XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Asura's Wrath (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1920)
-   -   Chapter 14 synch Glitch? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360729)

The Dauntless 03-09-2012 09:02 PM

Chapter 14 synch Glitch?

So I am on my 1st playthrough on Normal and have S Ranks on every mission up to 14. However, I cannot get S rank on chapter 14 as the highest synch I can get is 55%.

Its becuase I cannot do the Mash B button part, the game goes slow and ignores my button presses so I always fail.

I have repeated the level many times and even tried using 2 different turbo controllers as well. But the result is the same, the game registers some of the presses but then will ignore everything for a few seconds.

So I fail everytime. Also tried using a different standard controller and nothing works.

HELP!!

AgentOrange330 03-09-2012 10:49 PM

Don't use a turbo controller. I noticed with this game you can actually mash the button TOO fast and it won't work. That could be the problem. I have an S rank on everything on Normal but not on hard yet...

The Dauntless 03-10-2012 06:15 PM

OMG that was it.

Like you say it turns out that if you press the button TOO QUICKLY it ignores all the presses. So when I retried it and pressed it at half speed I made it easily.

Seems like they hate turbo contorllers - and people that can press the button very fast (like unfortunatley I had been).

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to get all S Ranks now.

BTW, this game is AWESOME! I have over 1200 xbox 360 games, this has to be top 5!

_

AgentOrange330 03-10-2012 11:54 PM

No problem, happy to help. I don't know about a top 5 game but this is definetly one that shouldn't be passed up. The action is incredible and the achievement list is pretty painless as well. Some of the S ranks on hard could be a problem though...

powerslave666 08-15-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dauntless (Post 4939675)
So I am on my 1st playthrough on Normal and have S Ranks on every mission up to 14. However, I cannot get S rank on chapter 14 as the highest synch I can get is 55%.

Its becuase I cannot do the Mash B button part, the game goes slow and ignores my button presses so I always fail.

I have repeated the level many times and even tried using 2 different turbo controllers as well. But the result is the same, the game registers some of the presses but then will ignore everything for a few seconds.

So I fail everytime. Also tried using a different standard controller and nothing works.

HELP!!

I have trouble with this too on hard mode.
It is the only level i must for the S rank..
Every time i fail,.
On easy and normal i had no trouble..
I tried a turbo controller but that also did not work.

If i understand it now i must press half the speed?
Thanks..
I am going to try it..