XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Battlefield 3 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2159)
-   -   Rent A Server Thread. Post your servers here. (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364866)

Venomized 04-05-2012 07:38 PM

Rent A Server Thread. Post your servers here, and your favorites.

To prevent multiple threads being posted about users creating their own servers, post your servers here, or post your favorite servers here, even if they are not yours.

Provide information about the server, the name of the server, and the gamertag, and anything else you wish to provide.

Please Edit your post if the server is no longer available.

Ohh So Godly 04-05-2012 09:18 PM

Copied from my thread that was created:

Hey everyone I rented a server for a week and I'm just trying to populate it a bit, so if anyone is looking for a good server that DOESN'T have admins who abuse their power try mine out! A few of the servers features:
  • CONQUEST
  • Normal Presets
  • 200% Tickets
  • Plays ALL Big Maps w/ air vehicles (including all the B2K Maps not including Strike @ Karkand)

Search for 'The Quarantine Area'

Full Name of the Server is:
"[24/7] The Quarantine Area | 200% Tickets | Normal | Big Maps"

If the server does well I will re-new the lease on it.

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The map rotation can be changed based off of suggestions and feedback.

dotCody 04-05-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohh So Godly (Post 4996285)
Copied from my thread that was created:

Hey everyone I rented a server for a week and I'm just trying to populate it a bit, so if anyone is looking for a good server that DOESN'T have admins who abuse their power try mine out! A few of the servers features:
  • Normal Presets
  • 200% Tickets
  • Plays ALL Big Maps w/ air vehicles (including all the B2K Maps not including Strike @ Karkand)

Search for 'The Quarantine Area'

Full Name of the Server is:
"[24/7] The Quarantine Area | 200% Tickets | Normal | Big Maps"

If the server does well I will re-new the lease on it.

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The map rotation can be changed based off of suggestions and feedback.

Rush? Conquest? Conquest Assault?

Ohh So Godly 04-06-2012 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotCody (Post 4996333)
Rush? Conquest? Conquest Assault?

Conquest... Sorry I forgot to mention the gametype

Venomized 04-06-2012 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohh So Godly (Post 4996868)
Conquest... Sorry I forgot to mention the gametype

You should edit that into your post as well. There is a nifty cool edit option, which is in the bottom right corner of the post you made that you want to edit, where you can change your post up.

wilko383 04-06-2012 09:30 AM

Eagerly awaiting some Australian servers. All we seem to have is servers dedicated to 2 hour long games on Operation Metro.

gealt 04-07-2012 12:08 AM

Server name: The Sandbox (will change later if that's a common name)
Game mode: Normal CQ 200% Tickets
Maps: everything except Tehran HGWY (cause I don't like it)
Region: East US (if it matters)

I will be switching it to private from time to time to mess around with friends, but for the most part that's how I plan on having it set for now (especially when I'm not around). I'm not planning on being a "dick admin", I'm only gonna kick/ban people who are boosting/glitch abusing or looking to ruin the fun. In the future I would really like to host some "specialty" TDMs, these would be unranked (most likely) and would be like "EOD bot only" or "Melee only (knife/defib/torch)" and perhaps "Pistols only". I think EOD bot only RUSH mode would be pretty fun too! Anyway, PM me here if you're interested in something like that, and in general feedback on how I could make the server better would be welcome!

foxtrotshd 04-08-2012 06:55 PM

My wife and I are hosting a server called Fox’s Den (Fox’s Den Mix of CQ-Rush-TDM NO KICK.) My wife MrsFoxtrotShd and I FoxtrotShd are and will be the only admins. We will not kick for the type of gun you use, or your play style, or if you’re better than us. The only reason I will/would kick is if you are intentionally annoying the team. Ex: blowing up all the vehicles in the base and even then 2-3 times to make sure it was intentional and not an accident.

You may contact me in game with issues or map/server suggestions. I do not guarantee anything, but if enough people want it I will probably make the change.

