XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Conflict: Denied Ops (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=803)
-   -   Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36479)

Krazie 08-24-2007 08:46 AM

Achievement Trading Thread

Use this thread in order to trade online achievements with other forum members!

Breakneckjames 02-12-2008 07:35 PM

Online achievements

anyone want to get online ones FR me gametag is breakneckjames

david288 02-13-2008 10:05 PM

im get game in 4 days i want do coop from a to z so if u want 2 play coop send me a live Message

TUGE 02-14-2008 05:47 AM

need all online achievements who whats too boost

send me a message

xxEquilibriumxx 02-14-2008 07:18 PM

From what I hear not a lot of people play this so. I will be trying to gather 16 people to get the top of the pile achievement. Once i have names I'll try and set up date and time.

TUGE 02-15-2008 06:06 AM

count me in a need the top of the pile on and it going too be hard to get

krazyfingas5 02-15-2008 06:37 AM

i will be gettin this game from gamefly in like a day my GT is Krazyfingas 33o so hit me up im down to boost

patches4711 02-15-2008 06:49 PM

I have myself and another guy that would help with top of the pile or other online achieves

david 02-15-2008 07:31 PM

on right now if anyone wants to trade gt kiddaddio

Zombiepolizist 02-16-2008 05:08 PM

You can invite me for the top of the pile achievement.

ChunkyPython 02-16-2008 05:32 PM

Co-op partner Sat Feb 16 - 1:30 PM until???

Send Fr request with message will be able to do this afternoon starting at 1:30 PM until finished...

ChunkyPython

sr1 02-16-2008 07:46 PM

May come along and join that 1...sounds good..gonna be very hard to get otherwise....

I am after a few other achievements and can return the favour if anyone is bored...Had a few cans tho mind you..

Few i am after include the 'killing streak' ones and clean sweep on conquest, and dominator..

SR1 UK is my tag...
Cheers people

ChunkyPython 02-16-2008 09:16 PM

Rank Ach

I am online now for ranked achv, if anyone interested?

xxEquilibriumxx 02-17-2008 06:54 PM

update for top of the pile. I would like to try for next saturday or sunday around 11 a.m PAC time. Time can be adjusted according to peoples adgenda
1) xxequilibriumxx *
2) raw dawgrd2
3) don manolito *
4) ob1maxims
5) patches4711 *
6) Rand al thor 19
7) tuge34 *
8) zombiepolizist
9) sr1 uk *
10) deathdealer v3
11) ChunkyPython *
12) Everest 06 *
13) Guest *

We have 13 so far so please sign up make this achievement possible
* = ok for Sunday at 11 a.m

illuzion313 02-17-2008 08:09 PM

anyone can add me if they like
GT: iLLuZion313

Gallantsd 02-17-2008 08:27 PM

looking for someone to go through the campaign in co-op send me a message or friend request also looking to boost for mp achievments

david288 02-18-2008 12:05 AM

put me on list

krazyfingas5 02-18-2008 04:14 PM

i will be willing to help i could use some achievements from this game too just add me Krazyfingas 33o

xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd 02-18-2008 04:18 PM

Can 2 players boost all the online achievements except Top of the Pile? If so, hit me up GT=Everest 06

Oh and does anyone know what 11 PAC time is in GMT? And is that AM or PM? I might be able to join the 'Top of the Pile' list that equilibrium's made if the times are ok.

tonz1234 02-19-2008 08:29 AM

Need help with the Kill Streaks,im on most of the time,send me a msg,StonedILegend

ChunkyPython 02-19-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xX|Triple K|Xx B100dh0uNd (Post 656417)
Can 2 players boost all the online achievements except Top of the Pile? If so, hit me up GT=Everest 06

Oh and does anyone know what 11 PAC time is in GMT? And is that AM or PM? I might be able to join the 'Top of the Pile' list that equilibrium's made if the times are ok.

Yes, here is how I completed them:

Setup lobby.

1st Person: Setup Lobby, communicate settings.
2nd Person: Search for specific settings, use "search feature" shows all matches in a list.

Join the 1st person setup match

Hit start quickly.

Healing Hands
Healed 10 team members in a Conquest Ranked match.

