XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   FIFA World Cup 2010 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1601)
-   -   PlLEASE READ-When exactly EA will shut down the servers?(time) (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347248)

ThenoWWon 12-06-2011 12:07 AM

PlLEASE READ-When exactly EA will shut down the servers?(time)
 
Does anyone knows when EA will shut down the servers?

Veedrock 12-06-2011 12:11 AM

Nobody knows, they never specified a time. Chances are they don't even have a set time for themselves, so even if somebody had an internal source or an EA network manager read this, they couldn't give you a time.

ThenoWWon 12-06-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedrock (Post 4738559)
No, they never specified a time. Chances are they don't even have a set time for themselves.

Thanks for the Reply!Then it make no sense to finish my another 2 cups, only got cup with 1 star team.....They could close servers in FIFA 10 only.And close servers in this game I guess somewhere in February.

ThenoWWon 12-06-2011 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedrock (Post 4738559)
Nobody knows, they never specified a time. Chances are they don't even have a set time for themselves, so even if somebody had an internal source or an EA network manager read this, they couldn't give you a time.

Btw did you get 1k?

ThenoWWon 12-06-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veedrock (Post 4738559)
Nobody knows, they never specified a time. Chances are they don't even have a set time for themselves, so even if somebody had an internal source or an EA network manager read this, they couldn't give you a time.

So, 6th of December, it's in USA?In Europe it's 7th or not? If somebody knows the approximate time or smth like that, please message!

broly 12-25-2011 05:02 PM

i hate ea soo much

Ninja Eagle 09-14-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broly (Post 4786474)
i hate ea soo much

I know how you feel mate. They will never be as good as Rockstar. In fact, no one is as good as Rockstar.

Burnout x360a 09-14-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Eagle (Post 5272071)
I know how you feel mate. They will never be as good as Rockstar. In fact, no one is as good as Rockstar.

Wow, crazy old thread revival :p

CraayzeeEyez 10-17-2012 12:44 PM

Temporary Server Re-activation
 
Do you think that if we all collectively badgered EA, they might re-activate the servers for maybe a two/three week spell just so some of us can get the missed online cheevos??? :)

YungAssasin32 10-25-2012 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThenoWWon (Post 4738550)
Does anyone knows when EA will shut down the servers?

They will reduce the number of servers as less and less people play the game

Eggnogga 03-20-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YungAssasin32 (Post 5349896)
They will reduce the number of servers as less and less people play the game

The OP realized the servers were being shut off, he was just asking for what time they were going to be shutdown.

I guess I can understand the reasoning behind it, but it still pisses me that they continually include Online achievements, when they know in 2 years the servers will be cut off. I always liked this World Cup game, and it's a shame the servers only lasted a year and a half.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.