I will change the maps up on a weekly basis. Right now our server rotation is:
Caspian Border – CQ
Damavand Peak – Rush
Noshahr Canals – TDM
Seine Crossing – CQ
Operation Firestorm – Rush
Grand Bazaar – TDM
Operation Metro – CQ
Strike at Karkand – Rush
Damavand Peak – TDM
Kharg Island – CQ
Caspian Border – Rush
Wake Island - TDM

RagMan85 04-11-2012 03:45 PM

TB@G 24/7 hardcore

hi i have rented my own server too

TB@G 24/7 hardcore

maps rotations change weekly from

small infantry / few vehicles

big maps

all with different game modes

im also looking for a couple of admin guys ( 1 from usa and 1 from europe ) to rotrate maps and game modes and also keep an eye on things while im offline.. i normally play from 7pm GMT - MID NIGHT GMT..

the TB@G clan has been together since 2005 starting with bf2 on the pc with the AIX MODS due to my pc dying on me i moved to console and now have got the clan going not only multinational but now multiplatform!

if you would like to join us for a game sometime find our server or simply add me on xbox GT RagMan85

http://www.tbagclan.co.uk is our web page its nothing great because lets face it all the work is done on the battlefield

thunder rider 04-13-2012 12:31 PM

a official x360A server would be cool?

evilz 04-13-2012 03:44 PM

i have rented a day server for the whole of x360a to get the complete warrior achievement and there ribbons

JORDAN K 95 04-19-2012 11:23 PM

how quickly do your own rented servers fill up ?

me and my friend are thinking of renting 1 but theres sooooo many servers which are empty or have 1 person in, making me have second thoughts about renting a server...

13ip0lar 04-20-2012 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 (Post 5024247)
how quickly do your own rented servers fill up ?

me and my friend are thinking of renting 1 but theres sooooo many servers which are empty or have 1 person in, making me have second thoughts about renting a server...

I agree. We had to word ours carefully, and basically trick people into it. I would say it was worth it when they released, since they hype was big, but now don't bother. If you do rent short-term, or wait for the DLC. I guarantee every server will be packed especially if you are running the new maps exclusively.

Deuces Are W1ld 04-20-2012 02:27 AM

I Don't like when i get kicked by a server admin because i am destroying his team

LooneyLee94 04-20-2012 09:36 AM

Has anyone got a server where they can help me rank up quick? and get some achievements please?

JORDAN K 95 04-20-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 13ip0lar (Post 5024525)
I agree. We had to word ours carefully, and basically trick people into it. I would say it was worth it when they released, since they hype was big, but now don't bother. If you do rent short-term, or wait for the DLC. I guarantee every server will be packed especially if you are running the new maps exclusively.

thanks for the heads up

Zm4rc0 04-24-2012 12:42 AM

Server name: Out to Kill
Server owner: me
Server description: There are no rules. We play CQ, standart BF3 maps. We like the challenge. This was made for clan matches, but it will remain open (existing) all the time.

We record every match (when I'm there).
& I'm not the only admin, so if you get into any trouble (when I'm not there), don't blame me. I never kick people who are better then me. Why? Because there is noone better then me! XD

So join, fav & enjoy the game.

*any requests are welcome!
contact me (Zm4rc0) or GDNA PIETER

Btw.: we do not boost. So if the server is empty, ur free to do whatever you want. But when people start joining, we make war & no b*****t! ^^

BBDrew84 04-24-2012 01:32 AM

Server Name: 24/7 CQ & 5 Flag CQ Assault -200% Tickets-
Maps: All Original BF3 Maps and all B2K 5 Flag Maps

Formally known as The Sandbox, it still The Sandbox we just changed the server name and are trying to populate it.

No Admin abuse

Miles Prower F6 04-25-2012 08:17 AM

Server: The Fathergamer Podcast SERVER

Rotation: 24/7 Wake Island Conquest Assault

Ranked: Yes.

Rule Set: Normal DICE rules.

Admins: 4. Unlikely to be kicked/banned for any reason. Plays like a DICE server.