Host waits for one more person to join then joins persons 2's team.
Once match stated one person find and stand by a exploding object. Other person shhots it, you are down then heal him.

There are more then enough to get this done in one match even with other people on the other team. Just stay together.

Won Deathmatch With Lang
Won a Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Lang(y button at start of match).
1. Setup lobby, join lobby and switch to Lang. Find the other persons spawn, wait and shoot.

Won Deathmatch With Graves
Won a Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Graves.
1. Setup lobby, join lobby and switch to Graves(y button at start of match). Find the other persons spawn, wait and shoot.

Deathmatch Dominator
Won a Deathmatch Ranked match, scoring double the kills of your nearest rival.
Same as Won Deathmatch With Graves

Deathmatch Killing Streak
Scored 15 consecutive kills in a Deathmatch Ranked match.
Same as Won Deathmatch With Graves

Won Team Deathmatch With Lang
Same as Won Deathmatch With Graves.
Make sure and communicate settings qucikly so you can join fast and start. It seems once both players hit start no one can join. So it will only be 2 of you.

Won a Team Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Lang.
Make sure and communicate settings qucikly so you can join fast and start. It seems once both players hit start no one can join. So it will only be 2 of you.

Won Team Deathmatch With Graves

Won a Team Deathmatch Ranked match playing only as Graves.

Carrying The Team
Score over 50% of a winning team's points in a Team Deathmatch Ranked Match.

Team Deathmatch Killing Streak
Scored 15 consecutive kills for a single team in a Team Deathmatch Ranked Match (Any weapon).

Conquest Conquerors
Scored double the other teamís points in a Conquest Ranked match.

Clean Sweep
Held all 5 flags for at least 30 seconds in a Conquest Ranked match.

The trick is to have your settings in advance, so once the host creates the lobby the other can join quickly. This way you can start with only 2 of you.

Niightmare 02-19-2008 09:45 PM

Boosting Online Achivments

Would anyone care to boost some online achivments so far its me and another person.

xxEquilibriumxx 02-19-2008 09:49 PM

Welcome to the site. Each game has a thread for achievement trading/boosting. There are plenty of people to help you in that department. I'll ask if you would like to boost the top of the pile achievement this sunday 24th at 11 a.m. pac time. send me a message if ur interested.

xxEquilibriumxx 02-19-2008 10:05 PM

update for top of the pile. I would like to try for sunday the 24th around 11 a.m PAC time.
1) xxequilibriumxx *
2) Whiskey7Zero *
3) don manolito *
4) patches4711 *
5) Rand al thor 19 *
6) tuge34 *
7) zombiepolizist (maybe)
8) sr1 uk *
9) ChunkyPython *
10) Everest 06 *
11) Guest *
12) Krazyfingas 33o *
13) razonator2000 *
14) Stawman *
15) iLLuZion313 *
16) Jennz4
17) Scarface K *
18) guest*

It looks like we have enough people, but there will be no shows. I will send an invite to all at the same time so it will be a first come first serve type of deal. I will still take peoples names who want to do this. So i don't show favorites to the order of who get the achievement I will probably do a name out of a hat type deal.
* = ok for Sunday at 11 a.m

ChunkyPython 02-20-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niightmare (Post 659766)
Would anyone care to boost some online achivments so far its me and another person.

2 people can get all of the online achievements except the Pile ach.

ChunkyPython 02-20-2008 06:43 PM

Need Co-Op partner on Extreme?

If interested hit me up and lets do it....

krazyfingas5 02-20-2008 07:57 PM

i still need my 15 kill streak achievements but cant find anyone to play online with ill boost if someone helps me too hit me up Krazyfingas 33o

ChunkyPython 02-21-2008 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazyfingas5 (Post 661774)
i still need my 15 kill streak achievements but cant find anyone to play online with ill boost if someone helps me too hit me up Krazyfingas 33o

Hit me up I will help you.

krazyfingas5 02-22-2008 05:24 AM

for some reason couldnt send u a request but still lookin for help

lip splitter 02-23-2008 07:38 PM

count me in

send me a invite. i just got this game toady from gamefly. lip splitter is my g/t