XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Amy (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2312)
-   -   Chapter 5, can't figure out what to do. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352566)

Tridenter 01-12-2012 08:00 PM

Chapter 5, can't figure out what to do.

In the beginning of Chapter 5, I'm kind of stuck. I go through pushing the boxes and the car, as well as having Amy go through the pipe. Can get through the glass but after that, can't seem to figure out where to go or what to do. Any help?

Outinthedark 01-12-2012 08:09 PM

Just a quick copy and paste, not quite done with the full edit for Chapter 5 yet.

"Proceed forward to the front of the Semi ahead of you. Have Amy scan the Push symbol on the drivers side door. Timing is critical here, shoot the car to the far left, alerting the two Zombies in the middle of the road. Immediately after, shoot the car directly behind you, removing the Zombie watching the intersection. Sneak around to the left and hide behind the barrier. Then have Amy shoot the car to your right, moving the Zombies in the middle of the road back to where they were. Use this moment to then sneak ahead to the alleyway."

Let me know if you need more help.

Tridenter 01-12-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outinthedark (Post 4822007)
Just a quick copy and paste, not quite done with the full edit for Chapter 5 yet.

"Proceed forward to the front of the Semi ahead of you. Have Amy scan the Push symbol on the drivers side door. Timing is critical here, shoot the car to the far left, alerting the two Zombies in the middle of the road. Immediately after, shoot the car directly behind you, removing the Zombie watching the intersection. Sneak around to the left and hide behind the barrier. Then have Amy shoot the car to your right, moving the Zombies in the middle of the road back to where they were. Use this moment to then sneak ahead to the alleyway."

Let me know if you need more help.

Finally managed to get through. My main problem was I kept getting spotted trying to shoot the far left car first so I shot the one behind me, then the far left, went to barrier, shot the center one, and then moved on. But thanks plenty for your help - now I just hope there's a checkpoint soon.

Outinthedark 01-12-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tridenter (Post 4822183)
Finally managed to get through. My main problem was I kept getting spotted trying to shoot the far left car first so I shot the one behind me, then the far left, went to barrier, shot the center one, and then moved on. But thanks plenty for your help - now I just hope there's a checkpoint soon.

The next checkpoint is past another Zombie, entering the back door, and finally you have to hide in a cabinet from a soldier who patrols past twice.

Tridenter 01-12-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outinthedark (Post 4822264)
The next checkpoint is past another Zombie, entering the back door, and finally you have to hide in a cabinet from a soldier who patrols past twice.

Got it. Just beat the game a few moments ago. Thanks for all your help.

Outinthedark 01-12-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tridenter (Post 4822298)
Got it. Just beat the game a few moments ago. Thanks for all your help.

Gonna go for Hard mode? ;)

Tridenter 01-13-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outinthedark (Post 4822367)
Gonna go for Hard mode? ;)

I think I'm going to have to at least give it a try.

Annalie 01-13-2012 01:41 AM

Ok i keep getting spotted and im getting annoyed... how did you sneak past all them fuckers? i have no weapons either and im on my tenth restart....

Edit: nevermind... i forgot about staying infected.

ok blending in is useless if i dont know where to go or what to do.

minnietheminx 05-05-2014 09:25 PM

no weapon

I only have one hit left on my weapon at the start of chapter 5 and can't seem to find another one. The comments seem to be suggesting there is a gun but I can't find anything. Can anyone help me please?