XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Snipers (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2536)
-   -   Anyone getting this garbage game? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360253)

McDurbin 03-07-2012 02:25 AM

Anyone getting this garbage game?
 
I might pick it up depending on how many people you need to start a game.

I guess not many will get it seeing as how there were no post in this forum.

Chaos MAN 03-09-2012 12:23 PM

Was going to pick this up. It looks like very easy points, hopefully you can start matches 1 vs. 1.

McDurbin 03-09-2012 10:10 PM

Even 4 people wouldn't be that bad. I could get two copies and my friend can get two. It's starting at $40 and I wouldn't be surprised to see it for $30 or less in a few weeks.

d4rk antares 03-10-2012 11:35 AM

this game is a joke , you can do everything in private 1 vs 1 , some game need a third player , got 800G in 4h boosting with a friends :woop:

McDurbin 03-10-2012 05:05 PM

I heard one of the cheevos is glitched. If it doesn't get patched I'm not getting it.

Topboy13 03-11-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4rk antares (Post 4940722)
this game is a joke , you can do everything in private 1 vs 1 , some game need a third player , got 800G in 4h boosting with a friends :woop:

is this game out yet as i cant find any info on release dates im in uk

McDurbin 03-11-2012 04:45 PM

Well on TA the only people who have it are in Germany so I believe thats the only place its released so far. It says on the US amazon that it releases on April 24th and UK usually gets games 3 days later so you guys should get it April 27th.

LOL! Someone already hacked the achievements. Not very smart when its known to be glitched.

d4rk antares 03-11-2012 07:26 PM

the game is out in france too ;) , what achievement are glitched ???

ChickinOnaChain 03-11-2012 07:33 PM

I like sniper rifles and got Ghost Warrior but didn't really care for it, so I'm really undecided about this one. I'd like to see a demo or game videos first.

A Ezio Audirore 03-11-2012 10:33 PM

I'm the first in the World who won this achievement and this is not glitched and i'm not a hacker

McDurbin 03-11-2012 10:37 PM

Ok, my bad. I was just going off what the other people who played the game said. So what were they doing wrong? Will you be making a guide on how to get the last achievement?

A Ezio Audirore 03-11-2012 10:46 PM

The Problem are the Challenges you can not see what you get and the Game Saved not all Challenge after complete it and after this i missed one.
After many hours off playing last day i got my achievement after complete my missing challenge

Topboy13 03-13-2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Ezio Audirore (Post 4943740)
The Problem are the Challenges you can not see what you get and the Game Saved not all Challenge after complete it and after this i missed one.
After many hours off playing last day i got my achievement after complete my missing challenge

so overall how easy would you say the cheevos are in this game as they look pretty easy but could be wrong

thanks for the info McDurbin think im gonna get this once released

El Stupido 03-16-2012 08:57 PM

This game has like 3 maps, 3 guns and 2 game modes. Size - 516 mb. Thats it. Some demos have more content than this game.

McDurbin 03-17-2012 12:17 AM

A little birdie informed me that raven is a former game saver. Dunno about this gamer but other people are unlocking it, just seeing that the have to repeat things to get it to unlock.

xCKJoeh153x 03-17-2012 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDurbin (Post 4955244)
A little birdie informed me that raven is a former game saver. Dunno about this gamer but other people are unlocking it, just seeing that the have to repeat things to get it to unlock.

Says the person who used a hack in a PC game to rank up 20 levels in Bioshock 2 PC. Hypocrite much?

McDurbin 03-17-2012 02:06 AM

:confused: Dunno who you are but everyone knows PC gaming is known to have cheaters and mods so I say its fair game as long as the modding doesn't affect your progress towards what your working towards.

El Stupido 03-18-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x (Post 4955364)
Says the person who used a hack in a PC game to rank up 20 levels in Bioshock 2 PC. Hypocrite much?

I think that he is from UK, so thats normal. Gingers always find a way to annoy humans. Just ignore cheaters so they will never have friends, even virtual.

x_Silxx_x 03-18-2012 12:25 PM

"I think that he is from UK, so thats normal."

Excuse me? What is normal?

Womi 03-18-2012 05:38 PM

Nothing is glitched, I posted a guide on TrueAchievements.
Pretty easy 1k, just takes some time to boost with 3 people.

Entrenched 03-19-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womi (Post 4958293)
Nothing is glitched, I posted a guide on TrueAchievements.
Pretty easy 1k, just takes some time to boost with 3 people.

Thanks. Someone mentioned that a game could be started 1 vs 1 in private match. Do you know if it's possbile to start a game using a second controller with an offline account?

Chef Not Chief 03-19-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x_Silxx_x (Post 4957833)
"I think that he is from UK, so thats normal."

Excuse me? What is normal?

sadly, whenever I played COD online, it always seemed to be the kids from the UK that were hacking and modding, I don't play anymore, so I don't know if that's changed, but it's a bad trend to see. However, I play other games with guys from the UK all the time, and they're great guys. So you probably have a bunch of kids giving a bad rep to the UK for all being modders.

As for this game, does it play like Sniper: Ghost Warrior? Or more like Sniper Elite? Ghost Warrior was garbage, and I love sniping games. Sniper Elite was great. I did hear they were making a Sniper Elite V2 game due out in a few months, so I'm wondering if I should just wait for that release.

Womi 03-25-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Entrenched (Post 4959950)
Thanks. Someone mentioned that a game could be started 1 vs 1 in private match. Do you know if it's possbile to start a game using a second controller with an offline account?

I haven't tried it, but I don't think it's possible since the game doesn't support splitscreen.

lethal.b 03-31-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDurbin (Post 4955428)
:confused: Dunno who you are but everyone knows PC gaming is known to have cheaters and mods so I say its fair game as long as the modding doesn't affect your progress towards what your working towards.

But hacking your rank up 20 levels would affect what you are working towards. I dont know what you did, but if you really did use hacks to get your level high so you could get the rank achievments then that is just as bad as game saving.

leftoverzombie 04-12-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain (Post 4943342)
I like sniper rifles and got Ghost Warrior but didn't really care for it, so I'm really undecided about this one. I'd like to see a demo or game videos first.

i agree. i wanted the first tried it many times, couldn't get into it.
the second one will hopefully be better.

but this one, i might try it.

McDurbin 04-12-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lethal.b (Post 4986674)
But hacking your rank up 20 levels would affect what you are working towards. I dont know what you did, but if you really did use hacks to get your level high so you could get the rank achievments then that is just as bad as game saving.

I was referring to what other people are working towards. It wasn't like I was using an infinite health mod that'd give me an unfair advantage. I never admitted that I used a mod to help me rank up fast but was simply saying that cheating and modding is a very common thing with PC gaming because its so easy to do.

anorexicwes 04-27-2012 07:47 AM

Anybody got a place to buy this game? I looked on amazon and gamestop, nothing.

Paranoid Prodi 02-27-2013 10:55 AM

If anybody is willing to sell the game message me back or if anybody knows were to buy the game.

yamayamayaamaa 09-19-2013 01:12 PM

I'm IN Germany right now and I can't even find this game lol...

I went to 2 GameStops and some other electronic stores and still nothing...


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.