XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gotham City Impostors (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2239)
-   -   Use your wired xbox controller for PC! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358281)

BLQQDCQRE 02-22-2012 02:20 PM

Use your wired xbox controller for PC!

I'm looking everywhere in the options to use my controller. It's all keyboard and mouse setup, which I don't care for. Is there a way to use your controller for PC! God I hope so! Why would they do this!

iBuzz7S 02-22-2012 02:26 PM

Looking at Steam, it doesn't indicate that the game supports the use of a controller.

Heroic Blanket 02-22-2012 09:21 PM

I tried playing it with my controller and it doesn't work + did some googling and could only find topics saying it doesn't work.

burnhamayyy 02-24-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLQQDCQRE (Post 4906043)
I'm looking everywhere in the options to use my controller. It's all keyboard and mouse setup, which I don't care for. Is there a way to use your controller for PC! God I hope so! Why would they do this!

Why would u want to play with a controller for an fps on pc? U would be at a major disadvantage. Mouse and keyboard are far superior to a controller for fps

snipeye 02-25-2012 01:43 AM

[QUOTE=BLQQDCQRE;4906043]It's all keyboard and mouse setup, which I don't care for.QUOTE]

play on a 360 then:chair

lid 02-25-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnhamayyy (Post 4910077)
Why would u want to play with a controller for an fps on pc? U would be at a major disadvantage. Mouse and keyboard are far superior to a controller for fps

i dont want to be hunched over my computer. I want to relax and use a controller...

3sixty 02-25-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lid (Post 4911505)
i dont want to be hunched over my computer. I want to relax and use a controller...

Here here, exactly. I have gotten used to playing the game with mouse + kb but it's a lot more enjoyable with a controller. I have tried to set up a wireless controller but its not perfect.

Hoffer 02-26-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burnhamayyy (Post 4910077)

While I agree mouse is superior for aiming, I hate using a keyboard for an FPS. Actually, I hate using keyboard for any type of game.

BLQQDCQRE 07-09-2012 07:27 PM

Will they ever update this game to use a standard controller? Almost every windows game has the option and they figured, " Naw, not for this great game, just leave it at keyboard and mouse." Fu**ing stupid if you ask me. And I want the achievements , that is why I want to play this one too.

McDurbin 08-02-2012 02:46 AM

You could always use a program called XPadder. It's a keyboard emulator. You set up how your controller is laid out then map the buttons on the keyboard to match up with the buttons on the controller.

I had to use it for Dead Rising 2 PC and Quantum of Solace PC since DR 2 only supported official xbox controllers and QoS didn't support controllers at all.

Super Geek No1 07-29-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDurbin (Post 5207392)
You could always use a program called XPadder. It's a keyboard emulator. You set up how your controller is laid out then map the buttons on the keyboard to match up with the buttons on the controller.

I had to use it for Dead Rising 2 PC and Quantum of Solace PC since DR 2 only supported official xbox controllers and QoS didn't support controllers at all.

Yeah what he said even though I told him about it lol