XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1193)
-   -   Skyrim:Easter Eggs (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343281)

gravelandx88 11-16-2011 07:36 PM

Skyrim:Easter Eggs
 
While I was visiting Skyrim on UESPWiki. I was reading several Easter Eggs. Thought this one was cool.

  • On occasion, you may come across a headless NPC riding a horse. They are both ghosts. This is likely a reference to the "Headless Horseman".

^^Has anyone spot this? If so, the location? Thanks.

BS411 11-16-2011 07:45 PM

I saw a video of this and it was right outside Falkreath. I'm not sure if it is always there though.

sleepymexican45 11-16-2011 07:45 PM

E-E: Surely the mage dude's name (forgot) is a reference to "Samus Aran". There's no way that is a coincidence and could've been overlooked. Weird place to tribute though :/

evilresidentuk 11-17-2011 05:43 PM

hes there sometimes between 10 pm and 5 am i think.
SPOILER ALERT!
During the Dark Brotherhood quests, you will be given a power, which when you use it summons Lucien Lachance to fight for you :) oblivion players will know who he is

Also Miaq the liar is around again, as in oblivion he wanders around speakin bullshit with some hints to the game in there, and yes he mentions callipers again lol
Cant remember where i saw him but will update if i see him again, but seems to be random so could be anywhere, anytime

Interfector DEI 11-17-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilresidentuk (Post 4693124)
hes there sometimes between 10 pm and 5 am i think.
SPOILER ALERT!
During the Dark Brotherhood quests, you will be given a power, which when you use it summons Lucien Lachance to fight for you :) oblivion players will know who he is

Also Miaq the liar is around again, as in oblivion he wanders around speakin bullshit with some hints to the game in there, and yes he mentions callipers again lol
Cant remember where i saw him but will update if i see him again, but seems to be random so could be anywhere, anytime

Like the horseman Miaq is a random encounter and can happen anywhere but once you find him he never leaves that spot. A good spot for random encounters is the road from Riverwood to Whiterun I've had ten there on my twenty hour file.

surreal_82 11-17-2011 06:53 PM

I found Maiq within the first ten minutes of the game so was stoked, and of course the return of shadowmere is cool, although no longer invulnerable apparently, which i havent tested for meself.

DecadentBeaver 11-17-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interfector DEI (Post 4693143)
Like the horseman Miaq is a random encounter and can happen anywhere but once you find him he never leaves that spot. A good spot for random encounters is the road from Riverwood to Whiterun I've had ten there on my twenty hour file.

Actually, I have found M'aiq in 4 different locations. Once up in the far north wedt. Once by the bandit tower slightly east of Whiterun that crosses the river(not sure on name), and twice on the road to Riften about 5 minutes apart.

ecto69 01-01-2013 02:21 AM

Did anyone ever come across 3 NPC swimming at the hot springs.

Not so much swimming as just relaxing.

NOT MY VID

Fun that it took me 500 hours to find this

Better version


II Mortis II 01-01-2013 03:13 AM

http://www.darkcarnival.co.za/wp-con...0210-m_aiq.jpg

"M'aiq's father was also called M'aiq. As was M'aiq's father's father. At least, that's what he said."

Grohlvana 01-01-2013 07:07 PM

My video on all Dragonborn EE's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxSxXncixI0

Sauria Rex 01-01-2013 07:19 PM

Both the horseman and Miaq are awesome and on random encounters.

However, in Bleakcoast Cave there is an Empire Strikes Back Easter Egg just think back to when Luke was with the Wampa...

Slaughter. 02-02-2013 04:14 AM

I found headless horseman, I haven't found Maiq the Liar. Where is he? Anyways, I also found a 300 Easter egg.

II Mortis II 02-11-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD (Post 5552522)
[...]I haven't found Maiq the Liar. Where is he? Anyways, I also found a 300 Easter egg.

Maiq is not in a fixed location. He constantly wanders about, so finding him will be down to luck more than anything.

What's this 300 Easter egg? I'm intrigued :p

mdogg5283 02-14-2013 05:23 AM

I saw this, does it do anything or is it just for show?>

ChickinOnaChain 02-14-2013 06:03 PM

I've seen the headless horseman ghost several times. I even tried to run after it but couldn't keep up. It's a nice touch to the game.

t3rm3y 02-15-2013 04:07 PM

was going to say the same, i saw the headless horseman but could never keep up, he seems to slow down if you walk but when you get nearer he just speeds up and is gone.

Slaughter. 02-19-2013 04:16 PM

I found Headless outside Whiterun. I haven't found Maiq but I know what makes him special is that he's showed up in EVERY Elder Scrolls game.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.