Notes: Keyword for server browsing is "Fathergamer" as the actual name of the server may change over time.

The Fathergamer Podcast(TFGP) will be hosting an xbox live community event for BF3(may even include prizes) in the near future.

If YOU want a chance to influence our community event map rotation for BF3, drop an opinion at our battle.log which I will link below.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4489711557827/

This is Wake Island Conquest Assault 24/7. Features tanks, mobile AA, jets, attack helicopers and the "skid loader." Perfect for leveling up anything you could want, and a chance for the "Like a Boss" achievement involving the skid loader.

skaghead 05-01-2012 02:45 PM

Server name:50% Tickets
Mixture of Rush, Conquest and Conquest Assault on a variety of vehicle friendly maps
No friendly fire and no regenerate health
2 people to start a game
No spawn killing please

I only kick idiots,spawn killers and boosters.

TheArsenal33 05-03-2012 01:18 AM

3rd post...been here for years.
Trying to populate my server, so any traffic would be appreciated.
No admin abuse, and please add to your favorites if you like.
The admins won't be using the DART exploit but if you do be prepared to eat lead. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ons/icon10.gif

Server name: Squad Death 200% TICKETS
Game mode: Squad Deathmatch 200% TICKETS
Maps: Metro, Canals, Damavand, Firestorm, Bazaar, Caspian
Region: West US (if it matters)

Demolition D 05-07-2012 02:30 PM

Search: $You Mad Bro$ "HARDCORE"

* Conquest
*300% tickets
* Best maps in BF3
* NO ADMIN killing
* Use whatever weapon you like
* ADMIN will only kick you if you are TEAM KILLING

I'm the admin. Just message me if you have any questions. we want to run a great server and need to spread the word!

Thanks,
D

Whamboy 05-08-2012 06:11 PM

New 360 server! Its called "Welcome to Concrete 24/7 Conquest server!" We have zero tolerance for M26, Saiga and Usas 12. Please join us and help manage the server :)

Rapturous Rich 05-09-2012 03:14 PM

Saved a couple of these to favourites. Couldn't find those belonging to Whamboy, TheArsenal33 or Ohh So Godly though, do they still exist?

TheArsenal33 05-09-2012 08:35 PM

Thanks Rich,
My server is still going but the only way I can seem to get it populated is when I change it to Squad Deathmatch. So, that's what it is and I updated the name in my original post.

Grey Delta 05-10-2012 10:03 AM

I'm finding it hard to get a bog-standard normal server. All the customs I check seem to run mixed gametypes on only a few maps with crazy ticket numbers (which is OK for CQ I guess but defending a 500 ticket game of Rush is insane)

We need more normal servers

Rapturous Rich 05-10-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheArsenal33 (Post 5058872)
Thanks Rich,
My server is still going but the only way I can seem to get it populated is when I change it to Squad Deathmatch. So, that's what it is and I updated the name in my original post.

I don't like how the search options are restricted to server names only. If they had an option to search by owner's gamertag that'd make finding all these so much easier.

CGPsaint 05-10-2012 06:38 PM

I finally managed to rent a server. Yay.

Server Name: 757 Fair Play Server

Region: East US

Game type: Conquest

Map Rotation: Operation Metro & Grand Bazaar

Tickets: 200%

Rules: Using the M26 = Kick. Repeated use = Ban. Boosters will also be kicked.

Please feel free to hit me up if you would like to be added to the VIP list. I am also looking for some reliable admins who are interested in overseeing this server.

Iv AJay vI 05-10-2012 07:30 PM

Renting a server to boost tonight.. Focusing on Complete Warrior, Third Tour, and Like a Boss.

Message me on XBL for details.

HighsounD 05-10-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iv AJay vI (Post 5060432)
Renting a server to boost tonight.. Focusing on Complete Warrior, Third Tour, and Like a Boss.

Message me on XBL for details.

Holy fuck, I don't think I've seen you for over two years Ajay.