, i plan on being a mage.

Fang Ma Guo Lai 10-06-2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Efase (Post 4557943)
Efase, or Neil. They are my two main characters in Fallout.

My main character in Fallout 3 was named Hannibal, after Hannibal Lecter. Once I learned about the cannibalism perk i restarted with the name. I very much enjoyed roleplaying as a cannibal. Especially when I found the small 2 family cannibal town. I enjoyed eating them. :D

BluWolve 10-06-2011 02:12 AM

Simply "BluWolve"

FROMtheASHES984 10-06-2011 02:33 AM

Same as my character from Oblivion: Azrael.

Wooly x360a 10-06-2011 02:36 AM

probably just wooly i know creative huh

DEG23 10-06-2011 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang Ma Guo Lai (Post 4558017)
My main character in Fallout 3 was named Hannibal, after Hannibal Lecter. Once I learned about the cannibalism perk i restarted with the name. I very much enjoyed roleplaying as a cannibal. Especially when I found the small 2 family cannibal town. I enjoyed eating them. :D

Not sure whether to laugh or prescribe you meds, all i can say is watch out people of Skyrim.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluWolve (Post 4558048)
Simply "BluWolve"

Yours actually sounds awesome in the context of the Elder Scrolls world (not that bluwolve doesn't sound awesome in real life;))

I normally don't give it any thought and find myself stumped when it asks on screen, and end up with a Wood Elf named Bruce but this time i'm thinking i might give it some thought.

M49907 10-06-2011 04:05 AM

Either "Mike" or "Nighthawk". The two names I go by in real life. Or "Jedi-Master Bates"

Wooly x360a 10-06-2011 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M49907 (Post 4558293)
Either "Mike" or "Nighthawk". The two names I go by in real life. Or "Jedi-Master Bates"

you go by nighthawk in real life?

darthroker29 10-06-2011 06:58 AM

Ummm maybe vault-dweller, courier, chosen one, or lone wanderer. Either way, not sure yet...

DBR 10-06-2011 08:18 AM

Probablly going to go with a Dark elf because of their looks fits in with an Assasin not sure about the name though was thinking of Dovakhin earlier but not so sure anymore. If anyone know a good dark elf name please let me know it would be much appricated.

13ip0lar 10-06-2011 09:39 AM

I have two names I've been using as of late in many RPGS. One being my sister's, like, best friend. I know, creeper right? Anyways hot blonde, so if I play a blonde chick, which the Nord in this game appears to be, then they get named Fawn. I know, has that days of old feel. /sarcasm

Any other type of female character gets named Demetria, after Ms. Demi Lovato, because I'm a nerd like that. >_>

The Slanted Hat 10-06-2011 10:03 AM

Cant decide between a duel-weidling Argonian named Shadowscale (The title argonians get given if born under the sign of the thief) or a Wood Elf archer named Stumpy.

FreskeyDog 10-06-2011 10:35 AM

Gonna name mine Miraculix.... no idea why...

Interfector DEI 10-06-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBR (Post 4558741)
Probablly going to go with a Dark elf because of their looks fits in with an Assasin not sure about the name though was thinking of Dovakhin earlier but not so sure anymore. If anyone know a good dark elf name please let me know it would be much appricated.

Famous D&D Drow (dark elves) Drizzt Do'Urden

http://www.kismetrose.com/dnd/DrowNameList.html

DBR 10-06-2011 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interfector DEI (Post 4558996)
Famous D&D Drow (dark elves) Drizzt Do'Urden

http://www.kismetrose.com/dnd/DrowNameList.html

wow thanks as said much appreciated

xKRAIZEEMANx 10-06-2011 12:51 PM

Leviticus....In a seriousness, I do not know. Probably something I find comedic in nature.

Toams07 10-07-2011 01:51 PM

Depends on my race and gender .. and on my fantasy

Bear TheTyrant 10-07-2011 05:47 PM

1) My MALE Dark Elf battlemage will bed named Jushu Polee.

2) My MALE Argonian assassin will be named Bossk-the-Stabby.

3) My MALE Khajiit thief will be named Ajani Goldmane

4) My MALE Orc two-handed OR duel-wielding warrior first will be named Groshnak Angeraxe

That's the list of the characters I'm planning to make and the names I'm planning to use in Skyrim.

P.S. - Don't judge me. :woop:

GetNikolaiVodka 10-07-2011 07:03 PM

Haha I used my first name in Oblivion, didn't seem like any of the dialogues were affected though so didn't see the point in going creative. Maybe Skyrim will be different? If so, Alatu

Olrox 10-07-2011 07:04 PM

Nerevar. Just like in Oblivion.

JuSt BLaZe 10-07-2011 07:09 PM

Female Character: Jade Dreamslayer :p

x2o2lx 10-08-2011 07:08 AM

For my Male Nord Destruction Mage: Zecagi Vuclair
For my Female Dark Elf Assassin: Zara Ka'Wanlo Seit
For my Male Imperial Hunter/Archer: Russ Le'Oan
And finally, for my Male Khajiit Thief: Turdus Hood.
I will give whoever a high five if they can find the irony in the Dark Elf's name, and the relation to the Khajiit's name.

Annalie 10-08-2011 03:49 PM

My female Breton assassin/ thief - Khilian Aumine.

Axel 360 10-08-2011 08:35 PM

I donīt usually think of the names in games, but since this is such an immersive game, I will probably go for a name that sounds in the tone of the game.

My last kajith was named MairīZik the miserable or something like that, I may go this time again wich options like that, making the name sound like another regular game for NPC in the game. Extend that "my character is part of this world" feeling, even when he/she/them are going to be more awesome that regular skyrim people (unless even farmers kill dragons in this game).

x2o2lx 10-08-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axel 360 (Post 4566968)
Extend that "my character is part of this world" feeling, even when he/she/them are going to be more awesome that regular skyrim people (unless even farmers kill dragons in this game).

Lol. I can see it now. A farmer yelling at the dragon, raising a pitch fork to it.
When all along, that dragon just wanted "three fitty."

ITD Soldierboy 10-08-2011 11:20 PM

Most likely Rannxz since I've used it for everything, from video game characters to my youtube podcast alias.

DanFlyhight 10-09-2011 12:40 PM

As you can tell from my screen name on here and my gamertag. Dan Flyhight is an obvious choice for me, but lately I've been swinging toward a nickname that my friend Max has given me. He calls me Danimo and I put that as my name in a few RPG's I play for a new character (WoW, Fallout, Oblivion, etc) and it works nicely I think. Danimo will be my first character for the first time in an RPG in this game.