XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Grand Theft Auto V (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2465)
-   -   Debut Trailer (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=339955)

Nozza XBA 11-02-2011 04:08 PM

Debut Trailer

So, what did everyone think?

So happy it's back in Sanandreas (LA). I've loved all the GTA games, so anything I would of been happy with. Maybe not Liberty City...

The graphics are really nice and are a step up. The colour and look of the city really stands out. Some of the places it looks like you'll visit look like they hold some real character.

I just want more!

pdean52 11-02-2011 04:10 PM

damn it looked good but for me it's GTA - i'd buy it if it was set in grimsby.

Purge 11-02-2011 04:12 PM

I 'm so happy. I'm just.. UH! I'm so happy to be alive. Vinewood. HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! My body is ready.

Nozza XBA 11-02-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdean52 (Post 4645815)
i'd buy it if it was set in grimsby.

I'll wait for this day! :p

EliteShadowMan 11-02-2011 04:27 PM

Although SA wasn't my favorite GTA it was still good, and they just did Liberty City again in the last game. So either it was going to be Vice City or SA. I would rather have the Vice City 70-80's feel but i'm sure this game will still be amazing.

I was also really hoping they would have showed the main character. Guess they want to keep that as a surprise those assholes!

XoNiNjAlEoNoX 11-02-2011 04:35 PM

http://img1i.www.spoki.lv/upload/art...s/Wtfgif-6.gif

The graphics.....

The music.....

The city.....

The landscape.....

The jets.....

No release date..... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WickedD365 11-02-2011 04:37 PM

So excited. :Bounce:
Looks amazing. The level of detail in IV was awesome but this is amazing. :drool:
Happy it's back in San Andreas again. I hope they give us the multiple locations like the fake Vegas and stuff. Planes better be flyable too.

Grifter Reborn 11-02-2011 04:40 PM

Absolutely looks terrible. Worst game ever...

Yea...couldn't type that with a straight face. Looks great. Extremely clean graphics. Haven't been paying attention before, but I am now. ;)

HabsCen10ial 11-02-2011 04:53 PM

Yeah I liked the trailer. I kind of wish it had something like spring/fall of 2012 at the end of it but I guess that was wish full thinking.

Big Stoz 11-02-2011 04:55 PM

Looks like it's gonna be another winner, graphically stunning. Can't wait for this one.

BIGbivvie 11-02-2011 05:02 PM

Looks great. Can't wait to buy it.

Nozza XBA 11-02-2011 05:12 PM

Since the trailers release, game stores are now taking pre-orders for GTA V.

In the UK the RRP is around 49 at this time. Though, the game probably won't be released until this time next year, if not a little sooner. So the price may drop.

As much as I was close to clicking checkout, I'm going to wait lol

XoNiNjAlEoNoX 11-02-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozza x360a (Post 4645986)

In the UK the RRP is around 49 at this time. Though, the game probably won't be released until this time next year, if not a little sooner. So the price may drop.

As much as I was close to clicking checkout, I'm going to wait lol

Preordered day one!

Purge 11-02-2011 05:29 PM

Apparently you play as Tommy Vercetti!? HNNGGHH! Does anyone know any details?

TheGreenxRanger 11-02-2011 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purge (Post 4646025)
Apparently you play as Tommy Vercetti!? HNNGGHH! Does anyone know any details?

if you do they got somebody else to do the voice or are just hiding it because that is not ray liotta talking

iAmTylerC 11-02-2011 06:15 PM

Anyone notice the dog at the beginning? Hopefully this has bikes like San Andreas.

Morrelo 11-02-2011 06:22 PM

As far as I know, i saw Mt. Chilliad, the desert and.... The plates are saying "San Andreas". Hence, it might not only be Los Santos!

ModernSith2010 11-02-2011 06:39 PM

I hope even if it is not set as you being a gang banger like in GTA:SA you will still be able to hit the gym, burger bars, clothes shops and tattoo parlors, that's what I think made GTA:SA so great in my book. I just loved the whole gang banging gangster style that it had going on. But like other people say all the GTA's are good so......

Oh by the way I'm twitching for more info.....

Burnout x360a 11-02-2011 06:46 PM

Holy cow, that trailer was sweet.

Hard on engaged. :p

TheGreenxRanger 11-02-2011 07:01 PM

i think the main character might be clause speed from 3. what do you guys think.

cjdavies 11-02-2011 07:20 PM

Looks great, hard to describe but I hope in terms of being playable it's more GTA: SA than GTA 4.

niko da bos 11-02-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HabsCen10ial (Post 4645931)
Yeah I liked the trailer. I kind of wish it had something like spring/fall of 2012 at the end of it but I guess that was wish full thinking.

ya, that and seeing the main character. i suppose the game is still in works and being tweaked constantly, i doubt this game will be a stinker. every rockstar game i buy seems to always kick ass:)

JuSt BLaZe 11-02-2011 07:20 PM

Nice trailer but the character at 00:40 looks more like FRANK WEST hahaha and the guy running at 01:06 looks more like the main character.

Sayam 11-02-2011 07:29 PM

The guy in the suit that turns to face the camera i'd guess is the main character from GTA III

MxPx 11-02-2011 08:03 PM

I never really played SA. I'm excited for this game.

TheGreenxRanger 11-02-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sayam (Post 4646432)
The guy in the suit that turns to face the camera i'd guess is the main character from GTA III

thats what i said. it looks like claude speed

Paka 11-02-2011 08:34 PM

It is absolutely gorgeous, pure eye candy. Looks like a game world I could really lose myself in. If they add in fun activities, lots of good stuff to collect, more customization, could be a masterpiece. Would it really be asking too much though to allow a female lead option? That is one huge thing Saint's Row 2 had going for it for me, being able to play as a woman and create all sorts of cool stuff for her wardrobe.

MxPx 11-02-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paka (Post 4646614)
It is absolutely gorgeous, pure eye candy. Looks like a game world I could really lose myself in. If they add in fun activities, lots of good stuff to collect, more customization, could be a masterpiece. Would it really be asking too much though to allow a female lead option? That is one huge thing Saint's Row 2 had going for it for me, being able to play as a woman and create all sorts of cool stuff for her wardrobe.

Saints Row is a little more generic, and open-ended. You design a character and fulfill a role in the gang. GTA tends to have a more specific story-line, with specific characters. A female lead character wouldn't really work.

And anyways, the game is about criminal activity, killing people, stealing cars, sleeping with prostitutes...not fashion accessorizing. :D

Annalie 11-02-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paka (Post 4646614)

Exactly, i would enjoy it more playing as someone of my gender. i love the grand theft auto series so im used to playing as guys anyways. but i agree that's one thing i love about saints row..... i hope the multi player gets an improvement for this one. i hated grand theft auto 4's.

MACdanstaface 11-02-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nozza x360a (Post 4645986)

Any speculations as to the possibility of having an xbox console coming out with GTA5? (like the had for gears3 or other games) - I'm going to need to get one at some point in the next year...