XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Awesomenauts (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2240)
-   -   Awesomenauts friend thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368749)

Misterpoo 05-04-2012 04:08 AM

Awesomenauts friend thread

Obviously this game is alot better when your whole team can coordinate. I have a few friends who have it, but I could benefit from some more. Anyone down to play send me a request. Gamertag: Misterpoo. Just put a msg in there letting me know who you are. Thanks

Auburok 05-04-2012 01:15 PM

I'm available to play today and most of the time until June (school just let out). I want to break from achievement hunting for a bit to play this. I don't really use a mic, but I'm fully competent and won't AFK in a match for 10 minutes.

Add gamertag Auburok with a message letting me know you're from this site and that you want to play Awesomenauts, and we'll smash stuff.

IDiivil 05-04-2012 01:16 PM

I'm around.

GT: IDiivil

Please let me know if you add me for Awesomenauts.

Sinfulfate 05-05-2012 12:55 AM

I'm looking for some people to play with as well. None of my friends picked up this game =/ GT: Sinfulfate

French_Kid 05-05-2012 06:00 PM

Just got this today...and I hate playing online...so I'm just looking for someone to boost the chievos with, if I have fun, even better. I have no idea what a MOBA is, or how they play out lol but I"m willing to learn.

I have a mic...but usually quite quiet lol

M1 Punk 05-05-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by French_Kid (Post 5052231)
Just got this today...and I hate playing online...so I'm just looking for someone to boost the chievos with,

Always smart to buy a multiplayer only game when you hate playing online...

French_Kid 05-06-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1 Punk (Post 5052352)
Always smart to buy a multiplayer only game when you hate playing online...

I write reviews on my spare time and I got a code for the game free. Thought I'd give it a try. I imagine the multiplayer in this might be slighty more fun to me then games such as gears.

So I'll rephrase my statement. I am looking for help for any and all achievements that require them. I have 3 controllers to boost if anyone wants to go that way.

mason 2277 05-06-2012 04:52 PM

I have a feeling I'm going to be putting a lot of time into this, and it would always be nice to have a couple of friends. I have a large amount of experience with MOBAs (<3 League :woop:), so I know what I'm doing. Mason DSG

EvilDymlos 05-06-2012 10:26 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for friends to play this game. I would like some help to get Let our powers combine! achievement, but I'm up to play for fun afterward.

I have a mic, but I don't talk much and English isn't my native language so please bear with my accent :p. Send me a friend invite if you want to play.

GT-EvilDymlos

Chief Fuglyhead 05-07-2012 01:06 AM

Let me state right up front that I'm not very skilled. I do really enjoy the game though and I'd like to get better and try to develop some strategy, given the opportunity to play with a team. GT is Chief Fuglyhead if anyone has a high threshold for noob related pain.

xxbreak 05-07-2012 11:58 AM

My tag is xxbreak.. This type of game isn't usually up my alley but I'm having a lot of fun with it! I usually roll Sheriff Lonestar.. Could always use another virtual buddy

beyonder3000 05-08-2012 05:04 PM

im game for co-op on this light hearted ditty....GT....beyonder3000

JanHen 05-10-2012 11:48 AM

Add me for any achievement (mainly looking for the invite and splitscreen achievements).

GT: JanHen

lightdamage 05-10-2012 11:28 PM

Looking for someone to help out with MP / Split-screen achievements, will happily return the favor.

GT: ecamirG

Muppet May Cry 05-11-2012 02:29 AM

Muppet May Cry

I find it rather fun the game ( except I hate Yuri players who just fly upwards and drop mines all the time :P)

Looking for the adding players achievement also

Chazzi27 05-15-2012 06:36 AM

I'm really enjoying this game but NO ONE on my friends list has it but me. Looking to add some people to play with, but I also need the Two Multiplayer achievements (Play with Friends in Party and Win with 3 People on 1 Box) So I'd also love to get them out of the way so I can just focus on enjoying this game instead of the achievements.

Add me - GT - Chazzi27

Verkunder 05-27-2012 07:51 PM

I'm sick of fucking losing. Please help me get to 45 so I can be done with this shit.

Avatar Ignis 05-29-2012 08:00 PM

I'm looking for someone to do the 3 player split screen achievement as well as the friend invite one. I have three controllers, so if someone happens to have three controllers maybe we can knock out both achievements? shoot me a message if interested in either achievement.

Gamertag: Avatar Ignis

commanderkibblz 06-08-2012 07:54 PM

Looking for help on friend invite multiplayer achievement. Send a message if you want to work together on getting it or if you're just in the helping mood. Thanks!

Gamertag: commanderkibblz

Gadwin24 06-30-2012 10:07 AM

Need help with split screen and let our powers combine. I have 3 controllers just let me know ahead of time so I can charge some batteries.